Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

So, how much of the inauguration will you actually tune in for tomorrow?

Respect begets respect. When Trump showed his ignorance and lack of respect by attacking L:ewis, they decided that he doesn't deserve respect either. Once Trump grows up a little and learns a bit of decorum and self-control, maybe others around him will start to show him the same.

Lewis attacked him first dumbo.

:lol:

Didn't Lewis fire the first salvo?

Typical Lib......................starts recording with cellphone once someone retaliates. :rolleyes:

Did Obama react every time Trump or some other racist accused him of being born in another country? How about when people called him a Muslim? Part of being President s acting like an adult. "He started it" should have ceased in fifth grade.

• Like 1

Did Obama react every time Trump or some other racist accused him of being born in another country? How about when people called him a Muslim? Part of being President s acting like an adult. "He started it" should have ceased in fifth grade.

Obama acted like an adult? Adult what? Did Obama rush out to make a press conference every time an unarmed black guy was shot by police but ignore the cases where an unarmed white guy was killed by a cop? Yep. Did Obama rush to quell the civil unrest in cities like a leader should? Nope. Burn baby burn.

So Trump shouldn't respond if attacked? Wow, I'm glad you're not in charge of the military.

you are dumber than most children.

Now call me a racist, dumbo.

:lol:

He started it! :clap: :first:

Obama acted like an adult? Adult what? Did Obama rush out to make a press conference every time an unarmed black guy was shot by police but ignore the cases where an unarmed white guy was killed by a cop? Yep. Did Obama rush to quell the civil unrest in cities like a leader should? Nope. Burn baby burn.

So Trump shouldn't respond if attacked? Wow, I'm glad you're not in charge of the military

You just nailed Trump's weakness. Every time someone says anything negative about him, he thinks it's an act of war. Very thin-skinned and insecure. That's why he enters the office with a 37% approval rating, the lowest in US history. And one that has fallen by 10% since he won the election.

truth be told, I could only stomach about 12 minutes.

I did DVR though, which I am sure I will delete without watching

You just nailed Trump's weakness. Every time someone says anything negative about him, he thinks it's an act of war. Very thin-skinned and insecure. That's why he enters the office with a 37% approval rating, the lowest in US history. And one that has fallen by 10% since he won the election.

I'm not sure polls are very accurate. ;)

Respect begets respect. When Trump showed his ignorance and lack of respect by attacking L:ewis, they decided that he doesn't deserve respect either. Once Trump grows up a little and learns a bit of decorum and self-control, maybe others around him will start to show him the same.

I don't know.. Lewis did launch the first grenade, or am I mistaken by that? In any event, the inauguration is major staple of our system of government. It's one of the few that is bigger than Left//Right - it's about the office, not the man/woman... For all the same courtesies that Obama was entitled to by those against him, so should Trump be afforded..... Heck, if Hillary can stand up there and take it - so should anyone be able to

Every time someone says anything negative about him, he thinks it's an act of war. Very thin-skinned and insecure.

Irony??

Btw...has terrorism stopped? Trump said Radical Islamic Terrorism...i assume its ended now right?

I'm not sure polls are very accurate. ;)

lol. Keep telling yourself that. I'm actually surprised it's even that high

Bill busted checking out Ivanka

Hahaha. Thats one of he best videos of any kind that I have ever seen.

Btw...has terrorism stopped? Trump said Radical Islamic Terrorism...i assume its ended now right?

No; unfortunately that will take awhile to undo Obama's legacy. :dunno:

What has ended right now is the President refusing to label it as such which is nice....... :pointstosky:

• Like 1

What has ended right now is the President refusing to label it as such which is nice....... :pointstosky:

His legacy of fighting ISIS and taking land (btw...Russia screwed the pooch in Palmyra while just leveling Aleppo lately...they pretty much suck at fighting ISIS)

His legacy of fighting ISIS and taking land (btw...Russia screwed the pooch in Palmyra while just leveling Aleppo lately...they pretty much suck at fighting ISIS)

He'll be known only for his unwillingness to call them by their label "Radical Islamic Terrorists". Maybe he still remembers all those radical sermons he heard back in Chicago.

You just nailed Trump's weakness. Every time someone says anything negative about him, he thinks it's an act of war. Very thin-skinned and insecure.

So Slo Nutt is Trump? How many focking aliases does this guy have?!!

I've pretty much watched it all, and it's been wonderful! :thumbsup:

He'll be known only for his unwillingness to call them by their label "Radical Islamic Terrorists". Maybe he still remembers all those radical sermons he heard back in Chicago.

He will be k own as that by idiots who didn't understand the logic of it (and that it was policy dating back to Bush even) and that calling it that means absolutely nothing.

I put my flag back up today. And Shonuff lost this thread twice.

• Like 2

Trump is Obama's legacy.

Obama was so horrible, the American people actually elected Donald freaking Trump to be his successor.. That alone speaks volumes.

• Like 1

Trump is Obama's legacy.

Obama was so horrible, the American people actually elected Donald freaking Trump to be his successor.. That alone speaks volumes.

Ha! Suck on that libtards.

• Like 2

Me too. MAGA

Noticed my neighbor did too. It's nice to see it again.

Looks like people are having a great time at the Balls. Very patriotic as well.

You guys took your flags down cause you didn't like the last President? :lol:

Along with 1000 seats lost. It's insane libs don't see this.

Its insane attributing all that to him as well.

Some of it as backlash...no doubt.

You guys took your flags down cause you didn't like the last President? :lol:

But now they are patriotic. Holy Fock...talk about snowflakes.

Soul Man? :lol: These bands are at least consistent with which way the country will be going. Grandparents would be loving tonight, may they RIP.

• Like 1

I wound up watching the lead up to the oath with 6 liberal women including an American Government teacher. At one point one goes "I'm sorry naomi, I don't know where you stand.." Everyone was bitching about him and they didn't want to be rude. The truth is I channel surfed passed Trump on the Apprentice quicker than it takes to roll your eyes. Never been impressed by the man. So I didn't have to break the mood with my honesty. BUT I do hope he does well, and it was weird to not hear any of that voiced, rather impeachment was the hot topic. The Melania talk was funny, and I totally understand it, but at the same time it would be cool if she rose to the office of being a dignified First Lady who leaves a good legacy. In that sense she's a complete underdog, and it's always cool to see underdogs prevail. Seeing her go through the motions today, especially because she didn't actively want this, made me root for her, not just be irked that she dressed like Jackie while being nothing like Jackie (one of the thoughts).

I was hoping he would kick up the eloquence factor just a bit for his inaugural speech. Hope deferred.