Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

:o

Like a pack of animals. Saw someone in a wheelchair at about the 1 minute mark of that video, WTF?? Why in the hell would someone in a wheelchair be out in the middle of that shtt??

Sounds like they have a Band playing or a DJ. :dunno:

Handicapped people appreciate free stuff too and they bring their own shopping cart.

This is awesome. Just punch in #baltimore riots in twitter and it's an endless stream of new tweets. Great entertainment. God I'm glad I don't live in a black city. They are like powder kegs ready to go off at any time if a criminal in custody gets hurt or killed. Since so many of them are in custody the odds say it will happen every so often. Just numbers.

This is awesome. Just punch in #baltimore riots in twitter and it's an endless stream of new tweets. Great entertainment. God I'm glad I don't live in a black city. They are like powder kegs ready to go off at any time if a criminal in custody gets hurt or killed. Since so many of them are in custody the odds say it will happen every so often. Just numbers.

I agree with everything you say, but let's not pretend this guy died of a heart attack or natural causes. His spine was,nearly severed and they denied him any medical attention. Everything the animals did yesterday was sickening and uncalled for, but that doesn't excuse what the police did.

. Everything the animals did yesterday was sickening and uncalled for, but that doesn't excuse what the police did.

Exactly who do you think the police are dealing with everyday?

• Like 1

no kidding. Do you have a point? That excuses paralyzing and not giving medical attention in this instance?

This scum is worse than animals. At least animals don't sh!t where they eat.

Oh God. AL Sharpton. Biggest racist in the country

There is a community activist down here that calls itself Quanell X that will give Al a run for his money in that category.

This is important to understand. When you deal with this on a daily basis I can see where over time a cop can be hardened, can think a 'rough ride' is okay, can think force is needed quickly. When you deal with this all the time. It creates a habitat of violence, and police are in the middle of it. It's only human nature to become quick on a trigger and jaded.

After watching at how violent these protestors are I am EXTREMELY surprised someone has shot them for fear of their life. I know I would have if they were hurling s*** at me and my wife and then start charging me. They gonna test the national guard and gonna get a big surprise. They don't use tazers or bean bags. They use bullets and that will stop them for good

This is important to understand. When you deal with this on a daily basis I can see where over time a cop can be hardened, can think a 'rough ride' is okay, can think force is needed quickly. When you deal with this all the time. It creates a habitat of violence, and police are in the middle of it. It's only human nature to become quick on a trigger and jaded.

Sad but true. It's a war that few know about or care about. What we are seeing is why I tend to come down on the side of the police.

After watching at how violent these protestors are I am EXTREMELY surprised someone has shot them for fear of their life. I know I would have if they were hurling s*** at me and my wife and then start charging me. They gonna test the national guard and gonna get a big surprise. They don't use tazers or bean bags. They use bullets and that will stop them for good

Group of us chatting this morning about that. Woof... all those bricks thrown around. Those guys must have been ordered not to shoot no matter what. I'm not saying "to a low rent geekbored" I'd have shot anyone, but if I'm 10 feet away and I see you start throwing bricks at me.... uuuhhhh...

I saw a clip where the mayor said she gave people a "space to destroy".. How can that possible be a good idea or a solution?

If I'm a Baltimore cop, I stick around until these riots are over, I would never abandon my co-workers in the middle of this. And then I would be putting in my resignation. That city has no future. From what I understand, Baltimore was showing some signs of life before this, with people moving in to certain parts of the city. You can forget that now.

I saw a clip where the mayor said she gave people a "space to destroy".. How can that possible be a good idea or a solution?

She then goes back on camera to say she never said that. Lol I was like really? You said it on national tv!

She then goes back on camera to say she never said that. Lol I was like really? You said it on national tv!

It's like Ray Negan all over again.

And that means newbie likes him?

Darn. I see you posted in this thread and thought for sure you were here to give MDC and Newbs shiot about calling these people animals like you did to me in the Ferguson thread but alas you didn't as they are liberals. :(

Darn. I see you posted in this thread and thought for sure you were here to give MDC and Newbs shiot about calling these people animals like you did to me in the Ferguson thread but alas you didn't as they are liberals. :(

Nice rewrite of history...not exactly how you called people animals...but you keep trying there NV.

Shut the fock up you whiny b1tch.

newbs, mind putting a muzzle on

your not so secret admirer ?

You struck a nerve, as they did indeed call them animals and for the same reasons.

Shut the fock up you whiny b1tch.

Make me. :lol:

You struck a nerve, as they did indeed call them animals and for the same reasons.

Yep. :clap:

Everything is black and white to the Fox News crowd.

newbs, mind putting a muzzle on

your not so secret admirer ?

Not just news...but you often bring up Sharptons visits as if they mean something to posters here who don't like him. Any reason why?

Or just your usual trolling?

Then you or NV can link to exactly why I called him out.

Otherwise it's your usual BS whining about faux hypocrisy.

And none of you will ever strike a nerve chief.

61 visits to the WH

How many times did the Saudi royal family or their representatives visit the White House 2001-2008? They did a lot to hurt America too.

How many times did the Saudi royal family or their representatives visit the White House 2001-2008? They did a lot to hurt America too.

Give him a few, he's checking Breitbart and Fox News online to see how to answer.

are they the most racist people on the planet ?

are they the most racist people on the planet ?

Just huge sponsors of terrorism...

Then you or NV can link to exactly why I called him out.

Otherwise it's your usual BS whining about faux hypocrisy.

Just to clue you in, it's not hypocrisy, ace, it's the real them showing itself.

And I agree with them from the standpoint that animals cannot create, they can only destroy. Sadly these people are not animals.

Just to clue you in, it's not hypocrisy, ace, it's the real them showing itself.

And I agree with them from the standpoint that animals cannot create, they can only destroy. Sadly these people are not animals.

Psst, I'm talking about the hypocrisy he tried painting me with.