Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Major Attack on Vegas Strip, 58 dead, 500 wounded

did you see/hear the video????? It was a legit automatic weapon ...... plus I am sure some of those injuries reported could have been caused by the mad rush

I did. Chilling.

LOL coming from you? Seriously? It IS a tragedy and yet you're the one sitting here whipping your d1ck around trying to act like a saint. News flash: people are saying EXACTLY what I JUST said they would. They can't grieve or think "what a tragedy prayers go out to these people". No, they sit there and start saying EXACTLY what I just said. Hence, my comment about it.

Need to learn how not to be a trashy POS bro. Cause you're the epitome of it currently

Way to live down to the classlessness of dortbags you saw on Facebook or wherever. You are white trash all the way.

Way to live down to the classlessness of dortbags you saw on Facebook or wherever. You are white trash all the way.

Sure bro whatever you say

50+ dead means in all likelihood many anti-gun people were murdered. Stinks when innocent people die.

50+ dead means in all likelihood many anti-gun people were murdered. Stinks when innocent people die.

Sad.

To think if they were armed, this would have been prevented

50 people die yesterday and you and the usual suspects can't wait to make a political point about it. Then you'll turn around and lecture other people about patriotism.

You're a classless POS.

That's ironic, since the first poster to attempt to make a political point - though convoluted - was wiff. That one, though, you ignored - and wiff at least had the class to step back from politics. Then, you step in - triggered yourself when certain posters post - and try to make it your own political point.

While claiming that you're not.

Grow. Up.

Sad.

To think if they were armed, this would have been prevented

Exactly. We need more people announcing on message boards "Quit shooting people". That'll fix it. You've got such great warm, huggy ideas. ;)

Hey guys, I'm new here.

Is this the thread in which we determine the killer and victims identities and beliefs.....and based on those findings we decide whether we do or don't support legislation being created/altered in order to lessen the ease of which this type event can happen again?

Thanks in advance for your well thought out and objective responses.

• Like 3

That's ironic, since the first poster to attempt to make a political point - though convoluted - was wiff. That one, though, you ignored - and wiff at least had the class to step back from politics. Then, you step in - triggered yourself when certain posters post - and try to make it your own political point.

While claiming that you're not.

Grow. Up.

Like pens I didn't understand wiffle's post at all so it didn't register as plotical to me at all. And the kind of guy who threatens to fly to a stranger's city to beat him up over an online argument and posts 170+ times in one main board thread shouldn't be telling anyone to grow up.

Creep.

Thought I had this one all figured out (Mandalay - nuff said),

but turns out it was a COUNTRY music festival.

So now I'm done flummoxed.

For those who weren't clear what wiffleball meant by this post, let me clarify.

Wiff first assumed some anti-gay nut opened fired on some sort of leftist concert. When he discovered that the victims were country music fans, he short circuited, instead of as easily coming to the natural conclusion that the assailant would have leftist proclivities as he first assumed when he thought the gunman was a right-winger.

That's what that first post was about. He's flummoxed, instead of "had this one all figured out".

Draw your own conclusions. Mine is that leftists are very willing to come to immediate conclusions when they suspect right-wing motives, but get all paralyzed, when the narrative doesn't add up to right-wing violence, and points left instead.

Yes, it is curious that a country music festival was targeted. One would be suspicious that the shooter leans left.

But they could simply be nuts.

Hey guys, I'm new here.Is this the thread in which we determine the killer and victims identities and beliefs.....and based on those findings we decide whether we do or don't support legislation being created/altered in order to lessen the ease of which this type event can happen again?Thanks in advance for your well thought out and objective responses.

Wrong thread. This is the one where we point fingers at the other side.

People dying doesnt matter in this classy puddle of aids. Lets gets our political insults and jabs all in order first then pretend we care about 50 plus people dying.

• Like 1

Like pens I didn't understand wiffle's post at all so it didn't register as plotical to me at all. And the kind of guy who threatens to fly to a stranger's city to beat him up over an online argument and posts 170+ times in one main board thread shouldn't be telling anyone to grow up.

Creep.

How long are you going to go with that one?

Like pens I didn't understand wiffle's post at all so it didn't register as plotical to me at all.

Wiff's first post was extremely easy to understand, if you understand the bias of liberalism. I explained it. Your inability to do so is your own shortcoming; no one else's.

And you were still triggered by certain posters responding, so your whine about people being triggered is rather stupid, since you're easily one of the most triggerable posters in this forum.

You're a hypocrite.

And the kind of guy who threatens to fly to a stranger's city to beat him up over an online argument and posts 170+ times in one main board thread shouldn't be telling anyone to grow up.

Creep.

Except that's not at all what happened, and you're a liar.

People dying doesnt matter in this classy puddle of aids. Lets gets our political insults and jabs all in order first then pretend we care about 50 plus people dying.

I think if the political strategy to immediately politicize these incidents for leftist purposes was never undertaken, you'd have little to no such kneejerking. As that is unfortunately not the case, many on the right have conditioned themselves to immediately get out in front of such efforts.

That isn't stopping the MSM from already crowing about gun control, though. As though auto-weapons aren't already illegal.

That's ironic, since the first poster to attempt to make a political point - though convoluted - was wiff.

I was hoping we'd keep the usual slap-fest to a dull roar at least until the bodies were counted and cooled. But, I guess not.

As for Menses; No, it wasn't political at all. Go back through the last decade and basically every shooting in LV (esp on the strip) has had a crips/bloods angle. Sooo... My first guess was that this concert likely involved Little Yachty and ThugLipz - that got outta control. As they are wont to do.

