Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Who's Your Favorite Current NFL Player

Who is someone you like watching even if they aren't on your favorite team? My offensive player is Marshawn Lynch. Liked him when he played for Buffalo before he went to the Seahawks. His running style is what I like because he just tries to run through anyone.

Also, I like watching JJ Watt. Guy is a pretty decent human being and is a beast when it comes to defense. Hell he has scored touchdowns too so he can do it all. Plus I love his work ethic

Jay Cutler

I've been a fan ever since he played at Vanderbilt. Fantasy wise he's screwed me a few times before I finally gave up on him couple years back, but I still root for the dude. I like his "screw everyone" attitude. :bandana:

A have a new favorite every year depending on my draft. Last year it was Andrew Luck

On my team / the Eagles, probably Connor Barwin or Jason Peters. Consummate professionals and excellent football players.

Around the league I really like watching Russell Wilson play.

A have a new favorite every year

Brees/Graham

Oh and my Combo got broken up this year :sad:

JJ Watt, Luck, Eli, Megatron. Boldin. I like most players that don't showboat or give glory to God.

My favorite player of all time was like that. (non showboating)

Dave Casper

Jay Cutler

I've been a fan ever since he played at Vanderbilt. Fantasy wise he's screwed me a few times before I finally gave up on him couple years back, but I still root for the dude. I like his "screw everyone" attitude. :bandana:

Being a bears fan i can tell you he isnt all that good of a qb. His screw everyone attitude would be ok if he was actually good. Unfortunately his piss poor attitude has lead to him not adjusting the weaker aspects of his game. He obviously is no aaron rodgers when it comes to scanning the field and disecting a defense. That is hard to do unless someone is built that way. His horrible footwork and throwing off his back foot are the problems that could be corrected but arent.

He should never miss a throw once he decides where its going. I could live with his lack of field awareness as long as the throws he made werent half assed.

Honestly my fav player was spiller a few years ago when he was actually fantasy relevant. When he is healthy he can do some amazing things.

Honestly my fav player was spiller a few years ago when he was actually fantasy relevant. When he is healthy he can do some amazing things.

Spiller is a fav player of mine as well. Liked him ever since his earlier days at Clemson (I'm a Clemson can too)

I like Demaryious Thomas as well. And Gronk.

I like them both too. Love watching them play. They just aren't my favorites. I've owned D Thomas for 3 straight years in redraft leagues (mainly due to luck and position in the draft)

League wide, I have to say either Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers because you know the game is never over when the ball is in their hands, even when they are down by a lot.

On my team, it's gotta be Joe Haden. He's going to be the best corner on one of the best secondaries in the league this year. You heard it here first.

Cutler is the single most overrated QB in football. He also has jerkface.

JJ Watt seems like a cool guy in addition to being a stud player.

Jay Cutler

Being a bears fan i can tell you he isnt all that good of a qb. His screw everyone attitude would be ok if he was actually good. Unfortunately his piss poor attitude has lead to him not adjusting the weaker aspects of his game. He obviously is no aaron rodgers when it comes to scanning the field and disecting a defense. That is hard to do unless someone is built that way. His horrible footwork and throwing off his back foot are the problems that could be corrected but arent.

He should never miss a throw once he decides where its going. I could live with his lack of field awareness as long as the throws he made werent half assed.

Yeah cutler is an odd choice, to say the least

Cutler has a good arm but as a Qb and team player he sucks.

JJ Watt was a walk-on at Wisconsin, he is an excellent role model for many young kids.

After transferring from Central Michigan where he was recruited as a two-star player out of HS. That in a nutshell tells you everything you need to know about placing too much stock in recruiting of HS players.

After transferring from Central Michigan where he was recruited as a two-star player out of HS. That in a nutshell tells you everything you need to know about placing too much stock in recruiting of HS players.

And Rodgers had zero interest when he came out. Went to Butte College. Tedford saw him when he came to Butte looking at a TE he heard of and saw Rodgers throwing to him.

• Like 1

I admit it, I’m an NFL fan! I celebrate the NFL’s entire collection!

Jay cutler made his money at the scouting combine where he was able to show off the cannon he had. Turns out that just because you have a cannon does not mean you are a good qb or a good team mate.

None of them, I am not 12

League wide, I have to say either Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers because you know the game is never over when the ball is in their hands, even when they are down by a lot.

That is true with a few other Qbs as well: Brady, Wilson, and Eli

None of them, I am not 12

We know. We've seen your math skills, 11 years old, tops :D