Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

If I lose today. It will be because I _________

sat jackson. all week he was questionable and then comes out and puts up 151 and a td. plus we get bonus for long tds. 35 pts. on my bench. if I lose its going to be because of that decision.

Because I hate myself enough to keep playing fantasy football. Why do I do this to myself?

Am not allowed any joy in my life.

That's the way I feel I mean my whole team sucked not just one or two players but everyone.

tried to ride fat eddie. he must have ate before the game.

Because I thought that Bortles was a smarter play than Roethlisberger, and because I didn't think Delanie Walker would score much against NE.

That said, Bortles did pretty well, and the best I could have done was to sit Maclin, because I played Lockett and Beckham - and my other TE was Reed.

I'm up 158.1 to his 130.1, I'm done, and he has ARI D/ST tonight - who have scored the needed number of points twice this year.

:unsure:

If I get to the final game, this will be by far my best team owner effort in my fantasy football experience of about 10 years.

My first two picks were Dez and CJ, and I was close to the worst team in the league for 5 weeks.

Ditto on Bortles vs Rowthlisberger

Big Ben is unbenchable

Well, benching Ben last week and playing Bortles is what won me the chance to play this semi-finals game, so I'm going to flip a coin from now on. :lol:

Well, benching Ben last week and playing Bortles is what won me the chance to play this semi-finals game, so I'm going to flip a coin from now on. :lol:

....John Brown can't make a friggin' easy catch right in his hands for an 80 yard TD.

If i lose in both my championship games (if i make them both) it will be because i lost luck, bell, djohns (hilton because of luck going down) in one league, and losing bell and djohns in another.

If i lose in both my championship games (if i make them both) it will be because i lost luck, bell, djohns (hilton because of luck going down) in one league, and losing bell and djohns in another.

You didn't lose DJ or Hilton.

I targeted rbs for my 2nd flex instead of basically any wr: Ginn, aiken, lockette, Kearse. That and Palmer not getting any tds right now. Watching Brees go off tomorrow is going to be amazingly horrible.

Also...my opponent had almost every player on his team get at least one td. Amendola being terrible gave me an outside shot but this Palmer thing is gonna wipe me out/put in a super unrealistic win scenario. I'm gonna need Hightower to do nothing while golden Tate has game of a lifetime.

When luck got hurt it killed hiltons consistency

I traded him away

You don't have to defend it. Most folks understand. Hilton was toast with backups throwing to him. Having written that, don't draft him again. He's djax with a more beloved name even with a good qb tossing it to him.

You don't have to defend it. Most folks understand. Hilton was toast with backups throwing to him. Having written that, don't draft him again. He's djax with a more beloved name even with a good qb tossing it to him.

I overrated him preseason

I have a friend who always gets stuck drafting him and hating it. I always try to give him a couple of alternate names. I also beg him to 'grey' some players out.

Mathews has to be a rough way to go since he was borderline not startable. Fantasy football. I played a guy with David Johnson and Antonio Brown. Auto-loss.

Started Pitt def over Ariz def. just classic ff over think on that one. Faced a.Brown too. Up 126-89 but he has brees, snead, and Tate left. 11 more points feels like it would have been enough.

My team didnt score as many points as my opponents team.

Winner .

My opponent started woodhead after J-stew got hurt. 4 freaking TDs after doing nothing for weeks. And I started Ivory over West because I couldn't wait on Ware news. Lost by one point after my team had a great week. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

My opponent started woodhead after J-stew got hurt. 4 freaking TDs after doing nothing for weeks. And I started Ivory over West because I couldn't wait on Ware news. Lost by one point after my team had a great week. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

My opponent went with Lacy instead of Woodhead to counter my benching of Cam for Stafford.

Sorry i haven't lost yet, but if i do it will be because i didn't start Cam.

My opponent went with Lacy instead of Woodhead to counter my benching of Cam for Stafford.

Sorry i haven't lost yet, but if i do it will be because i didn't start Cam.

Benching Cam for Stafford....not sure you deserve to live to fight another day

• Like 1