Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Left has COMPLETELY come unhinged!

KSB wins the internet today.

I also agree with this. You'd think this would be one of the things in the "what do we all agree with" thread but of course Newbie and Sho is stupid will argue it's only the right that is at fault.

I didn't want the statue to kill them, only cause severe pain and maybe up their IQ a bit.

HTH

What fell on you to 'up your iq'?
  • Like 1

Everyone wants to be a martyr until they're arrested and convicted. If we didn't let so many of these idiots get away with this crap you'd see a lot less of it. Here's an idea. When there's a protest where violence is considered a possibility, put cameras EVERYWHERE. Then you can more easily identify the cowards that run. And prosecute the fock out of them.

How about a huge fishing net, bring in and pay fisherman to catch the protesters. And bring in Cowboys to Lasso several too, life a calf, where they flip 'em over and tie their legs in a couple seconds flat. Have professional camera men to make a top level live movie, Fox News can run it.

I also agree with this. You'd think this would be one of the things in the "what do we all agree with" thread but of course Newbie and Sho is stupid will argue it's only the right that is at fault.

Dumbass...I agreed with KSB's post.

and never have I claimed its only the right at fault.

You need to learn to read before running your ignorant mouth.

How about a huge fishing net, bring in and pay fisherman to catch the protesters. And bring in Cowboys to Lasso several too, life a calf, where they flip 'em over and tie their legs in a couple seconds flat. Have professional camera men to make a top level live movie, Fox News can run it.

The NYPD used nets during the 2004 Republican convention. Worked great, except for the innocent people that got caught. We called them Dolphins.

• Like 1

This is how unhinged a segment of the left have gone.....

A twitter post from a noted leftist journalist who's work is published by NYT and Washington Post as mainstream.

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/897445750317219840

He is demanding ESPN to apologize for auctioning off black men.........

At a fantasy football auction draft. And he's dead serious.

:shocking: :doublethumbsup: :doh:

• Like 1

A twitter post from a leftist journalist who's work is published by NYT and Washington Post as mainstream.

At a fantasy football auction draft.

Shaun King is a white man posing as a black man. I read the NY Daily news every day since I was 21. I stopped once this clown went on board.

A twitter post from a noted leftist journalist who's work is published by NYT and Washington Post as mainstream.

And there are people supporting this in the comments section. :doh:

Shaun King is a white man posing as a black man. I read the NY Daily news every day since I was 21. I stopped once this clown went on board.

Yup. I heard he is going to legally change his name to Rachel Dolezal since that name is no longer in use.

Shaun King is an antagonistic fool. Has been for a while.

The former QB with the same name may have more credibility.

Shaun King is an antagonistic fool. Has been for a while.

The former QB with the same name may have more credibility.

I know but people, a number of them follow him and drink that kool aid. He does have clout within the BLM community especially.

Considering this a fantasy football site I found it funny. You gotta admit Sho Nuff there is a group of left folks, the fringes mind you but it seems to be growing who have lost their damn mind.

I know but people, a number of them follow him and drink that kool aid. He does have clout within the BLM community especially.

Considering this a fantasy football site I found it funny. You gotta admit Sho Nuff there is a group of left folks, the fringes mind you but it seems to be growing who have lost their damn mind.

Of course there are those who have lost their mind.

any fringe group on either side has.

The far right and far left are crazy (I think where the disagreement comes with people is where the line is to far left and far right).

Nutjobs pulling down statues are morons.

People like King are nuts too.

The newbies of the world are the problem.

Perhaps you should drop 75 lbs and find a neck before trying to solve the world's problems. :doh:

The far right and far left are crazy (I think where the disagreement comes with people is where the line is to far left and far right).

The crazier the world gets, the saner this place gets. :thumbsup:

I mean I'm fine that the cops stood back rather than turning it into a huge dispute and fight with the law. I would be fine with identifying the perps and having them pay fines for vandalism.

So vandalism is fine as long as those who commit it pay a fine? Are your brains as damaged as your alcoholic father's brains? Or are you just stupid, stupid like your mother?

So vandalism is fine as long as those who commit it pay a fine? Are your brains as damaged as your alcoholic father's brains? Or are you just stupid, stupid like your mother?

