Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Major Attack on Vegas Strip, 58 dead, 500 wounded

Heck, everyone seems to be a little crazy once you get to know someone. But killer crazy is different. I don't know anyone like that. After watching that Vietnam War documentary I'm surprised we haven't had more attacks like this. Hey....what if the documentary made this guy snap back to those days and he went crazy?

I'm reaching, I know. Just trying to wrap my head around it. How can you bring all that fire arm power into a hotel without being noticed??

No. There is tangible proof that it happened. Just like there is proof giraffes and tigers exist. Just like we can prove the hurricane happened awhile ago.

No, that's not what I'm saying. It's 100% certain that this massacre happened.

What I'm questioning is if the reason it happened was some random kook who snapped and then planned this.

I am forced to consider - with the not inconsiderable evidence of other hoaxes possibly pulled on an unsuspecting and highly susceptible public - if this was an intentional act orchestrated by an enemy of this country (either foreign or domestic).

Hey, that's a nice new horse you got there!

Since you didn't identify it as Arabian, you don't know what you're talking about.

The larger point I was making remains: this sort of massacre continues to assist those intent on the narrative to ban guns - and the only guns that they really care about banning would be semi-autos.

I don't understand the disconnect. People shouldn't have grenades and rocket launchers because of the potential carnage. But the carnage from guns is acceptable? That's ridiculous.

What drives me insane about gun-right folks is the total lack of critical thinking. If hypothetically, gun violence rates were a fraction of what they are, I'd probably agree with gun rights. But if hypothetically gun violence rates were 10 times higher, gun-right folks wouldn't care. No amount of carnage is too much. There's no debating with people who "think" like that.

Comparing the carnage a rocket launcher and grenades would have compared to a firearm is comparing apples to oranges.

Also it is you that has no critical thinking. The numbers have already been presented. It is a fraction of a percent when you consider the population as a whole. And if you want accept it, if you take out the black community the number drops astronomically. These issues are very very isolated.

To me it is just sad. I am a believer of our rights and to see an American like yourself say I dont want that right bothers me.

Also dont you have a gun in your attic?

No, that's not what I'm saying. It's 100% certain that this massacre happened.

What I'm questioning is if the reason it happened was some random kook who snapped and then planned this.

I am forced to consider - with the not inconsiderable evidence of other hoaxes possibly pulled on an unsuspecting and highly susceptible public - if this was an intentional act orchestrated by an enemy of this country (either foreign or domestic).

Ah ok. Well thats certainly possible, we only know what we can dig up on the internet or what is spoon fed to us by the news about the guy. I tend to side with the reports that are coming out until I have reason to suspect otherwise.
  • Like 1

Have we figured out who to blame yet? I don't know how I'm supposed to react until I figure out whether this is the right's fault or the left's fault or the blacks or Muslims or what. TIA

I blame the shooter. :dunno:

BTW, that same thing crosses my mind whenever something like this happens. Like is this just to get people to want to ban guns or go to continue to support the war. But who loves this country enough to pretend to be a terrorist?

The larger point I was making remains: this sort of massacre continues to assist those intent on the narrative to ban guns - and the only guns that they really care about banning would be semi-autos.

The problem is nearly every gun is classified as semi-auto.

Yeah, those sound like totally the same point. :thumbsup:

Muslim shooter- terrorist

White shooter- Poor soul who needed our help and we let him down.

Black shooter- Thats some white people stuff, black folk dont kill like that.

Ah ok. Well thats certainly possible, we only know what we can dig up on the internet or what is spoon fed to us by the news about the guy. I tend to side with the reports that are coming out until I have reason to suspect otherwise.

Right.

No harm in pre-emptive mistrust, though.

Yeah, those sound like totally the same point. :thumbsup:

Thank you, forum police. I'm sure I can dig up a cracker for you.

BTW, that same thing crosses my mind whenever something like this happens. Like is this just to get people to want to ban guns or go to continue to support the war. But who loves this country enough to pretend to be a terrorist?

I don't think I follow your point. My belief would be that an agenda which would orchestrate this event would not be one that loves our country whatsoever.

You need a joint, a xanex, or a job. Not sure which, maybe all.

Seriously. Just... weird.

He's reminding me of those guys that push around shopping carts all day. He seems to be having a conversation with himself making up points and then refuting them and just weirdly bizarre.

I can only imagine there's some guy across the country pushing another shopping cart having the other side of the conversation? LOL

Thank you, forum police. I'm sure I can dig up a cracker for you.

Nah, we're all good here since we seem to agree you were engaging in false and misleading fear-mongering.

Nah, we're all good here since we seem to agree you were engaging in false and misleading fear-mongering.

'Cuz no leftist is out to eliminate semi-autos.

I know: you're allergic to any consideration that your precious Left is up to no good.

Funny thing about parrots who knee-jerk? They kick themselves in their own asses.

Seriously. Just... weird.

He's reminding me of those guys that push around shopping carts all day. He seems to be having a conversation with himself making up points and then refuting them and just weirdly bizarre.

I can only imagine there's some guy across the country pushing another shopping cart having the other side of the conversation? LOL

Sure, wiffleball. Sure.

Progs: like zombies, but with absolutely no interest in brains.

@FoxNews

"Witness on first responders: "In a world where everyone is kneeling, I saw hundreds of people standing up and running towards the danger."

what is wrong with this organization jeez

Black shooter- Thats some white people stuff, black folk dont kill like that.

