Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

Clinton! :mad:

you're buddy magnificent retard brought up the Saudi's, maybe you missed bored hall monitor snuffles call him out on the defection?

When you give people money, food, housing, heating and cooling, utilities, health care, etc., require them to do nothing and hold them accountable for nothing you have created a subculture of people with no goals or purpose in life. A 24/7 life of no challenges or accomplishments is a very shallow existence and a breeding ground for trouble. You even give them free cell phones to organize the unrest you have created.

You do realize that rioting is at an all time low, google "american riots history".

If we are to believe that the handouts do have an effect on rioting(which i dont) then the conclusion that a logical person would come to when looking at the statistics is that it reduces rioting.

you're buddy magnificent retard brought up the Saudi's, maybe you missed bored hall monitor snuffles call him out on the defection?

Deflection from what though?

You whining about Sharpton and failing to answer what it matters that he visited the whitehouse or what it has to do with anything?

hey, Danny deflector, how many visits from the Saudi's did the Clintons have ? And how much cash did they take from them ?

I don't know. Probably too much for my liking. But Sharpton being at the White House 61x did less damage than Cheney and Rumsfeld being there every day.

Link?

You do realize that rioting is at an all time low, google "american riots history".

If we are to believe that the handouts do have an effect on rioting(which i dont) then the conclusion that a logical person would come to when looking at the statistics is that it reduces rioting.

A day in the not so distant future, we aren't going to be able to afford all of these handouts. That's when the real rioting will start. And this was a calculated move by the left.

A day in the not so distant future, we aren't going to be able to afford all of these handouts. That's when the real rioting will start. And this was a calculated move by the left.

which part was calculated by the left? And for what endgame?

Cuckoo for the coco puffs.

Cuckoo for the coco puffs.

It sure does sound cuckoo. Very similar to his crazy theories a few weeks ago. But that's why I asked him to explain what he means. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he has some logical explanation for what he said before totally writing him off as a mental patient.

which part was calculated by the left? And for what endgame?

To destroy America of course.

To destroy America of course.

The left wants to destroy the country? How come?

Cause Obama learned it in Africa.

So we can merge with Russia. China and Cuba and live in a Marxist utopia. They didn't tell you when you registered as a Democrat? You need to go for reindocrenation. And oh yeah, so we will all become Muslim.

Hmmm, Bunny disappeared. Imagine that. lol Didn't think he'd want to present his newest theory.

So we can merge with Russia. China and Cuba and live in a Marxist utopia. They didn't tell you when you registered as a Democrat? You need to go for reindocrenation. And oh yeah, so we will all become Muslim.

Maybe the evil left eventually wants the entire voting base (ie 'poor people') to riot and take over the country. But wait, then why would they be against guns? Dammit Bunny, hurry back and explain all of this.

I, for one can't wait to go to my dreary factory job every day, in my drab grey clothes. And pray towards Mecca. And thank our dear leader every night before we eat our sensible, yet flavorless dinner.

Hmmm, Bunny disappeared. Imagine that. lol Didn't think he'd want to present his newest theory.

What do you think is going to happen when that free meal ticket can't be afforded anymore? Or do you believe we can keep paying for these free bnefits? You think those on free assistance are going to scratch their head and say to themselves it's time to get a job?

What do you think is going to happen when that free meal ticket can't be afforded anymore? Or do you believe we can keep paying for these free bnefits? You think those on free assistance are going to scratch their head and say to themselves it's time to get a job?

I agree with all of that. But that doesn't explain what you meant when you said this was calculated by the left.

Nope. But we can't put them all in jail. Better to keep them fed.

I, for one can't wait to go to my dreary factory job every day, in my drab grey clothes. And pray towards Mecca. And thank our dear leader every night before we eat our sensible, yet flavorless dinner.

Speak for yourself. I'm gonna be in the capital with all the important people enjoying my luscious dinners, green landscape, and futuristic cars

This is what is needed. Tough love from mom as dad isn't around. Good for you lady. :thumbsup:

Last time he loots her the 'low fat' Oreos. :mad:

I love that video of the mom smacking her kid around, but it can take on two different meanings depending on what she's saying to him. If she's saying "Dumbass, you have a warrant out for your arrest, don't ley these honky pigs catch you doing something stupid", it's not quite as sweet as if she's saying "Son, let's rise above this and be better people"

Deflection from what though?

