Sign in to follow this  
Roloff85

Christine Michael?

Are you just saying you like pizza or do you really like pizza?

I have to agree here. The tone of his post suggests more sarcasm than sincerity.

I like pizza

We had pizza and watched Charlie Brown Halloween with our 27 month old son last night.

Good times.

• Like 1

We had pizza and watched Charlie Brown Halloween with our 27 month old son last night.

Good times.

I'm damn near 46 and this sounds like a kick ass night to me. :thumbsup:

Good times.

Better than any FF BS ever! Congrats to you! That's awesome!

I'm damn near 46 and this sounds like a kick ass night to me. :thumbsup:

He enjoyed it too, sat there and was a good boy. At the end said "I want more" (he meant the show)

• Like 1

It takes a lot to unseat a healthy starting RB in the NFL. I can't say I'm too surprised that Randle is still the starter but Randle was making noises this week that he was emotionally and mentally admitting to a lesser role and accepting it. And no one has heard from McFadden but I'm thinking Michael might be getting his work or most of it. If Michael adds goal line work and does something with it that could be good.

All the CMike talk this last 2 weeks deserves a Nelson from Simpsons Ha Ha.

Even frozenbeernuts' boner shield can't fend off the CMike hype :(

"ESPN's Adam Schefter indicated Sunday morning that Christine Michael is likely to remain the Cowboys' No. 3 running back against the Giants.

Michael "continues to be the third back that they use," Schefter stated, also confirming Joseph Randle operated as the Cowboys' starter in Friday's practice. "I wouldn't count on a lot from (Michael) today." A perennial fantasy tease, Michael is not even flex worthy in season-long leagues at this point."

Looks like the dog is back into the dog house. There's no unleashing...

No team is going to give up a star talent at any position in the NFL. Seattle has a great player personnel scouting team and for them to let Michael walk for a 7th rounder speaks volume.

He's overhyped and its simply dumb to assume Dallas will give him 20 carries if he's averaging the same as randle and McFadden. What has the dude done in his NFL career to warrant a 20 carry game right off the bat?

Hawks let Forsett go, so there is precedent. Seattle is not infallible when it comes to assessing talent.

• Like 1

Hawks let Forsett go, so there is precedent. Seattle is not infallible when it comes to assessing talent.

Out of the hundreds of guys that get cut each year, you guys select the few anomalies and say look! Look!

Fox have Christine Michael listed as the starter.

This is just too much.

Fox have Christine Michael listed as the starter.

This is just too much.

Randle and Michael were listed. Fox has gone to listing "players of interest" on the graphic rather than every offensive starter.

Randle and Michael were listed. Fox has gone to listing "players of interest" on the graphic rather than every offensive starter.

How sad is that?!?!

Dude has gotten 1 carry all season...

One thing about it.....if a guy has only McFragile in front of him, then he is at the front of the line.

That's a tough loss. The Boys did just about everything they needed in the run game, and by the way forget seeing that from McFragile every week. I'd be highly surprised if he's not already on the trainer's table.

I dont think the Hawks feel he has no talent.

they Kept him because of the emergence of Rawls, who fits the system better.

and given how Rawls has played while Lynch has been out, it looks like the right call.

I still think CMike has good talent and will eventually earn a larger role (here or elsewhere).

the only question I have is how long will it take for this to happen?

Back to the wire he goes, oh well, hopefully most of you benched him as a wait and see.

He might get 8 carries this coming week since Randle is out.

I dropped him. no reason to hang onto him if rundmc is going to get the bulk of the carries.

Yeah, but what if DMC gets injured? Why can't you stash him away for a week or two, then he might be starting.

Did Lucy pull the football away on the hype fools again?

We're all just throwing darts anyhow. Was tempted to start a humility thread with all the times I've been wrong this year. I figured surely Dallas would want to see what they had in the kid. One thing is a certainty, and that being McFragile is not their long term answer at RB. And by longterm I mean longer than 4-5 weeks.

I did like how he ran last week, and the Boys did everything perfectly as far as re-establishing their run game. Just hard to overcome a pick six AND a 100 yard TD return. Talk about a back breaker. Hardy should've busted that clipboard over that ST coaches head.

Uh, just kidding.

I love how some people get so worked up and have to chime in with, "told you so" "over hyped" etc. As someone said, just throwing darts anyways.

Whats the percentage of a late flyer or pick up that actually pays off? 1 out of 20? Maybe...

He was certainly worth a pick up and DMC ran well, why fix what isn't broke, keep feeding him the ball all game. If you can, still think he is worth holding onto for another week or so, if you need the spot, drop him and forget it.

I love how some people get so worked up and have to chime in with, "told you so" "over hyped" etc. As someone said, just throwing darts anyways.

Whats the percentage of a late flyer or pick up that actually pays off? 1 out of 20? Maybe...

He was certainly worth a pick up and DMC ran well, why fix what isn't broke, keep feeding him the ball all game. If you can, still think he is worth holding onto for another week or so, if you need the spot, drop him and forget it.

I think you've reached the last stage of the loss: acceptance.

• Like 1

Yeah, but what if DMC gets injured? Why can't you stash him away for a week or two, then he might be starting.

Because Randle will be back. :clap:

Nah seriously, the word is CMike is having trouble with the playbook. When Romo comes back, do you think the Cowboys will risk CMike pass blocking for Romo.

The word from who? Seriously, you can't just throw shite against the wall like that and walk away.

Have heard nothing here in DFW to that effect.

• Like 1