Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Stanford Attack Victim's Letter

I read about this story this AM, it was harsh. I will be talking to my son about consent and proper treatment of women when he is old enough.

It's disgusting... This kid should have the shiat beaten out of him, then locked up for 10 years... The judge deserves an ass beating too.

I dont get this story. She had blood on her? How? Didnt he just bang her while she was passed out (aka, she led him on then denied it later out of embarrassment)? Did he beat the crap out of her or something?

Edit: Ok just read about the witnesses that caught him mid thrust on her passed out. Makes more sense. Still dont see how she was bloody. Also the dad is silly to say "20min of action". Ill be damned if that kid could last 20min raping that chick. 2min tops.

Did you read the dads letter? I also saw an article about how they just now released his mug shot after sentencing, they have been using his senior pic I think in all the previous stories.

Wondering why the news story about the Stanford swimmer who sexually assaulted an unconscious young woman behind a dumpster has not been discussed?

Here is her letter, please read it thoroughly.

Perps name is Brock. You know he's a dik, always was a dik, and was raised by diks.

That dad is a focking idiot.

6 months was extremely light...then read about a kid who got 6 years, then ended up getting out after over 5 years when the girl recanted her bogus story.

So the kid decided to rape the passed out chick right outside of the party? Like on the grass? Cmon, even horny pent up swim dweebs named brock arent that stupid.

I would kill that motherfocker and I am not joking.

• Like 1

So the kid decided to rape the passed out chick right outside of the party? Like on the grass? Cmon, even horny pent up swim dweebs named brock arent that stupid.

Behind a dumpster I think...then took off running when some people stumbled upon them...

Behind a dumpster I think...then took off running when some people stumbled upon them...

Oh behind a dumpster ok thats better. No way, still dumb. At least get it in, bust on her face then run away. Dont let those guys catch you in the act. The kid deserves more than 6 months, which will really be 3-4.

This is disgraceful. That judge and the kid both deserve much worse.

I just read the entire article, and I'll just say that I have had tears in my eyes for the past 10 minutes.

I don't have much to say about the guy at the moment. I'm just very sad for this girl and her sister.

a real tear jerker..........this guy shoulda got the full 6 years...or more

We can't judge the judge, that would be wrong

Not really.

Poor effort, but that's what we expect from you.

Judge just won re-election cuz well there was no one else. This sh1t makes my blood boil. He got 6 mo because of academics. WTF? 6 years came down to 6 mo! :mad: Rich white kid privilege imo.

Not really.

Poor effort, but that's what we expect from you.

I got what I expected out of you, as usual.

Obviously this guy's actions are absolutely inexcusable And I think castration is in order.

However if the only take away from this is that There are jerks out there like that, Then that only compounds the tragedy.

It doesn't say in the article, but elsewhere I read that this woman's BAC was .24.That's not just a matter of lowered alcohol resistance.Especially at a party where she is surrounded by dozens of people she has never met and certainly can't trust.She is not some 19 year old doe eyed freshman.

This is not shaming the victim, So stuff your PC b******* And your fake outrage. This is a teachable moment For those of you that have daughters And young sisters.

It sucks that young women have to worry About something as horrific as this. But they do. That's a fact of life. They need to be aware of their surroundings The people around them And their alcohol consumption.You don't get to three times the legal limit by having a couple of Cosmos.I am the last guy The harp on anybody's drinking habits, And if you're around friends and family or if you're at home Whatever, someplace safe, go for it. But if you're a college frat party With one younger flighty sister As your only Means of moderation and control, Watch your s***. If not for yourself, but for your little sister. If you are blackout drunk you are no good to your little sister.

And to you dads with sons, There's a teachable moment here too. Talk to them, really talk to them About What consent Looks like and sounds like and is.

This is a tragedy And a travesty.But as the victim stated, She hopes Her shining some light on this Might help others. You can sustain that light And spread that light And maybe just maybe help protect The women you love.

• Like 1

I got what I expected out of you, as usual.

Mocking your ignorant crap?

Congrats?

Mocking your ignorant crap?

Congrats?

you don't care about this judge as much as the other ? :dunno: why do you hate white judges ?
  • Like 1

you don't care about this judge as much as the other ? :dunno: why do you hate white judges ?

Ha!

I think this judge gave a much too short of a sentence based on the little I've read.

If, by other judge, you mean Judge Coriel...he is, by all accounts except Trump, doing his job just fine (even according to Trumps attorneys).

There is a reason they won't file for a recusal (they would lose badly) and a reason why people all over were distancing themselves from Trump. And a reason even he backtracked and tried claiming his words were just misconstrued.

Again, just mocking your complete ignorance and hack posting.

HTH

Obviously this guy's actions are absolutely inexcusable And I think castration is in order.

However if the only take away from this is that There are jerks out there like that, Then that only compounds the tragedy.

It doesn't say in the article, but elsewhere I read that this woman's BAC was .24.That's not just a matter of lowered alcohol resistance.Especially at a party where she is surrounded by dozens of people she has never met and certainly can't trust.She is not some 19 year old doe eyed freshman.

This is not shaming the victim, So stuff your PC b******* And your fake outrage. This is a teachable moment For those of you that have daughters And young sisters.

