Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Monday Night - Whadda Ya Need?

I need a decent game from Amendola 6 for 70 would do.

(Would love to see him go off 10/90/T)

Could also use a little help from Karlos (40 yds rushing/2 receptions for 20 yds ... and a T would just be gravy)

Very do-able

What about you All?

Up 32 with the Patriots D going up against Brady/Ammendola.

Expecting to hold a lead long enough to give me hope.....before suffering a crushing defeat. <_<

I need Brady to just have an average game - a couple hundred yards, a couple TDs and no pick-sixes (going against the Bills D). I'm actually not very confident based on how things have gone for me this season. If you have both Tyrod and Brady on your roster, you really should sub in Tyrod - consider yourself warned.

Up 32 with the Patriots D going up against Brady/Ammendola.

Expecting to hold a lead long enough to give me hope.....before suffering a crushing defeat. <_<

That sounds like a pretty even match to me long as Buffalo doesn't go crazy and turn this into a shootout...then yur screwed.

I think Buffalo will lose but their D will keep Brady a little more real tonight.

A great night at Bible Study .

Up by a fraction of a point and can play either Amendola or Watkins, or neither.

I'm tempted to leave a roster spot open to avoid the dreaded early game fumble/injury combo, but can't afford an NFL stat adjustment (I've won on two of those in my career) and overall points will help tie-breakers for playoff seeding.

Trying to decide who is most likely to get a few points and has less risk....both scare me a bit...

Amendola to keep it under 28 hopefully for me a lot of Gronk and other supporting members.

Give me 3 TDs for Blount and Pats offense put up about 40 points on BUF D.

that'll gimme' wins in both leagues.

I need tyrod taylor to rush for 100 yards and throw for 300 and 3 tds. Thats not too much to ask is it?

Im down 81-89. Standard scoring. I have Lafell left and he has Gostkowski. I think i'm prolly going to lose which sucks cuz now it will be a tie between me and him for 2nd place. Im still praying to the fantasy gods but it will prolly go his way..He was the lynch owner n rawls lynched me!

I need 31 with Brady and McCoy on tap. A typical 250-2 from Brady gets me 18. So I need 75-1 TD from McCoy which will be tough. My best bet is for Shady to get his score in the first half. If they are throwing it around trying to catch-up I'll be in trouble.

I need McCoy and Amendola to not score 103.8 pts, Also need Brady or Tyrod to not throw more yards than my Palmer for 25$.

League #1

Need Tyrod Taylor to get me at least 15 pts. Not sweating this one. Can afford a loss.

League #2

Need Sammy Watkins to score 17 points plus whatever Blount scores. So hopefully Patriots score a ton through the air and force the Bills to air it out and chase.

..yea not happening :(

up 30 in ppr - my gronk vs his NE DST and gostkowski.

down 14 and some change in standard. I have LaFell and he's done.

down 8 and some change in standard. I have Karlos and he's done.

I figure i have a 50/50 shot with Karlos, should win the PPR league, and 10/90 with LaFell :unsure:

I need Amendola to have a career night in my PPR training wheels league and for Shady to have a quiet night in my $$$ league.

I need the Bills D to keep Gronk and Lefell out of the end zone, and they did. Thank you Bills d.

Guy in my league was down 8.02 pts with Gostkowski left. He scored 8. I would have moved in to 1st place if the other guy lost.

Got trucked in my money league this week and all but eliminated from playoffs.

Won in my work league by .90 (I had Brady and Amendola rolling) to move up to 2nd place.

12 points from Gotskowski. Has been averaging 15.

That missed 54 yd fg cost me a win. just can't get anything to go my way this year in ff! oh well! There's always next year! :thumbsup: