Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

This situation is 100% the fault of our Liberal Leaders and their liberal policies over the last half century. If you can't see that you are part over the problem.

This situation is 100% the fault of our Liberal Leaders and their liberal policies over the last half century. If you can't see that you are part over the problem.

Link?

I'm sure the severed spine contributed quite a bit

Liberal policies sever spines.

Libruls fault.

I was perfectly willing to believe the officers were 100% at fault but when your community acts likes this it creates a helluva a lot of doubt.

LOL Good one Pappy

Focking disgrace.

You see this happen a lot - it starts off as a peaceful, respectable protest and then the rioters and looters come out and take over. They don't give a damn about the cause, they just want to break and steal sh1t. I say go medieval on their asses.

• Like 1

I just saw the baseball game has been cancelled. The white sox would have an unfair advantage during the riots, it would be like playing at comiskey

• Like 1

Focking disgrace.

You see this happen a lot - it starts off as a peaceful, respectable protest and then the rioters and looters come out and take over. They don't give a damn about the cause, they just want to break and steal sh1t. I say go medieval on their asses.

You know what the problem is? The "peaceful" protestors for the most part don't care about the violent/looting ones. It's the same crap we see in Muslim countries. Only when the "peaceful" ones start ostracizing the violent ones will we see change in either of those groups of people. So you want to support the peaceful members of the group but it's difficult because they contribute to the problem by not dealing with those in their group who are causing the problems.

I just saw the baseball game has been cancelled. The white sox would have an unfair advantage during the riots, it would be like playing at comiskey

:lol:

You know what the problem is? The "peaceful" protestors for the most part don't care about the violent/looting ones. It's the same crap we see in Muslim countries. Only when the "peaceful" ones start ostracizing the violent ones will we see change in either of those groups of people. So you want to support the peaceful members of the group but it's difficult because they contribute to the problem by not dealing with those in their group who are causing the problems.

I disagree. I'm sure many of the original protesters are dismayed at what this turned into. What do you expect them to do: fight the fockin animals that show up to destroy everything?

You wanna know why there are tons of looting and rioting while there are hardly any peaceful protests? Because when MLK marched black people would have been shot and killed if they got violent. Now, they see that they can get away with it with hardly any consequences so they have will riot, loot, randomly beat people cause they know the government won't do anything

I disagree. I'm sure many of the original protesters are dismayed at what this turned into. What do you expect them to do: fight the fockin animals that show up to destroy everything?

Well no, and I agree that most of the original "protesters" probably aren't the one's doing the looting and burning stuff. Some of them are, but most are not. I do think though that the rehotoric being spewed originally is gasoline however.

For example once I saw that video of a Pastor....a Pastor who was speaking at the memorial service say "Somebody has to PAY!@#!" I knew right then and there this would happen. First off, a real pastor calls for calm and forgiveness so I was a bit astonished at that. But its that stuff that fuels the others to do the stuff we've seen. It gives them an unofficial liscense to act like animals.

This is what is needed. Tough love from mom as dad isn't around. Good for you lady. :thumbsup:

This is what is needed. Tough love from mom as dad isn't around. Good for you lady. :thumbsup:

That young man has an infintely better chance to not get shot by another black male, a cop, or end up in jail over his buddies. Mom of the Year.

When you give people money, food, housing, heating and cooling, utilities, health care, etc., require them to do nothing and hold them accountable for nothing you have created a subculture of people with no goals or purpose in life. A 24/7 life of no challenges or accomplishments is a very shallow existence and a breeding ground for trouble. You even give them free cell phones to organize the unrest you have created.

Dismayed, perhaps. Surprised, not in the least. I'm sure that there are hundreds of thousands of BMore residents in these neighborhoods were scared out of their wits at the what they knew this would become.

It's mob mentality. I bet some that ended up looting, smashing windows, or throwing rocks, didn't leave their house with those intentions. But the crowd grows and the atmosphere heats up and chants start and one guy throws a rock, then the mob does it to fit in.

It's not much different than when a city celebrates a championship. They are out there jumping up and down and celebrating, then one group of idiots turns a car over, and you have smashed windows and fires everywhere.

I'm obviously not comparing the anger and (in some cases) greed involved with a protest riot to a celebratory riot, but in terms of how mob mentality works, they are similar.

Well no, and I agree that most of the original "protesters" probably aren't the one's doing the looting and burning stuff. Some of them are, but most are not. I do think though that the rehotoric being spewed originally is gasoline however.

For example once I saw that video of a Pastor....a Pastor who was speaking at the memorial service say "Somebody has to PAY!@#!" I knew right then and there this would happen. First off, a real pastor calls for calm and forgiveness so I was a bit astonished at that. But its that stuff that fuels the others to do the stuff we've seen. It gives them an unofficial liscense to act like animals.

