Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Where do middle aged guys buy pot?

Stoners are generally shifty, lazy people that smell bad and are a burden on society.

Nancy tell you that? That couldn't be further from the truth. Your stereotypical stoner? Yes, but those are obvious, anyone can pick them out. Just as you can an alcoholic.

I was gonna tell you

but then I got high.

Only losers smoke pot.

I have a great coke dealer though

funny weed used to be called dope.

You mean Building

balding?

I would ask my neighbor as they seem to get high everyday.

I would ask my neighbor as they seem to get high everyday.

Thank you middle aged guy ;)

I find a bartender to be a good resource for this. If you have a usual bartender, ask him. If not, go to the same place a few times and overtip a bit.

Or any waiter really. You can buy weed from any restaurant in America. Hell, I used to buy from my staff all the time when I ran one.

Thank you middle aged guy ;)

Lol, well, I, myself, would ask my current neighbor.

I would say, take a trip to Colorado or California one weekend and buy some.

Lol, well, I, myself, would ask my current neighbor.

I would say, take a trip to Colorado or California one weekend and buy some.

Yeah. Cause driving all the way from Colorado to Georgia with enough weed in the car to make such a trip worthwhile is a terrific idea.

I find a bartender to be a good resource for this. If you have a usual bartender, ask him. If not, go to the same place a few times and overtip a bit.

Or any waiter really. You can buy weed from any restaurant in America. Hell, I used to buy from my staff all the time when I ran one.

This is good advice.. The restaurant service industry is riddled with drug use. My fried waitered for a few years out of college and whenever we'd hang out with this co workers it was always a zhitshow...

Yeah. Cause driving all the way from Colorado to Georgia with enough weed in the car to make such a trip worthwhile is a terrific idea.

Maybe the person asking doesn't live far from those places.

I know where to get weed, I already wrote twice that I'd ask my neighbor.

This is good advice.. The restaurant service industry is riddled with drug use. My fried waitered for a few years out of college and whenever we'd hang out with this co workers it was always a zhitshow...

My restaurant was 24 hour. I know for a fact some of my staff were dealing at night when I wasn't there.

Caught a couple being lot lizards too.

Good idea guys. I've got this bar right down the block from me. I'd never been in there before but it looked like the sort of place where you could buy the marijuana. I grew a little 3-day goatee, put on some dark sunglasses and went in last night for a beer. This gave me a chance to ask the bartender, hostess and several members of the wait staff where I can buy some pot. I also called it dope, grass and weed just in case they weren't sure what I meant.

The one Mexican busboy seemed to know what I mean so I will go back tonight to see if he's got my wacky tobacky. :thumbsup:

I can't even imagine not knowing where to buy weed at any given moment. It's like buying a beer, or a pair of socks. Penn sure is one strange land, outside of Philly.

I can't even imagine not knowing where to buy weed at any given moment. It's like buying a beer, or a pair of socks. Penn sure is one strange land, outside of Philly.

It's a skill I guess. Like picking up chicks.

It's mostly target selection.

I can find weed anywhere in the world. Just find a stoner, make friends and there ya go.

On 11/10/2016 at 11:28 AM, MDC said:

40 years old, work all the time, got no friends who smoke at all anymore. Where am I supposed to find a reliable dealer? According to the Internet this is very easy in Philadelphia but I have to say I don't see anyone selling on my way to work or whatever.

How do you old guy get high? :dunno:

Yeah this guy knows what’s going on with drugs. 

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Now do coke, 

Which state? I have a guy in Orlando and NYC and several in Maskachusetts 

I buy it here on this forearem. 

• Thanks 1

Uh, I live in Colorado...

F****** hate the stuff.

But I did read that there are more people Nationwide smoking weed than cigarettes at this point.

On 11/14/2016 at 7:57 PM, MDC said:

Good idea guys. I've got this bar right down the block from me. I'd never been in there before but it looked like the sort of place where you could buy the marijuana. I grew a little 3-day goatee, put on some dark sunglasses and went in last night for a beer. This gave me a chance to ask the bartender, hostess and several members of the wait staff where I can buy some pot. I also called it dope, grass and weed just in case they weren't sure what I meant.

The one Mexican busboy seemed to know what I mean so I will go back tonight to see if he's got my wacky tobacky. :thumbsup:

. All you got to do is ask for rolling papers. Everybody knows what that's code for.

45 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Bed Bath and Beyond, very good selection.  

• Haha 1

a good florist has decent pots

I'm sorry, all you got to do is take a look at it before and after snapshot of Denver. Before and after they legalized weed that is.

Jesus, Denver makes Portland look like freaking narnia.