So, imagine my surprise...

But wow, you kids think up the arguments before they've even hatched. Just use one (or more) alias for each side of your imaginary slap fests and go to it! :wave:

we do or don't support legislation being created/altered in order to lessen the ease of which this type event can happen again?

Damn, you are new. There won't be any gun reform. There wasn't after Pulse, Sandy Hook, or the countless other mass shootings.

Americans will continue paying a heavy price for liberal gun laws.

For those who aren't fully familiar with semi-auto weapons such as (for instance) an AR15, they can be modified - legally - to emulate full auto:

The next push is going to be to ban even semi-auto weapons.

The problem is nearly every gun is classified as semi-auto. This is the next assault on our freedoms.

Exactly. We need more people announcing on message boards "Quit shooting people". That'll fix it. You've got such great warm, huggy ideas. ;)

Well, after going through Twatter, I AM in favor of breaking the thumbs of the next person who says "Thoughts and Prayers".

1) The people who need them - ain't logged in right now.

2) This is just a way for your to interject yourself with a completely worthless expression. Go give blood or something if you really want to help.

I was hoping we'd keep the usual slap-fest to a dull roar at least until the bodies were counted and cooled. But, I guess not.

As for Menses; No, it wasn't political at all. Go back through the last decade and basically every shooting in LV (esp on the strip) has had a crips/bloods angle. Sooo... My first guess was that this concert likely involved Little Yachty and ThugLipz - that got outta control. As they are wont to do.

So, imagine my surprise...

But wow, you kids think up the arguments before they've even hatched. Just use one (or more) alias for each side of your imaginary slap fests and go to it! :wave:

Yeah. You mentioned Mandalay 'Gay' for non-political reasons.

Got it. :rolleyes:

Damn, you are new. There won't be any gun reform. There wasn't after Pulse, Sandy Hook, or the countless other mass shootings.

Every country who protects such freedoms has always paid a heavy price.

The price is worth it. There is risk to life; this is one of those risks. Unfortunately.

What we have endured, though, is several decades of agent provocateurs irritating divisions in this country in order to increase the odds of the frequency and severity of such crimes.

For those who aren't fully familiar with semi-auto weapons such as (for instance) an AR15, they can be modified - legally - to emulate full auto:

The next push is going to be to ban even semi-auto weapons.

The problem is nearly every gun is classified as semi-auto. This is the next assault on our freedoms.

I don't want that freedom.

Well, after going through Twatter, I AM in favor of breaking the thumbs of the next person who says "Thoughts and Prayers".

1) The people who need them - ain't logged in right now.

2) This is just a way for your to interject yourself with a completely worthless expression. Go give blood or something if you really want to help.

Completely agree. It's focking stupid.

Hey you deranged, pathological brainwashed goofs.....if prayer actually worked...how about pray we don't have one more mass shooting. Pray hard...let's see if it works.

Have the Facebook warriors figured out what filter they are using to show their thoughts for Vegas?

Heck, it's not even just that. It's those that are in the process of possibly becoming that way. There's got to be a couple dozen who are touch and go whilst we fling rhetorical (and retardical) poo at each other. Be nice to at least let that work itself out. - Or wait until lunch or something. But hey..

Why is the media so hell-bent on determining whether this is "terrorism"? Seems pretty terrifying to me. :dunno:

The price is worth it. There is risk to life; this is one of those risks. Unfortunately.

Every other first world country disagrees. And so do I.

You really should turn yours in if you feel that strongly about it. Or, like I've said before, I'll buy them from you.

So, so sad. My heart goes out to everyone suffering today.

ISIS claiming shooter converted to Islam, and they are taking credit for it.

Hurricane Maria also was converted immediately prior to striking Puerto Rico.

Heck, it's not even just that. It's those that are in the process of possibly becoming that way. There's got to be a couple dozen who are touch and go whilst we fling rhetorical (and retardical) poo at each other. Be nice to at least let that work itself out. - Or wait until lunch or something. But hey..

Are you worried about offending them while we discuss the larger issues underlying this attack? There is nothing we can do for the dead but prevent them from being used as a political football; to prevent their deaths from being used by those who would attempt to further restrict our freedoms.

It seems to me that you were one of the people who didn't seem to care much about dishonoring the flag and offending people.

I also wonder if the narrative wasn't so obviously such a bad fit for leftists if you wouldn't be immediately on it.

As your very first post implied: you had conclusions all ready to be deployed. And then a wrench was thrown in.

Yeah. You mentioned Mandalay 'Gay' for non-political reasons.

Got it. :rolleyes:

If I did at all (hafta check), it'll be a fat-finger or a voice rec thing. I'm pretty sure I know why I posted. Your rather tortured approach requires some serious stretching exercises - mine? Involves one letter on top of the other on the keyboard.

Just sayin..

You really should turn yours in if you feel that strongly about it. Or, like I've said before, I'll buy them from you.

I feel strongly commercial firearm sales should be banned. Not that people should turn in their guns. Time will take care of that.

If I did at all (hafta check), it'll be a fat-finger or a voice rec thing. I'm pretty sure I know why I posted. Your rather tortured approach requires some serious stretching exercises - mine? Involves one letter on top of the other on the keyboard.

Just sayin..

IF you did at all? FFS.

:headslap:

Truly scary. This is bringing up memories of my childhood of sniper attacks. I only learned about the shooting while scrolling through Facebook on my way to work. (on bus not driving)

Every other first world country disagrees. And so do I.

The ones subjected to Islamic terrorism on the reg? Those first world countries?