Yes you are right. People need to be a whole helluva lot more careful about what they say. It might be a bit heavy handed but frankly I don't think I'd object if that particular fellow was arrested for inciting violence.

https://gma.yahoo.com/baltimore-mom-smacks-son-taking-part-violence-142918402--abc-news-topstories.html

A Baltimore woman took action when she saw her son hanging out with violent demonstrators Monday.

The woman, identified by ABC affiliate WMAR as the boy's mother, was watching television when she saw her son throwing rocks at police, the station reported.

There's just so much wrong with this story, I don't even know where to begin.

The Mob doesn't all show up at once. When the first one starts doing something inappropriate and illegal, you grab them, get a cop, and have them arrested. Rinse and repeat. Doing nothing but watching them trash the neighborhood just enables it. And, of course, the protestors don't want the cops involved in their protests. Then they better do some self policing. But absolutely they could have a huge impact in preventing these protests from turning violent.

It's mob mentality. I bet some that ended up looting, smashing windows, or throwing rocks, didn't leave their house with those intentions. But the crowd grows and the atmosphere heats up and chants start and one guy throws a rock, then the mob does it to fit in.

It's not much different than when a city celebrates a championship. They are out there jumping up and down and celebrating, then one group of idiots turns a car over, and you have smashed windows and fires everywhere.

I'm obviously not comparing the anger and (in some cases) greed involved with a protest riot to a celebratory riot, but in terms of how mob mentality works, they are similar.

That's part of it but do not underestimate the people that show up specifically to loot and destroy. I have seen it happen with my own eyes. My undergrad school won the national hockey championship two years in a row.

First year a bunch of kids were out drinking and whatnot in the streets. Really no big deal but the cops overreacted in an extreme manner and called it a riot.

The second year really WAS a full blown riot because a bunch of freaks and anarchists showed up for the expected riot that didn't actually happen in the year prior. These people didn't even go to the school, they were just there for the opportunity to burn and loot.

The irony of them depending on the police to stop the animals.

Where's RLLD? Isn't this in his hood? :bandana:

That's part of it but do not underestimate the people that show up specifically to loot and destroy. I have seen it happen with my own eyes. My undergrad school won the national hockey championship two years in a row.

First year a bunch of kids were out drinking and whatnot in the streets. Really no big deal but the cops overreacted in an extreme manner and called it a riot.

The second year really WAS a full blown riot because a bunch of freaks and anarchists showed up for the expected riot that didn't actually happen in the year prior. These people didn't even go to the school, they were just there for the opportunity to burn and loot.

Thats funny, I 'toured' the school i ended up going to the night of the hockey national championship my senior year in HS.. the school lost, and it turned into this semi riot where bulldozers were commandeered and couches and furniture getting thrown into giant bon fires... It was during a drunk moment that night that i determined where i needed to go to college...

We actually won the NC my junior year and repeated a few more times. College hockey is awesome

As I watched the cops stand by letting the shitholes burn...I thought to myself. I bet they said to each other...Torch it all fockers, it's all you got.

https://gma.yahoo.com/baltimore-mom-smacks-son-taking-part-violence-142918402--abc-news-topstories.html

A Baltimore woman took action when she saw her son hanging out with violent demonstrators Monday.

The woman, identified by ABC affiliate WMAR as the boy's mother, was watching television when she saw her son throwing rocks at police, the station reported.

There's just so much wrong with this story, I don't even know where to begin.

good for her though. I saw the video.

Very ironic, yes.

People need to stop hating on the police so damn much. There are bad cops and abuse of authority happens. But many of them are good and obviously they serve a vital function.

As I watched the cops stand by letting the shitholes burn...I thought to myself. I bet they said to each other...Torch it all fockers, it's all you got.

Fortunately many cops are better than you :thumbsup:

Where's RLLD? Isn't this in his hood? :bandana:

I'm guessing he got himself a new big screen.

Very ironic, yes.

People need to stop hating on the police so damn much. There are bad cops and abuse of authority happens. But many of them are good and obviously they serve a vital function.

You're right. They aren't all like magnificentbastard.

Fortunately many cops are better than you :thumbsup:

Maybe you should go there and help out. I'm sure they'd welcome a little white boy like you.

What would MLK burn?

Nothing...link to me saying he would or would support burning and looting? I don't support it..

But what does MLK have to do with phurfur's BS?

yeah but in the end it'll be taxpayers footin' the bill for reconstruction

Only if you count women, Jews, Christians, and Shiites.

hey, Danny deflector, how many visits from the Saudi's did the Clintons have ? And how much cash did they take from them ?

hey, Danny deflector, how many visits from the Saudi's did the Clintons have ? And how much cash did they take from them ?

Clinton! :mad: