Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

So, how much of the inauguration will you actually tune in for tomorrow?

New Jersey is sending State Troopers to help. Bag em and tag em boys.

I was in D.C. for work during the Bush 2000 inauguration and loved it. Granted I enjoyed the 8 years of Clinton much more than Obama's 8 years so I'm sure this one will feel even better.

I'm supposed to work and then we have basketball games, but Toby Keith AND 3 Doors Down? That's going to be tough to pass up. :unsure:

Tony Orlando, too! One of my childhood favs. I thought he was dead. Never heard of 3 doors down.

Tony Orlando, too! One of my childhood favs. I thought he was dead. Never heard of 3 doors down.

I thought 3 doors down was a Dolly Parton song. :doh:

I thought 3 doors down was a Dolly Parton song. :doh:

That's a phrase I used quite often at work when patients would ask me where the restroom is.. :dunno:

Never heard of 3 doors down.

If I go crazy then will you still / Call me Superman / If I'm alive and well, will you be / There holding my hand

If I go crazy then will you still / Call me Superman / If I'm alive and well, will you be / There holding my hand

:huh:

Maybe I'll go check them out on youtube after my nap. At least I know who Tobey Keith is.

:huh:

Maybe I'll go check them out on youtube after my nap. At least I know who Tobey Keith is.

would be surprised if you never heard Kryptonite by them... Not saying it's good just gets a lot of airplay imo

I'm confident that if Fox did run that story, I would not have read about it on the New Republic, assumed their version was correct without any additional context, and posted it here for the forearm liberals to enjoy. :thumbsup:

Is there some specific context in this case that I should be aware about? :dunno:

I heard about it, googled it, and shockingly only right-leaning sites were talking about it, hence the Breitbart link. Since no MSM sites covered it, it is what liberals label as "fake news" in an attempt to squelch it. Also I have a well-established disdain for the MSM and have shown CNN to be far more left-leaning than many here like to admit. :wave:

I heard about it, googled it, and shockingly only right-leaning sites were talking about it, hence the Breitbart link. Since no MSM sites covered it, it is what liberals label as "fake news" in an attempt to squelch it.

It was a CNN story. :blink:

would be surprised if you never heard Kryptonite by them... Not saying it's good just gets a lot of airplay imo

I don't listen to radio much, but having listened to it, I recognise it. Not my style of music.

Three doors down is doing a good job. Might have to throw them a bone and buy a few songs.

Not the original CNN broadcasts, the reporting of it.

So it they don't report on what the competition is reporting they're trying to squelch it as fake news? :wacko:

And of course if they HAD reported it it would be an MSM-wide conspiracy against Trump.

Of course if one were to simply watch the original CNN broadcast they would see that it was a fairly benign piece about regarding an exceedingly unlikely scenario and not worthy of any phony outrage Breitbart is trying to spin up.

I'm watching just because of the all star lineup of musicians Trump was able to get. It's like Live Aid all over again.

So it they don't report on what the competition is reporting they're trying to squelch it as fake news? :wacko:

And of course if they HAD reported it it would be an MSM-wide conspiracy against Trump.

Of course if one were to simply watch the original CNN broadcast they would see that it was a fairly benign piece about regarding an exceedingly unlikely scenario and not worthy of any phony outrage Breitbart is trying to spin up.

I feel like we are having two different conversations so I give up. :cheers:

Just downloaded Tie A Yellow Ribbon, Knock 3 Times and Candida by Tony Orlando. Candida is a really good song. I'll check out three doors down later.

Just downloaded Tie A Yellow Ribbon, Knock 3 Times and Candida by Tony Orlando. Candida is a really good song. I'll check out three doors down later.

Now you're talking. His best song. Followed by Knock Three Times and He Can't Love You.

I like all that over dramatic 70's stuff. Billy don't be a hero, the night Chicago died, seasons in the sun, patches

• Like 1

Being four doors down sucks. Kind of like Luka living on the second floor and you living on the twelf.

:barf:

Now you're talking. His best song. Followed by Knock Three Times and He Can't Love You.

:barf:

Are the Dawns boycotting tomorrow? Or are they still alive? :dunno:

I will say that it is nice to finally get a white guy back in there

:first:

If I could I'd watch the swearing in and his speech. The main historic stuff. I agree with crackattack on that note. But it's a very early shindig for those of us on the left coast, and not a good time at work to take the time out.

I think democratic politicians are playing this all wrong. Trump is a narcassist, wants to be loved. The protesters and Hollywood and the pundits are going to do what they do. Trump hears them, he hears everything. But if the politicians that represent the oppososotion were smart they would play on his need to be loved and get things out of him. Let him have his wall. So what?? But extract what you can so he thinks you love him. It's really what he wants.

I am changing my tune.

I think I am going to watch this motherfocker. :pointstosky:

The only inauguration I think I watched live on TV was Carter's, which was a school thing. But, this thread has inspired me to watch at work. I'm in. Thank you, guys! :banana:

I have done a complete 180

I am DVRing this focker on Foxnews!

I have done a complete 180

I am DVRing this focker on Foxnews!

Only thing better than watching a racist bigot getting sworn in is hearing a bunch of other racist bigots comment on it. :thumbsup: