Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

I for one think this is a great idea. But we shouldn't stop with police officers, we should "take out" firemen and paramedics too, just to show our appreciation. It doesn't have to be fancy, maybe some Chinese or to an Olive Garden. They risk their lives and I think they would enjoy the gesture.

It's a tinder box in Baltimore right now. Use your head. You're only pretending to not understand.

Would you feel better if 50 cops get killed this week? As long as we say this guy who died was a thug criminal and no one cares about him? Would you feel better about your country then?

so the white house is scared of thugs rioting so we appease them by honoring the criminal. gotcha. diplomacy :thumbsup: it's really working well too.

Two cop cars burned and the CVC is being looted. :thumbsdown:

so the white house is scared of thugs rioting so we appease them by honoring the criminal. gotcha. diplomacy :thumbsup: it's really working well too.

If it can prevent even one cop from not coming home to his family tonight, then why not send a representative? I know you're all hung up on the honoring a thug' angle, but if it makes you feel any better, I bet the representative couldn't give a rat's ass about the guy. I wouldn't have had a problem if Obama himself went. This could be a very ugly situation. Innocent peoples' lives are at stake. Why not take every action to appease the angry mob?

If it can prevent even one cop from not coming home to his family tonight, then why not send a representative? I know you're all hung up on the honoring a thug' angle, but if it makes you feel any better, I bet the representative couldn't give a rat's ass about the guy. I wouldn't have had a problem if Obama himself went. This could be a very ugly situation. Innocent peoples' lives are at stake. Why not take every action to appease the angry mob?

Police: Seven officers injured, one unresponsive in Baltimore riot

Looks like Barry dropped the ball. Should have went himself.

Police: Seven officers injured, one unresponsive in Baltimore riot

Looks like Barry dropped the ball. Should have went himself.

Maybe the whole staff

Maybe the whole staff

Biden could have prevented it.

Biden could have prevented it.

actually, the cops could have prevented it have they done their job right. unfortunately, they killed somebody.

it doesn't appease them numbskull, it encourages and enables them, more violence has followed every time. If you weren't such a hack, you'd recognize that it validates their misguided opinions.

Wake up kid, get off barrys slong and realize he's been widening the divide, and its not on accident.

stop it. you and i both know he wouldn't be sending sh;t to a funeral if roles were reversed. he's a racial divider.

it doesn't appease them numbskull, it encourages and enables them, more violence has followed every time. If you weren't such a hack, you'd recognize that it validates their misguided opinions.

Wake up kid, get off barrys slong and realize he's been widening the divide, and its not on accident.

President Plumber. Lol

yes, the White House sending one noname nobody, encourages them to riot. Right. That's what sparked this. Lol

stop it. you and i both know he wouldn't be sending sh;t to a funeral if roles were reversed. he's a racial divider.

that's because he wouldn't be worried about a white community rioting.

President Plumber. Lol

yes, the White House sending one noname nobody, encourages them to riot. Right. That's what sparked this. Lol

but by sending one it stops them? :wacko:

President Plumber. Lol

there's an entire industry built on this fake outrage nonsense, cnn, the sharpton etc along with barry all play a role.

And its intentional.

Fabricated outrage..hope you clowns are happy.

there's an entire industry built on this fake outrage nonsense, cnn, the sharpton etc along with barry all play a role.

And its intentional.

Fabricated outrage..hope you clowns are happy.

You sound like a loon.

but by sending one it stops them? :wacko:

did I say it stops them? It's a token.

No one is going to doubt the credibility of the Baltimore PD in the future, I can tell you that!

They love this schit.

viewers? I bet you're right.

CNN does best when are the actual national issue going on. When the non political public wants actual news. They are the go to channel.

You sound like a loon.

irony, im not the one claiming sending an Obama rep will help ....looks like ot has worked wonders bozo, again.

irony, im not the one claiming sending an Obama rep will help ....looks like ot has worked wonders bozo, ahain.

You rightie hacks have carried on more about a simple thing like the White House sending one rep 40 miles to a funeral than you have about the 6 cops who crippled a man and deprived him care. Because that wouldn't allow you to criticize Obama. Lol.

Don't worry RP. Your boys aren't letting you down. Lolol

You rightie hacks have carried on more about a simple thing like the White House sending one rep 40 miles to a funeral than you have about the 6 cops who crippled a man and deprived him care. Because that wouldn't allow you to criticize Obama. Lol.

so did it help, in any of the incidents ?

Time to send in the National Guard. The police are basically in hiding.

Time to send in the National Guard. The police are basically in hiding.

the diplomacy didnt work?

no facts are even out yet. just like michael brown. how did that turn out? lolol

no facts are even out yet. just like michael brown. how did that turn out? lolol

lol. No seriously. Lol

lol. No seriously. Lol

not following. have the cops been convicted?

also...i ask again...did the diplomacy work?

Fock me. There's no way the O's game goes on tonight. :doh:

I'm surprised the national guard hasn't come in yet. They are getting pretty violent. The guy was buried today right? The worst will come tonight and the couple of days after. Then they will all go back to their lives

I'm surprised the national guard hasn't come in yet. They are getting pretty violent. The guy was buried today right? The worst will come tonight and the couple of days after. Then they will all go back to their lives

I'm a little surprised about that too.

Obama should call in drone strikes. :thumbsup:

Two cop cars burned and the CVC is being looted. :thumbsdown:

Hope they are stealing birth control

Hope they are stealing birth control

Doubtful. CVC now burning.

I'd be the only nerd trying to loot the computer store "C'mon guys. Titan X graphic cards and all the RAM you can carry!"

• Like 1

I'd be the only nerd trying to loot the computer store "C'mon guys. Titan X graphic cards and all the RAM you can carry!"

I hear ya, but no computer stores in that part of town.

I missed the story, what dumb thing happened to set this dumpster fire off? Oh nvm its that derelict who died in police custody.

I missed the story, what dumb thing happened to set this dumpster fire off? Oh nvm its that derelict who died in police custody.

Obummer's fault.