Tee-hee! Glad the shooter wasn't black. We have enough problems.

Also it is you that has no critical thinking. The numbers have already been presented. It is a fraction of a percent when you consider the population as a whole. And if you want accept it, if you take out the black community the number drops astronomically. These issues are very very isolated.

When gun violence rates are consistent with every other first world country, then I'll agree with gun rights. A slight drop in those stats is meaningless.

'Cuz no leftist is out to eliminate semi-autos.

I know: you're allergic to any consideration that your precious Left is up to no good.

Funny thing about parrots who knee-jerk? They kick themselves in their own asses.

Lot's of leftists are out to ban semi-autos. And many would ban all guns I am sure. Not sure what that has to do with you silly contention that "nearly every gun is classified as semi-auto."

You could just admit you said something dumb and wrong and move on, but of course your IMMensaEgo will never allow that.

I don't think I follow your point. My belief would be that an agenda which would orchestrate this event would not be one that loves our country whatsoever.

But...they can just be themselves. I'm confused.

I found your statement completely false, as anyone who knows anything about guns knows. What 1977 has to do with anything I don't have a clue.

I believe that's the year that the UN finally perfected their black helicopters.

• Like 1

Funny that we are such a dumb country that many peoples solution and response to this event will be to buy a gun for protection. Hey hunnie just got this new BLAM! Oh no it was an accident! Im so sorry! Damn it Obama, you caused this!. Focking dumbasses.

Like clockwork, gun stocks have risen this morning

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/10/02/gun-stocks-rise-after-las-vegas-mass-shooting/722538001/#

Here come the Sandy Hook Was A Hoax!!! loons.

Always my favorite

Fantastic! I predicted this one in the other thread! Wow, Color Me shocked that Menses mind was the first one to come up with this lunacy.

Lot's of leftists are out to ban semi-autos. And many would ban all guns I am sure. Not sure what that has to do with you silly contention that "nearly every gun is classified as semi-auto."

You could just admit you said something dumb and wrong and move on, but of course your IMMensaEgo will never allow that.

I said I amended my statement for you. If you are really the forum police, you could go have a discussion with wiffleball, who cannot even admit that he mentioned Mandalay Gay, and why.

Meanwhile, get your beak out of my ass.

@FoxNews"Witness on first responders: "In a world where everyone is kneeling, I saw hundreds of people standing up and running towards the danger."what is wrong with this organization jeez

Um...there is nothing wrong with that statement. It is critical commentary directed at those who stupidly don't understand that honoring the flag is honoring those who defend us.

And last night provided another example of who they are.

But...they can just be themselves. I'm confused.

Reboot. Can you relay what you meant by your first statement - the one I responded to - so I understand what it is you were trying to say?

Fantastic! I predicted this one in the other thread! Wow, Color Me shocked that Menses mind was the first one to come up with this lunacy.

What lunacy?

How the Fock do you get a full auto weapon into an arena like that? Was it a rifle, or some sort of uzi/submachine gun?

I mean seriously. A guy walks in with some sort of fairly sizeable gun, 1,000+ rounds of ammo, which would require a fairly decent number of fairly large magazines...

Was there no security whatsoever?

How the Fock do you get a full auto weapon into an arena like that? Was it a rifle, or some sort of uzi/submachine gun?

I mean seriously. A guy walks in with some sort of fairly sizeable gun, 1,000+ rounds of ammo, which would require a fairly decent number of fairly large magazines...

Was there no security whatsoever?

He was in his room overlooking the venue I thought.

When gun violence rates are consistent with every other first world country, then I'll agree with gun rights. A slight drop in those stats is meaningless.

You can't cherry pick "gun violence rates" without taking into account other, contributing, factors. Unless you have an agenda.

HTH

• Like 1

You can't cherry pick "gun violence rates" without taking into account other, contributing, factors. Unless you have an agenda.

HTH

Cherry picking? Compare US with ANY first world country. What "other, contributing, factors" are there?

We have the most liberal gun laws and highest gun violence rates. You don't see a connection?

Mensa either has Monday off or he has one of those jobs that do not require much work to be done.

When did he start coming over here anyway? He's worse than the sissy slap fighters we already have here.

Cherry picking? Compare US with ANY first world country. What "other, contributing, factors" are there?

We have the most liberal gun laws and highest gun violence rates. You don't see a connection?

Don't be daft man! We have the most liberal gun laws- AND - the highest rates of diabetes.

Clearly, there's a link...

Being the melting pot that we are presents incalculable differences between the US and other countries. Cherry picking one stat, out of all of those needed to present a clear picture, is disingenuous.

Being the melting pot that we are presents incalculable differences between the US and other countries. Cherry picking one stat, out of all of those needed to present a clear picture, is disingenuous.

Most of Europe is a melting pot, yet their gun laws work.?.

"We have a melting pot, therefore reforming gun laws is pointless. We'll just have to learn to live with the carnage." That's nuts.

Most of Europe is a melting pot, yet their gun laws work.?.

"We have a melting pot, therefore reforming gun laws is pointless. We'll just have to learn to live with the carnage." That's nuts.

Are gun laws the only difference between us and "most of Europe"? Hell, pack up and go, if that's the case.

Or do I need to point out the obvious, again?