You whining about Sharpton and failing to answer what it matters that he visited the whitehouse or what it has to do with anything?

newbs brought up sharpton, don't you remember calling him out ?

my god you're a hack, but you're to busy worrying about losing newbies friendship to notice :lol:

my god you're a hack, but you're to busy worrying about losing newbies friendship to notice :lol:

No I didn't. Someone else said he was going there today and I said he was a racist.

I don't give a flying fock about Newbie and have called him out on things before.

And he called out a guy coming out and called him racist. Whats the problem with that...I agree with him about Sharpton.

I asked what your comment about visiting the White House 61 times had to do with anything...and you don't seem to be able to answer that.

You are little more than a troll right now...how about just answer a simple question rather than going on for 2 pages about this crap?

I agree with all of that. But that doesn't explain what you meant when you said this was calculated by the left.

It was and is a well thought out plan by the left. When you're the party that gives free goods to your constituents for votes, you basically own them. They love you because of all that you give them. They will continue to vote for you and you will continue to reward them.

Then the day comes when you (the country) can't afford to reward them anymore. They know it's unsustainable. But those on the receiving end don't understand. They don't understand how the system works and want to keep their free services. So the party that has been loyal to them, tells them that the other party wants, and is, going to take away their goodies and it's not their fault. It's that mean party that hates them fault. And guess who looks like a prince and who looks like a frog to them?

It's a calculated move by the left. They buy votes by giving away more and more and wanting their voters to rely on them instead of themselves. When the time comes to take it away, they blame the right and keep their voters. It's a brilliant strategy by the left. The right is guilty of calculated moves as well.

It was and is a well thought out plan by the left. When you're the party that gives free goods to your constituents for votes, you basically own them. They love you because of all that you give them. They will continue to vote for you and you will continue to reward them.

Then the day comes when you (the country) can't afford to reward them anymore. They know it's unsustainable. But those on the receiving end don't understand. They don't understand how the system works and want to keep their free services. So the party that has been loyal to them, tells them that the other party wants, and is, going to take away their goodies and it's not their fault. It's that mean party that hates them fault. And guess who looks like a prince and who looks like a frog to them?

It's a calculated move by the left. They buy votes by giving away more and more and wanting their voters to rely on them instead of themselves. When the time comes to take it away, they blame the right and keep their voters. It's a brilliant strategy by the left. The right is guilty of calculated moves as well.

I like it better when you talk about poontang and boozing capers.

So in your scenario, the cops in Baltimore represent the right? And Freddie Gray is the left? I'm just trying to figure out how the Baltimore situation is a right vs left thing. Other than the obvious answer that it must be Obama's fault.

Anyone got a good news feed to watch this shitshow this afternoon?

CNN has the best coverage of catastrophes. Always has.. And their ratings will show it.

CNN has the best coverage of catastrophes. Always has.. And their ratings will show it.

Have to sign in my dish account to watch live tv and I don't have that with me. :thumbsdown:

so the orioles are playing a private game tomorrow (no fans)? first ever?

Seriously? :shocking:

So in your scenario, the cops in Baltimore represent the right? And Freddie Gray is the left? I'm just trying to figure out how the Baltimore situation is a right vs left thing. Other than the obvious answer that it must be Obama's fault.

No. I wasn't comparing them. And I never said Baltimore is a right vs left thing.

My original comment-

I was commenting on the riots that are sure to happen if and when you take away the benefits when we can't afford to pay them anymore.

Then I gave you a lesson why the left keeps some of it's voters. I wasn't commenting on baltimore at that point. The frog and prince comparison was a nice touch don't you think?

so the orioles are playing a private game tomorrow (no fans)? first ever?

I remember once a minor league team doing that for publicity, but first I've heard of a private game. People still showed up for games when a hurricane is coming down. I guess the city burning down is a little different.

No. I wasn't comparing them. And I never said Baltimore is a right vs left thing.

My original comment-

I was commenting on the riots that are sure to happen if and when you take away the benefits when we can't afford to pay them anymore.

Then I gave you a lesson why the left keeps some of it's voters. I wasn't commenting on baltimore at that point. The frog and prince comparison was a nice touch don't you think?

Oh. lol Thanks for the lesson.

And yes, nice touch ;)