Sign in to follow this  
Baltimore Police Warn of 'Credible Threat' to 'Take-Out' Law Enforcement Officers...

Have to sign in my dish account to watch live tv and I don't have that with me. :thumbsdown:

Dish Network? Sorry you're poor :(

I'm confused because I often vote democrat and yet I don't get any free stuff from the government. In fact I pay a fock ton of taxes.

:dunno:

I'm confused because I often vote democrat and yet I don't get any free stuff from the government. In fact I pay a fock ton of taxes.

:dunno:

We vote democrat just in case we ever decide to start wanting handouts.

We vote democrat just in case we ever decide to start wanting handouts.

Ahh, got it. I knew there must be some reason :thumbsup:

No I didn't. Someone else said he was going there today and I said he was a racist.

so having a racist visit the white house and advise obama, good thing ? good diplomacy?

so having a racist visit the white house and advise obama, good thing ? good diplomacy?

I personally wouldn't have him there if I were Prez. Can't speak for Obama. But I bet you're onto something with the democracy angle.

Nope...do you think he was at the WH to advise Obama on being a racist in all of those 61 visits?

Nope...do you think he was at the WH to advise Obama on being a racist in all of those 61 visits?

who mentioned advising Obama on being a racist other than you. That's all you do is insuate meaning, youre a focking idiot. I wasn't addressing you, stop answering for newbie ya focking wierdo jobless focking loser.

who mentioned advising Obama on being a racist other than you. That's all you do is insuate meaning, youre a focking idiot. I wasn't addressing you, stop answering for newbie ya focking wierdo jobless focking loser.

How much is a ticket for the tilt-o-whirl?

Where's RLLD? Isn't this in his hood? :bandana:

He's more interested in locking up Belichick for "allegedly" deflating footballs - there are REAL crimes out there that need to be addressed...

I added that as a focking joke.

The point is...do you think he was there in an advising role on those 61 trips?

And when you try calling someone else a name like an idiot...make sure you spell a word like insinuate correctly or you end up looking pretty bad.

And I did not realize there was a rule where we are only supposed to answer direct questions to us and not just other posters?

Nice little childish rant as usual...trying to make up for your hero being gone?

Haven't heard of much since the guard rolled in. Think they got scared since these guys have actual guns that they are willing to use?

Haven't heard of much since the guard rolled in. Think they got scared since these guys have actual guns that they are willing to use?

they wouldn't be allowed to use is my guess

I'd bet my left nut that only officers or ex-special forces have ammo. They did this after Katrina.

I'd bet my left nut that only officers or ex-special forces have ammo. They did this after Katrina.

Always is for a show of force, nobody wants another Kent State on their watch.

Always is for a show of force, nobody wants another Kent State on their watch.

It wouldn't be another Kent State, those were middle class white kids. :nono:

No I highly doubt their mags are empty. They more than likely have ammo in them but are probably instructed not to shoot unless it gets really bad. Personally if they start swarming them then I say light em up

If I'm a cop and my superiors tell me I'm going to guard against rioting but I'm not allowed to have a live weapon I tell them to fock off.............Seriously.

Had a crazy black Lt once tell all of us to unload our weapons before we took a door with a barricaded EDP (emotionally disturbed person). One fool actually listened to him. The rest of us just said no. The Lt wasn't allowed out to play anymore, on the orders of our black captain. Rode the desk his last two years.

Had a crazy black Lt once tell all of us to unload our weapons before we took a door with a barricaded EDP (emotionally disturbed person). One fool actually listened to him. The rest of us just said no. The Lt wasn't allowed out to play anymore, on the orders of our black captain. Rode the desk his last two years.

Honestly, I would rather listen to a seasoned sgt than an Lt or Cpt. Honestly they don't know a whole lot in the field except what they've learned in classroom setting

Honestly, I would rather listen to a seasoned sgt than an Lt or Cpt. Honestly they don't know a whole lot in the field except what they've learned in classroom setting

I assume this was in his police days, not in his marine days. I've had to OC/T platoon and companies before, you can always tell the guys who were the book learners in about three minutes. I always loved when I hear it lieutenant tell a SFC, "just do what I say.." Sit back and enjoy the show, the AAR is going to be easy.

