Sign in to follow this  
Huh?

Which "lottery tickets" have paid off for you so far?

For me it has to be Michael Thomas. He was one of my very last picks. I didn't know who he was, but I figured he was worth a try with Brees. He's become a regular in my lineup and has been great!

It is early for the lottery ticket payoff but so far one of my squads is 4-0 with help from DWill, Cmike and Ware all drafted and Prior off of waivers.

Defence.

Third to last pick on my teams I pick my Defence .

I have either the Vikings or Eagles on all of them.

Thank you Jesus.

MThomas so far but its still early for lotto returns. Thats more of a second half payoff and I have Booker and Raiders DWash still.

Melvin Gordon and Sterling Shepherd have been paying off huge. I took Gordon in the draft when there were no big upside picks left.

Look at the top 10 rb and wr's so far vs. the pre-draft rankings...every pick is a lottery pick. :music_guitarred:

Defence.

Third to last pick on my teams I pick my Defence .

I have either the Vikings or Eagles on all of them.

Thank you Jesus.

Bingo. I went into drafts targeting these two teams, and I have one of the two of them everywhere. I had the Eagles ranked 5th, I think, and MN somewhere up there as well. 4th or 6th, I think. Maybe the two decisions I've gotten right this year.

I'll start the bidding outside of the first 100 players selected.

With that criteria, it's Crowell so far.

Crowell.

Whiffed on everyone else so far but he makes that okay :wub:

Focking Jennings and JStew have been focking me over this year. Only got 5 bench spots in the league I have them in and everyone went RB heavy during the beginning rounds of the draft. Of course that left me with 3 tier 1 receivers but my RB situation is sad. Thankfully Crowell has been helping me stay afloat

Spent $1 of the $150 free agent budget for Matt Ryan after I panicked over Tyrod's 6 point game in week 1. That move has paid off quite nicely.

Not sure any were really lottery tickets, but McKinnon, CMike, Crabtree, and Marvin Jones have all ended up in fantastic positions given where I drafted them (8th round or later)

Dak

Drafted Langford and matt jones as starters.....have since dropped both.

Thank god i lucked out with ware, crowell and cmike as almost my last 3 picks.

Drafted Langford and matt jones as starters.....have since dropped both.

Thank god i lucked out with ware, crowell and cmike as almost my last 3 picks.

Jones may be one to think about picking up again.

I regret not taking Ware at least weekly. Maybe it's over for him now, but he gave folks some good games and a huge selling window to jump out of.

I also regret drafting Oakland Washington and not having the patience to wait it out. This could the week it starts paying off. Or maybe the other guy is next week's number 1 pickup as Laytay owners jump off of the 'look at them points tho' train.

Fuller, Carr and Rudolph :thumbsup:

Off-setting my Tate and Jeffrey debacle.

not trying to be a wet blanket, but the majority of the players named in this thread were sleepers, but not "lottery tickets" (at least not in the way that phrase has been used here for years).

Crowell, M. Gordon, etc, were players drafted by owners hoping they'd be relevant producers in week one. "Lottery ticket" has typically been used to describe a guy who is doing nothing, but if fate falls your way, could pay off big.

The lottery ticket I am currently holding? Alfred Morris.

Focking Jennings and JStew have been focking me over this year. Only got 5 bench spots in the league I have them in and everyone went RB heavy during the beginning rounds of the draft. Of course that left me with 3 tier 1 receivers but my RB situation is sad. Thankfully Crowell has been helping me stay afloat

Jennings and Jstew are like this just about every year though. You focked you over.