Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Houston at Cincinnati: In-Game Discussion

I think my grandpa told me a story about this style of football once.

Exotic suckmouth.

So I am curious how freaking bad does Watson have to be before he sits or does he get an automatic pass by the announcers and football analyst for this season.

What run by Watson

What run by Watson

He better run cause he sure as hell cant throw it. Gift from the stripes on the drive.

• Like 1

These tv guys make me want to vomit. Faulk and the old Cowboy guy gushing over a qb that can't throw it threw the FG poles from the five. All while beating a proven NFL quarterback down.

These tv guys make me want to vomit. Faulk and the old Cowboy guy gushing over a qb that can't throw it threw the FG poles from the five. All while beating a proven NFL quarterback down.

Sorry but I don't see what you and everyone else complain about when it comes to announcers. I pay more attention to the game than I do them so I hardly notice them. It's background noise to me. None of the announcers bother me. You guys make too big a deal out of it

• Like 2

Sorry but I don't see what you and everyone else complain about when it comes to announcers. I pay more attention to the game than I do them so I hardly notice them. It's background noise to me. None of the announcers bother me. You guys make too big a deal out of it

It's kind of a common thing to bash any and all announcers even though they are all perfectly fine. It's like a default narrative people fall back on.

I think my grandpa told me a story about this style of football once.

During the Great Depression they couldn't afford a passing game :(

kinda weird to me too. tirico is like top 3 in the world, who would they want as an announcer?

Marvin Lewis must own some real explicit pic of someone very important with the Bengals front office.

kinda weird to me too. tirico is like top 3 in the world, who would they want as an announcer?

To be fair he was referring to the NFLN guys. But I like mooch, Faulk and Irvin too.

Green is getting double every play, but gosh Dalton and the playcalling sucks. Move Green around. Play him in the slot or in a bunch formation for F sake.

So the Texans top 2 corners are out and they still cant get the ball to AJ Green? WTF

I was thinking the same thing man.

Green finally gets a 1 on 1 and can't find the focking ball! I'm dropping him! F the Bengals. /overreaction

Houston is considered a top defense. Cincy still has a chance to pull it out. But yeah the offense looks sick for some reason these are many of the same guys that made the playoffs three season straight. Doesn't make a lot of sense

The Bengals needed to draft Oline with all their early picks.

Nope.

and this is the price they pay.

Watson only has eyes for Hopkins.

most QB's at the NFL level who dont make it are ones who cannot get the ball to their number 1 WR.

Osweiler is a case in point. Stats in Denver were not that bad but he couldnt find Demaryius Thomas. Houston offers him a big deal. Denver lets him walk.

one year later Houston dumps him like a bad habit and Hopkins had his worst season of his career.

Now he's a backup.

...Cincy still has a chance to pull it out. But yeah the offense looks sick for some reason these are many of the same guys that made the playoffs three season straight. Doesn't make a lot of sense

Only thing I can figure is that the loss of Whitworth and Zeitler is having a significant impact, or that Zampese isn't at the same level that prior OC's Jackson and Gruden were.

Only thing I can figure is that the loss of Whitworth and Zeitler is having a significant impact, or that Zampese isn't at the same level that prior OC's Jackson and Gruden were.

Ernie Zampese was pretty good back in the day.

But looks like Ken maybe benefited from the ol' family legacy.

'Course, Andy Dalton sucks. Poor bastard. I don't know, he can play well at times but just can't put together a consistent run. As a fellow ginger, I want him to succeed -- but I fear it just isn't there :(

Steelers fans Ravens fans and even Browns fans just keep praying that the Bengals resign M Lewis.

Mixon is being waisted on this team, my concern after the draft.

Does A J Green look like he's not moving real good to anyone else, or am I just trying to lower his value to make a buy low trade for him?

Watson only has eyes for Hopkins.

it's not pretty yet but I'm going to keep rolling Hopkins out there. It will get better as Watson starts to get more comfortable.

it's not pretty yet but I'm going to keep rolling Hopkins out there. It will get better as Watson starts to get more comfortable.

I'll never have that guy on a roster.......got sick of watching 7 yard dig routes all day. Don't understand why they can't free him up deep or over the middle. Dig route, dig route, dig route, one handed catch on dig route, dig route....65 yards. Bleh,

Watson being locked in on Hopkins will result in some pick 6's. Almost happened a few times last night. NFL cb's notice that stuff.

Watson being locked in on Hopkins will result in some pick 6's. Almost happened a few times last night. NFL cb's notice that stuff.

Savage >>>>>> Watson because he didn't lock onto guys the same way. He was getting sacked the first game because he was scanning the field. Unfortunately his receivers blow past Hopkins, and even he isn't special like everyone thinks. A good receiver with good hands, but not spectacular

Give Nuk a legit QB like Rogers or Brees or Brady and he's a top 5 WR.

HOU decided against paying Duane Brown and the replacements playing have given up 13 sacks in 2 games. Savage wasn't scanning anything other than the turf because he held the ball too long.

I don't know if Obrien is calling the plays but if so he should fire himself. Too many ill advised runs that were telegraphed and easily shut down, then he leaves Watson on an island late.

Good thing the kid can run, but he'll get hurt doing so.

And the Texans are wasting Watts prime years. Sad