Ray_T

Streaming Defenses Week 4

Who do you bet on?

Miami vs Cincy

Washington vs Cleveland

Tenessee vs Houston

Buffalo vs New England.

any other good plays?

Wash secondary is a bit banged up - I would avoid.

The reason they are on the list is b/c they are up against Cleveland with a rookie at QB.

The reason they are on the list is b/c they are up against Cleveland with a rookie at QB.

Cleveland is 4th in the NFL in rushing yards, averaging 5.7 yards per carry. Washington is giving up 4.6 per attempt on the ground. Cleveland might stick to a ground and pound attack against the Skins

Obviously, but just pointing out that there is more to consider than just the match-up. Last week the Dolphins D was a hot pick-up against the same Browns. One guy in my league started them instead of sticking with the Chiefs: OUCH!

I've been sticking with the Texans even after last week's game, cutting bait after they play the Titans.

Obviously, but just pointing out that there is more to consider than just the match-up. Last week the Dolphins D was a hot pick-up against the same Browns. One guy in my league started them instead of sticking with the Chiefs: OUCH!

THIS. I outsmarted myself with matchups alone and dropped Minnesota (20.0) in favor of Tampa Bay (6.5). Luckily I not only won but no one grabbed Minny so I got them back and planning on rolling most weeks - they're currently the highest scoring D in Yahoo.

Houston is on my wire and I'm 3rd priority so obviously targeting them. I like Cincy @ home Thursday (usually a bad night for offense) vs Miami... them or Detroit vs Chicago. Neither of the latter have done much on D yet this year although I like the matchups. Hope Houston comes to me.

Really like the Texans vs the Titans.

Minnesota v. Gmen looks good too. Eli does throw pics and the Gmen OL will give up some sacks.

Houston is on my wire and I'm 3rd priority so obviously targeting them. I like Cincy @ home Thursday (usually a bad night for offense) vs Miami... them or Detroit vs Chicago. Neither of the latter have done much on D yet this year although I like the matchups. Hope Houston comes to me.

I like them but usinng priority on dst is a bit iffy that high. Especially when half the time it backfires and the great start gets a 5 while the afterthought puts up 25.

I may take a risk and go with the Bills D.

Rex Ryan has had some success with pulling off an unexpected win against the Patriots usually sparked by a strong defense. He also has gotten beaten like a drum by them as well but I'll take the risky pick.

Wow can't believe some leagues still have the Vikings def available.

How do leagues exist where the Vikes D is currently available.

They were my 3rd highest scorer behind Brees and Freeman,

Tried to grab them in both drafts but super happy with Eagles so far too.

Will probably stream Wash for their bye.

How do leagues exist where the Vikes D is currently available.

They were my 3rd highest scorer behind Brees and Freeman,

Tried to grab them in both drafts but super happy with Eagles so far too.

Will probably stream Wash for their bye.

They got dropped in one of my leagues on Sunday last week and can't be picked up until waivers goes through.

I made sure to put in a claim.

Jets? Russel Wilson banged up, and may not play.

Yeah, if Wilson doesnt play, this may not be a bad way to go.

I just grabbed the Chargers to fill in for my Eagles DEF on their bye. They play the Saints, but at home--Saints still are much worse on the road--and the Chargers have been doing well with DEF stats, much better than any of the other crap in free agency in that league (I missed out on KC, but that might be chasing points).

Colts in London vs the Jags.

I'm tempted by this matchup as well... Need to decide between Indy and Washington.

I just grabbed the Chargers to fill in for my Eagles DEF on their bye. They play the Saints, but at home--Saints still are much worse on the road--and the Chargers have been doing well with DEF stats, much better than any of the other crap in free agency in that league (I missed out on KC, but that might be chasing points).

Saints are way to high powered for me

It's a poor week for streaming.

Indy - They've only had 4 sacks and 1 pick all season. They had a good week last week based on 3 fumble recoveries, which are tough to rely on.

Detroit - Detroit's been soft on D all year and I could see the Bears actually getting a jolt with Howard now. This feels like a trap game.

Jets - Seemed promising when Wilson might be out, but not so much anymore. Big game week 1, very little since.

Bills - Wrecked Arizona, but at Gilette, with Garopolo instead of Brissette? Not optimistic.

Cowboys - Underperformed a bit vs. Chicago, and a road trip to SF feels trappy, too. Probably safe for a Gabbert pick and 5-6 points, but not much more.

Chargers - I know about Brees' home/road splits, but I'm not sure SD's shown enough this year to be counted on here.

I'd probably go Cowboys or Jets, but wouldn't be thrilled about it.

Who do you bet on?

Miami vs Cincy

Washington vs Cleveland

Tenessee vs Houston

Buffalo vs New England.

any other good plays?

Turns out Cincy was a good bet.

I picked them up in one of my leagues. Still undecided on who to go with in my other league.

Rams vs ARZ or pick up streamer Washington vs CLE? Rams haven't been as good as advertised but CLE certainly didn't make Miami a great pick either last week.

Rams vs ARZ or pick up streamer Washington vs CLE? Rams haven't been as good as advertised but CLE certainly didn't make Miami a great pick either last week.

lol

I'm trying to figure out of Cleveland's third string QB is that good or if the Miami D is that bad......

Giants vs Vikings.

Vikings are down a starting left tackle, and the Giants have a great pass rush. Although I think the Min defense does great against Eli. Should be a low scoring game with turnovers.

Call me crazy but I like San Fran D vs Dallas this weekend. They've been shredded the last two weeks but play much better at home. Dallas will be without Dez and without two top OL. I think they will surprise this week.

Giants vs Vikings.

Vikings are down a starting left tackle, and the Giants have a great pass rush. Although I think the Min defense does great against Eli. Should be a low scoring game with turnovers.

Had the giants but swapped them out for Baltimore at home...i dunno...feel like either option is wrong.