Sign in to follow this  
Vikes_Fan

So who is starting Ware this weekend?

I'm kicking it around as I have a few options. Hou wasn't so good against the pass last week, but pretty decent against the run. Given his monster game, I've got to think he's going to see more reps, especially with Charles not ready. Thoughts?

Unless your lineup is unbelievably stacked it's silly to sit him. Although I do have some decent options in a few leagues over him. Still can't sit him. Would you sit Charles on a rough matchup? Plus Ware is the GL back

I have to start him in my number one league because everyone else I have are back ups in time shares or injured (Charles).

People need to get over the name on the back of the jersey. If you have the KC starting RB or the Pitt RB you start them...

I have to start him in my number one league because everyone else I have are back ups in time shares or injured (Charles).

Exactly... have to start him in Langford against my own defense which is Philly. I hate doing that

Have to bench matt jones, crowell and cmike. Too much timeshare

well, Yahoo says I'm wrong, but I put Ware in over Freeman... Really hoping that the high pick on Freeman doesn't burn me.

Yahoo stat projections, remarkably, are fairly accurate towards the end of the season (not perfect, of course). But early on, before they get a ton of data for the current season, they are terrible. As bad as their Draft Grades, which are downright laughable. Ware over Freeman is absolutely the right call to make.

I have Ware in both my leagues. The toe issue and Houston defense concerns me. Toe issues can't be taken lightly. I'll sit him in a legue where I have DJ, CJ, and DWill. If he plays I will flex him in my other league.

Yea Ware is going to be a game day decision for me , I think that toe injury is not a lite issue.

I am rolling him till the wheels fall off. If he blows up again it could be a full blown time share or even ware taking over. Charles could be shopped.

I'm kicking it around as I have a few options. Hou wasn't so good against the pass last week, but pretty decent against the run. Given his monster game, I've got to think he's going to see more reps, especially with Charles not ready. Thoughts?

Remember, Ware had only 70 yards rushing, but 129 yards receiving. So if the Texans aren't good against the pass..........

Thinking about starting him over DeMarco Murray again, but I like Murray this week! So maybe not!

Like Robinson in ppr this week.

Thinking about starting him over DeMarco Murray again, but I like Murray this week! So maybe not!

I think I am rolling with D. Murray over Ware. The toe thingy scares me(especially if it is turf toe) into thinking West gets more playing time besides Texans good against the run? I know the majority of Ware's points came with the pass but...

I agree with the above post , I do think Reid will take a look at what he as in West this week.

Silly. Ware is a damned stud and you start him until he proves otherwise. It's really that simple.

Unless he actually doesn't play of course. But short of that he'd best be in your lineup.

I agree with the above post , I do think Reid will take a look at what he as in West this week.

Why? If you are trying to win games you go with your best healthy players. West is not better than ware.

Looking at his gamelogs with KC....every time he's received 10+ carries, he's averaged like 6ypc. Throw in the fact that he's proven to be a very good receiver and there's no reason for Reid to go away from him. Now, it's Andy Reid....so anything is possible. But I don't think his huge game was a fluke. Dude has produced when given the chance.

Some higher profile guys are in prove it mode for me....Dez, DT, Gurley.....guys who have iffy situations and aren't producing. For me, I need to see them do something before I feel confident in starting them. Ware is just the opposite. You start him until he gives you a reason not to.

Ware was full go in practice today.

I may have to throw him in there now with Murray. I was going to sub Diggs in full PPR but with Minny QB issues only the fantasy gods no for sure.

I may have to throw him in there now with Murray. I was going to sub Diggs in full PPR but with Minny QB issues only the fantasy gods no for sure.

If it were me, I'd want to give Bradford and his receivers a week on my bench with Sam making his first start, if I had good alternatives. I like Diggs, but does he have chemistry with Bradford?

Someone said it best.

He's no Charles, but in fantasy, he's starting to put up Charles-like numbers and his YPC are high like Charles too. Would you sit Charles?

If it were me, I'd want to give Bradford and his receivers a week on my bench with Sam making his first start, if I had good alternatives. I like Diggs, but does he have chemistry with Bradford?

This would probably be smart. I love Diggs this year, he's by far the best WR Bradford has ever had. Got him super late because everybody was scared off by the Minnesota offense (understandable).

But Diggs is a special talent.

In the playoffs last year he went 16 for 67 and 1 TD. Sounds about right for this week. Hopefully throw in 4 catches.

I'm starting to lean to Blount as my flex play. The toe concern is an issue. UT adding that both starting KC guards have been ruled out is even more worrying.

I'm starting to lean to Blount as my flex play. The toe concern is an issue. UT adding that both starting KC guards have been ruled out is even more worrying.

The guards being out is a big issue. I probably still roll Ware because Miami defense looked pretty good.

Darn it I'm going to bench him this week. .

Tough matchup and now two OG are out no thanks.

The loss of both guards is huge. But remember he did a LOT of his damage through the air which they may use a lot of screens and dump offs to mask that weak OLine