It sucks that young women have to worry About something as horrific as this. But they do. That's a fact of life. They need to be aware of their surroundings The people around them And their alcohol consumption.You don't get to three times the legal limit by having a couple of Cosmos.I am the last guy The harp on anybody's drinking habits, And if you're around friends and family or if you're at home Whatever, someplace safe, go for it. But if you're a college frat party With one younger flighty sister As your only Means of moderation and control, Watch your s***. If not for yourself, but for your little sister. If you are blackout drunk you are no good to your little sister.

And to you dads with sons, There's a teachable moment here too. Talk to them, really talk to them About What consent Looks like and sounds like and is.

This is a tragedy And a travesty.But as the victim stated, She hopes Her shining some light on this Might help others. You can sustain that light And spread that light And maybe just maybe help protect The women you love.

This guy gets it. :thumbsup:

Ugh I'm sickened by this. This is what's wrong with our justice system. Well privileged, white athlete gets off a focking rape charge because "it would have a severe impact on his life". Like the girls life didn't matter. Fock that kid. Throw the focking book at him and let him get ass raped in prison for 6 years. He will prob get special treatment in prison because "his safety would be at risk" if he were treated like any other criminal. If that was my daughter then I would have to be on trial cause I would have absolutely murdered that kid

What I don't get his the kid is already a convicted felon who's forced to leave school and will be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life. At that point what does 3-5 years in prison vs 3 months really mean? Dude is FOCKED either way.

What I don't get his the kid is already a convicted felon who's forced to leave school and will be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life. At that point what does 3-5 years in prison vs 3 months really mean? Dude is FOCKED either way.

Well 1 - it prolly means something to the family and victim.. And 2 - the longer he's locked up, the longer he can't do this to some other girl.

Well 1 - it prolly means something to the family and victim.. And 2 - the longer he's locked up, the longer he can't do this to some other girl.

I'm arguing that he should have gotten more time. Just saying the worst of the punishment is this kid's permanent record so giving him 6 months vs the 5+ years he deserves is dumb.

Read this, this morning in the Boston Herald.

This sentence chilled me to the core.

You don’t know me, but you’ve been inside me, and that’s why we’re here today.

:(

the fact that the father said it was "only 20 minutes" and 6 months is too much time in jail, makes me want this kid to get life.

what college kid lasts 20 minutes anyway? was he doing foreplay on a passed out girl as well?

I'm arguing that he should have gotten more time. Just saying the worst of the punishment is this kid's permanent record so giving him 6 months vs the 5+ years he deserves is dumb.

Oh I gotcha... Agreed!

the fact that the father said it was "only 20 minutes" and 6 months is too much time in jail, makes me want this kid to get life.

what college kid lasts 20 minutes anyway? was he doing foreplay on a passed out girl as well?

Yes he was. Roughly too. Digital penetration.

How many rapists get jail time as opposed to prison, ridiculous.

Yes he was. Roughly too. Digital penetration.

jesus :(

Then why any jail time at all? We could just make the punishment for rape going forward is that you have to register on a list.

Then why any jail time at all? We could just make the punishment for rape going forward is that you have to register on a list.

You're missing my point. After being convicted of rape and registered as a sex offender for life this kid is focked. For the judge to then give him 6 months rather than the years he deserves in jail is stupid. Kid should have gotten 5-10 at least.

I'll tell you this...i saved a copy of that letter on my computer and at some point I will show this to my daughters. Unreal. I've got to actually tell my daughters that they have to constantly be aware and in control of every situation when they go out because they could get assaulted like this and nothing will happen to the guy. That's f****** pathetic.

You're missing my point. After being convicted of rape and registered as a sex offender for life this kid is focked. For the judge to then give him 6 months rather than the years he deserves in jail is stupid. Kid should have gotten 5-10 at least.

Gotcha.

On a related not, but not pointedly directed at MDC......I guess I need to either read up or have it explained to me what all happens when someone is registered as a sex offender. It just seems to be that these guys can make a few adjustments, build a normal life inside the parameters of what is allowed, and then live a normal life without much in the way of effect. And while I don't know a lot about this family's background, it seems like having a bit of money would make those adjustments relatively simple. But then again, maybe I need to be educated, as I've never looked into what comes with the sex offender registration.

I'll tell you this...i saved a copy of that letter on my computer and at some point I will show this to my daughters. Unreal. I've got to actually tell my daughters that they have to constantly be aware and in control of every situation when they go out because they could get assaulted like this and nothing will happen to the guy. That's f****** pathetic.

No joke, I actually did the exact same thing last night.

Even before this story, several times I've thought through this discussion I'd have with my daughter at some point....But my fear is it would come off as melodramatic or manipulative. Reading this letter last night, I thought it did the job more effectively than I ever could. All I'll need to do is add a bit of context.

I said essentially the same thing on FB yesterday. Got BLASTED for it.

Didn't back down. It's YOUR responsibility to make sure you're not so goddamned wasted you can be raped behind a dumpster.

Yes, it's focked up he did it. But he's not the only one that way and women better learn.

It's obvious that Dad is part of the problem.