I assume this was in his police days, not in his marine days. I've had to OC/T platoon and companies before, you can always tell the guys who were the book learners in about three minutes. I always loved when I hear it lieutenant tell a SFC, "just do what I say.." Sit back and enjoy the show, the AAR is going to be easy.

Police days makes sense. Military no way. I at least the forethought to tell the Sgts under me "run things how you normally would cause you have more experience in it than me". Good leadership is using your resources such as the experienced people under you instead of trying to run it yourself with no knowledge except book knowledge

So drobeski...do you think Sharpton was there to advise Obama in all of those 61 visits?

so the orioles are playing a private game tomorrow (no fans)? first ever?

Sports radio dudes say it's the first time in the history of MLB a game will be played in front of ZERO attendance.

Players will have to literally cheer for their own teams. Are mascots still allowed? Will the broadcaster still announce players? "Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota." :huh:

Sports radio dudes say it's the first time in the history of MLB a game will be played in front of ZERO attendance.

Players will have to literally cheer for their own teams. Are mascots still allowed? Will the broadcaster still announce players? "Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota." :huh:

Hey gobbledog, how about some coffee?

This is an example of complete incompetence by our government from top to bottom! The sad thing is that over 88% of them will get reelected when you vote for them again. And the cycle continues.

If I'm a cop and my superiors tell me I'm going to guard against rioting but I'm not allowed to have a live weapon I tell them to fock off.............Seriously.

Not the cops. The National Guard. They are only there to assist. They can't make arrests. They can only detain if necessary. You don't want Don the dentist whose a weekend warrior carrying a weapon and not trained in urban warfare.

Not the cops. The National Guard. They are only there to assist. They can't make arrests. They can only detain if necessary. You don't want Don the dentist whose a weekend warrior carrying a weapon and not trained in urban warfare.

Don't tell me what I want. :mad:

Ugh. I hate dentists

Seems pretty simple to me.

You announce over a PA system that all rioters have one hour to vacate the streets.

Sixty five minutes later, military helicopters with anti personnel cannons clear the focking streets.

Bet there won't be another riot for awhile.

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but I imagine that guy is not going to make it, and I wonder how many people similar has happened to.

Glad Erin Burnett stood ground

'No, of course it’s not the right word to call our children thugs.

'These are children who have been set aside, marginalized, who have not been engaged by us.

They're actually super engaged by the government tit. Which doesn't help if you have my worldview, but working with his philosophy...I don't get it.

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but I imagine that guy is not going to make it, and I wonder how many people similar has happened to.

Glad Erin Burnett stood ground

They're actually super engaged by the government tit. Which doesn't help if you have my worldview, but working with his philosophy...I don't get it.

Don't you receive government assistance?

Don't you receive government assistance?

No.

You're asking that of someone who'd sooner pay the no Obamacare fine before enrolling in Medicaid ;) Someone who pays cash upfront for urgent care and dental stuff.

Why are you assuming that?

That said, I don't have a problem, across the board, with government assistance. It has a place. It's fair to say that the government is super engaged with sustaining you if you're on welfare, eating free lunches at school, and living in subsidized housing. There are scores of programs especially targeting those youth. To me that is a failure to really, constructively engage in that it's corruptive to hit home the idea that the state is your ticket. I'm curious how he defines engaging, being that he's seeing a lack of it.

eta: I can say that in my state, if not for personal ethics or morals, it would seem a pretty stupid choice to be working poor and not on any type of assistance. People are far more comfortable when they embrace entitlements. It used to be that you could be at least not miserable or not on some major well-being precipice 24/7, and work yourself into a better situation. The working poor could still be free (in that they 'owed no man anything'). Now to have fundamental basics of life covered you're super hard pressed without government assistance. Doable but it's no picnic, and is getting progressively harder.