I did a bank transfer so that must be an issue

can't do 50k on a CC

use your black card.

duh

This is why traditional investment strategies MAY not apply. This craze is unlike anything I've seen in my 25 year investing career.

Hence, the shotgun approach I mentioned in an earlier post.

Well, I think the traditional approaches do apply for that reason - but it's like investing on acid. Everything happens far more quickly. It's like Pink Sheets where everyone is suddenly interested in them. The interest attracts volatility; the volatility attracts players who manipulate, further exaggerating the swings, etc. Cycle on. The CCs with the best angles are the most reliable (like ETH).

You could have researched DOGE and figured out what was behind it (the guy downloaded an image of a dog from the 'net to put on the coin, and said that he was doing this as a lark), just as you can - often - see through the noise.

I don't and nearly surely won't invest in any of the new ICOs that FBN was mentioning, mostly for the reasons he's described. I suppose there could be exceptions, like players involved who came from other coins and have established some credibility (the guy behind TRON (TRX) had such an advantage, having come from Ripple, etc).

I still see what you're saying though.

Do you ever see a thread title just keep appearing and appearing and appearing and you can't help but think to yourself, for Christ's sake enough already?

Yeah, me neither.

This thread increases my bank account. Your threads increase my blood pressure.

Coinbase said they don't like ripple so it dipped. Hopefully it drops a little more so I can up some more.

Coinbase said they don't like ripple so it dipped. Hopefully it drops a little more so I can up some more.

I understand that there's more to the story than that. I read - somewhere - that investors behind Ripple (or Ripple insiders themselves) pushed a rumor that Coinbase was going to add Ripple to their services.

But they had no plans to do so (nor should they: their service already is horribly backlogged).

Up to $0.075 now...was $0.04 when I posted this. I'm hitching my wagons.

I'm calling $0.50 by the end of the year. Maybe higher.

TRX peaked at 0.30 last night...forget 0.50 by the end of the year, it's 0.50 by End of Month.

I understand that there's more to the story than that. I read - somewhere - that investors behind Ripple (or Ripple insiders themselves) pushed a rumor that Coinbase was going to add Ripple to their services.

That sucks if insiders did it to pump the price.

Just xfered 1000 worth of bitcoin into Cryptopia, so I can go on a buying spree.

Of course, lord knows when they will arrive with all these ridiculous delays

It's getting so rediculous right now with all these garbage "coins" just along for the hype bubble

• Like 1

Just xfered 1000 worth of bitcoin into Cryptopia, so I can go on a buying spree.

Of course, lord knows when they will arrive with all these ridiculous delays

Why cryptopia?

I'm interested in something other than binance. Just wondering why you're using that exchange

Why cryptopia?

I'm interested in something other than binance. Just wondering why you're using that exchange

No Focking Clue

was the 1st one I found I could buy verge on, so I went with it.

Dont own a single CC

:o

cash/visa check card

While I'm sure you have your reasons, they are not with your best interest in mind unless you are a very unique individual. Now, if you realize the downside of not owning a cc (Credit card not cryptocurrency) and are ok with them then great. Cheers.

I dont know the point of having a credit card if I dont need to borrow money

Makes so many things easier. I don't carry balances and couldn't imagine being without the 2 I have.

I say put a grand on a few. With the craze happening I believe there is still plenty of opportunity. Unprecedented opportunity.

There are so many, and a lot are pure scams. They want your money to drive up the price, then the "devs" dump their stock to get more bitcoin.

Im looking at Saga coin right now. Seems legit enough to make a little noise. Current market cap of 2.4M. I have dismissed a few of the new listings as complete BS

I dont either and my visa check card does the same thing

I would never use my check card on the internet. Not a chance.

I have 3 bank accounts, 1 is only for internet

Im kind of the same. I only leave a small amount in my account for day to day purchases with my card.

The rest I actually keep in cash in a safe in my closet. I dont trust Chinese banks. Theyre all owned by the government. And if sh!t ever goes down between China and the us, they aint gonna freeze my focking assets.

Long term savings I convert into USD first.

how do we actually go about creating it? I have 10 Computers, other than that I know nothing

Tsk. You don't have to actually create it. You just have to say you created it, and provide a purty picture and a silly white paper.

Tsk. You don't have to actually create it. You just have to say you created it, and provide a purty picture and a silly white paper.

In this weeks adventure, the geek gang goes to prison for securities fraud! Tune in next week folks!

In this weeks adventure, the geek gang goes to prison for securities fraud! Tune in next week folks!

No, you simply do what the Dog coin dude did. People are that focking stupid. What is the market cap of Doge?

I have 3 bank accounts, 1 is only for internet

Before they cracked down on poker, I had a small checking account only for poker. I'm not linking my main accounts to anything questionable.

Before they cracked down on poker, I had a small checking account only for poker. I'm not linking my main accounts to anything questionable.

I came to that same conclusion, but hopefully not too late.

Im gonna continue using a specific credit card for crypto investing only.

And Coinbase has a payout method thru pay pal. When I cash out, Ill go that route.

So.. when does a guy take profit?

Say for instance.. I bought $900 of LEND a few days ago.. it's floating around $1109-1325-ish the last few days.

I realize this stuff doesn't behave like normal investments, but doesn't it make sense to sell when it's like $1300.. picking up a 40-45% return in just a few days? Then find something to buy and hold a few days again?

Or does a guy think greedy and think.. oh you're in @ .17 cents.. wait till it's 1.00 and you make 5gs!

Meh...

Say for instance.. I bought $900 of LEND a few days ago.. it's floating around $1109-1325-ish the last few days.

I realize this stuff doesn't behave like normal investments, but doesn't it make sense to sell when it's like $1300.. picking up a 40-45% return in just a few days? Then find something to buy and hold a few days again?

Or does a guy think greedy and think.. oh you're in @ .17 cents.. wait till it's 1.00 and you make 5gs!

Meh...

for the pennies, I am shooting for double, then withdraw original

Meh...

Do your own thing. Fock, stand on your own 2 feet one time. Everyone is different, asking such a personal question is dumb.

Meh...

You don't need the money. Just hold Lend. I'm aiming for it to hit $1 . The reason you keep your money in Lend is because the market cap is still relatively small. It pretty much has the most room to run on Binance imo.

• Like 1

Do your own thing. Fock, stand on your own 2 feet one time. Everyone is different, asking such a personal question is dumb.

No, you're dumb Colnel Sanders! :mad:

And slowly btc creeps back up to 17k. There was a lot of social media people laughing during that last drop a few weeks ago.

And slowly btc creeps back up to 17k. There was a lot of social media people laughing during that last drop a few weeks ago.

Yep. It's still the gold standard.