Isn't being fined an indication that it's not fine? :doh: :wacko: Holy fock. You literally get dumber every time you log on. You should stick to swallowing uncle seed.

So you can see it in others but not in yourself? That is one major character flaw you have there!

Isn't being fined an indication that it's not fine? :doh: :wacko: Holy fock. You literally get dumber every time you log on. You should stick to swallowing uncle seed.

So those scum bags that pulled down that statue yesterday should be fined? Did you see the way those morons acted? My god you are a tool! Oh yes hit them with a fine. That will shown them. Fock, you are dumb.

So those scum bags that pulled down that statue yesterday should be fined? Did you see the way those morons acted? My god you are a tool! Oh yes hit them with a fine. That will shown them. Fock, you are dumb.

yes. How many times do I have to say the same thing, retard? They should all be fined. Or whatever the law is for vandalism.

yes. How many times do I have to say the same thing, retard? They should all be fine. Or whatever the law is for vandalism.

Retard? Don't bring your mother into this.

ESPN actually apologized. I can't get over this. :lol:

Wow, just wow.

ESPN actually apologized. I can't get over this. :lol:

I wonder if there would have been any outcry if Brady was up on the auction block.

ESPN just put out an Official Apology for holding an auction draft. :shocking:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/08/15/espn-fantasy-football-slave-auction/

WTF. :wacko:

Newbie Mobb and Slowtard approve of this message.

ESPN just put out an Official Apology for holding an auction draft. :shocking:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/08/15/espn-fantasy-football-slave-auction/

WTF. :wacko:

Dumb.

This segment that looks for things to be outraged about is stupid.

Of course there are things which do warrant actual outrage, like white supremacist rallies that end in murder and where the president of the United States then fails to condemn said persons.

Dumb.

This segment that looks for things to be outraged about is stupid.

Of course there are things which do warrant actual outrage, like white supremacist rallies that end in murder and where the president of the United States then fails to condemn said persons.

agreed. I have a much bigger problem with neo-nazis and white supremacists murdering innocent citizens and our president saying that it's no big deal and both sides are equally at fault, than an auction fantasy draft.

I am not taking any black players this year. Does that make me racist, or does drafting black players make me racist. FOCK!!! What do I do?

I think Marc Cuban is going to step in and run. For the good of the country of course. And because he's the reverse Trump. An egomaniacal Democrat that is surreeeeeee he can do better because he got lucky and sold out before the .Com bubble burst and he runs a company. He too can do it if Trump did it.

Or Oprah.

Mark my words though. It's gonna be a celeb. It's the evolution of the presidency. Soon we will all be drinking brawndo and the rock will be the president.

• Like 1

I am not taking any black players this year. Does that make me racist, or does drafting black players make me racist. FOCK!!! What do I do?

best available

best available

But if I don't take any white players other than a QB and K, I know people will start whispering. They'll say my rankings are racist.

One thing we started doing last year is paying out the prize pool equally to all teams. There are no winners or losers in our league. We found it wasn't fair when someone lost a player to injury or they started the wrong guys. No more questionable trades. This league is the most fun I've had since leaning about masturbatuon!

Brady

McCaffery

Woodhead

Nelson

Edelman

Gronkowski

Thielen-Flex

Tucker

D-Houston? (Watt)

Very white, very doable.

I think Marc Cuban is going to step in and run. For the good of the country of course. And because he's the reverse Trump. An egomaniacal Democrat that is surreeeeeee he can do better because he got lucky and sold out before the .Com bubble burst and he runs a company. He too can do it if Trump did it.

Or Oprah.

Mark my words though. It's gonna be a celeb. It's the evolution of the presidency. Soon we will all be drinking brawndo and the rock will be the president.

G0d dammit. You're right. :(

Or Oprah.

It's what plants crave.

agreed. I have a much bigger problem with neo-nazis and white supremacists murdering innocent citizens and our president saying that it's no big deal and both sides are equally at fault, than an auction fantasy draft.

Kind of like when the five Dallas officers were killed and Obama didn't single out BLM or any other movements?