Sign in to follow this  
rholio

Ron hudson

Ed...I don't think he meant anything by it. I saw it as more of a compliment to Ron. A lot of us put crap on here that we wouldn't want our loved ones to know about or the topics we post, etc.

Titans and Bucs, if I'm interpreting it right, was just saying that Ron didn't resort to that type of behavior or posting of things he would be embarrassed of. :dunno:

R.I.P, Ron. :(

Thats pretty much what I was intending. After I saw bunny and Eds comments, I realized that it came off a whole other way, and feel really bad about it. My apologies.

Anyway, this is about Rhilio. Id love to do the drink thing. That would be Saturday morning here, but I like the gesture.

My Christmas vacation starts tonight. To you Ron :cheers:

Never met a guy named Ron I didn't like. Todds are a different story.

They call me the Waco Kid.

Amen.

Once met a Todd I thought was okay. Turned out he was an assh0le.

Met another todd I thought was okay. Turned out he was a kvntactually didnt see that one coming.

Ill be there (here). Count me In. Everybody signs on at the same time and has a drink. Wine, whisky, beer, soda, water, whatever.

To rholio. :cheers:

I'll raise a cup of holiday nog in his honor :cheers:

• Like 1

http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/muskegon/obituary.aspx?n=ronald-e-hudson&pid=187588363&fhid=21046

And I just noticed now that the original poster was his wife. :(

It tells you (us) just how something so silly and seemingly unimportant (a fantasy football message board)....can somehow create ties that are closer than we imagined.

"He wanted me to let you know....." . Wow. Of all things going on in someone's life that is going through what he went through, it was on his priority list to tell his wife to give the folks here a last goodbye of sorts. :cry:

In honor of Ron Hudson, and the spirit of the bored, I'm going to assume Ron was a Zima drinking pansy. I'm going to try to find a Zima for Friday. Barring being able to find a Zima, I'll look for a Smirnoff Ice.

I opened this thread not knowing what it was about, thus intending to make a Rock Hudson AIDS joke. Then when I saw that a poster died, I thought it might be funny to claim he died of AIDS.....

But then reality set in and I didnt post. Then I read the obit and got sad. Blah. RIP Rholio.

:thumbsup:

If this generates enough interest there will be an ***official*** thread

Fire this sons a biatch up

Thank you Joyce Hudson; for coming here to let us all know.

For me, I know Ron said he wanted to be able to share Christmas with you and your girls and was worried he wouldn't be able to.

I don't know if any of the Geeks here ever met Ron, but I think I can safely say we all feel a loss as well.

We are all very sorry for your loss and pray for you and your family as you deal with these difficult times.

As meaningless as it may seem, every Geek here wants to wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas, in Ron's honor.

• Like 3

Thank you Joyce Hudson; for coming here to let us all know.

For me, I know Ron said he wanted to be able to share Christmas with you and your girls and was worried he wouldn't be able to.

I don't know if any of the Geeks here ever met Ron, but I think I can safely say we all feel a loss as well.

We are all very sorry for your loss and pray for you and your family as you deal with these difficult times.

As meaningless as it may seem, every Geek here wants to wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas, in Ron's honor.

:cheers:

Shlt..... I have had so much going on that all I read is the crypto thread. My condolences Joyce. Rholio always seemed like a genuine guy.