Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

I never seen that before. 1 dude calls a fair catch and another guy comes and catches it.

There is a reason we don't see it often... It is a dumb play.

• Like 1

Everytime the chiefs don't do something really stupid they're busy getting penalties

So far he is the guy who has impressed me most so far.

oh boy. and that really counts for something. your opinion is amazing.

Love it when a guy who's been here 2 months mocks the opinion of a guy who's been here 10 years...

• Like 2

Truth. At least you got something right here for once. No but for real it's tit for tat, fair play.

Aww, tanny has a little friend :wub:

Thanks Hunt, that makes up the fumble. He looks good.. man.

No kidding. I benched him tonight but I'm glad I have him. He's got a great schedule after tonight.

Smith's arm is holding this team back.

Same old story. He won't/can't throw the ball downfield.

I stand corrected.

Love it when a guy who's been here 2 months mocks the opinion of a guy who's been here 10 years...

Being here for 10 years is not something to brag about....

• Like 1

No kidding. I benched him tonight but I'm glad I have him. He's got a great schedule after tonight.

Yeah. I did the same for Hyde. I have Hunt under a 4 year contract. Glad to see him in a real game.

Hunt looks legit, but why to I feel like his ceiling is dictated by Reid idiocy?

Because...as a birds fan....Reid is an idiot. You just witnessed it on 1st & goal on the 1 w/ two timeouts

Smith's arm is holding this team back.

Wait for next year. This team will be offensive fantasy gold. Add KC in dynasty

Being here for 10 years is not something to brag about....

I was here on 9/11. :doh:

Lots of threads like "The Twin Towers are falling!" "Terrorist attacks!" "Horrible tragedy" followed by "If they still play this weekend, should I start McNair?" :huh:

• Like 1

Side question, anyone know how I can watch this on my phone? I have a direct TV/at&t, and Sunday ticket subscription, but it looks like I need an additional NFL Network subscription, can anyone confirm this? How many different subscription s do I need to watch every game?

Have any of you guys seen Mahomes in action? :shocking: Fock, just watch the preseason highlights. I saw him at Tech last year and the kid is a total baller. I'd love to see Reid just decide that the rag-arm of Smith has held them back long enough and put the kid out there.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/9/1/16239066/chiefs-patrick-mahomes-is-a-shark-in-waiting

Same, I benched him for Diggs which I hope pays off but I'll gladly start him moving forward.

Actually in hindsight, I probably should have benched Cooks for him, knowing what I know now. :dunno:

Gillislee may score 20tds at this rate. Looks like he's the only rb on ne with a defined role.

Yup he's definitely the guy to own. I thought Burkhead would be but I was wrong. He's gonna get all the goaline carries he's gonna have a monster year from what I've seen.

Different year same story, why you draft NE players when you never know who will be the great player for the game.