Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

ever banged a girl from a different country?

Does Miami count? I picked up this chick on South Beach named Lola. She had a really deep voice for a chick.

I just remembered when I was leaving Miami I picked up this hitch hiker named Holly. Weird trip. As she was getting in the car this group of colored girls kept saying doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. She had a friend with her named Loretta Martin who kept telling me to get back.

I never went back to Miami after that.

I met a German girl in England, she was going to school in France....

I don't think that I have banged any girls from other countries. I have banged girls in other countries, but they were American.

There are a couple that I am not sure were of this planet. Does that count?

• Like 1

I don't think that I have banged any girls from other countries. I have banged girls in other countries, but they were American.

There are a couple that I am not sure were of this planet. Does that count?

#metoo - The green chick from Star Trek.

I lived in Germany, much easier to get laid in a different country than the US. They arent as hung up on sex as Americans, and the only pickup line you need is do you speak English? If they say no, theyre lying and not interested, say yes, youre good to go.

• Like 1

I lived in Germany, much easier to get laid in a different country than the US. They arent as hung up on sex as Americans, and the only pickup line you need is do you speak English? If they say no, theyre lying and not interested, say yes, youre good to go.

This makes me think of the way Americans view boobs as a sexual thing. They aren't so sexualized in other countries. Dude seeing his mom's old boobies isn't such a big deal. But I would rather have them more sexualized! One more thing to really appreciate on a woman

Unless you live in a major city and have been there all you life thrn not sure how you can have too long of a list.

Canadian but that doesnt count.

Native American probably counts for me more than canadian.

My girlfriend SR year in college was 1/2 Swedish and 1/2 Native American. Really pretty, former competitive ice skater, but you could tell she was destined to balloon out. Sure enough, I broke up with her in April or so, a month later she had gained like 50 pounds. Sure glad I got the hell out of that one.

Anyway I don't count native. I'm more likely to count Bahstawn townie girls with that gawd-awful accent.

Otherwise none that I can think of. Maybe a canuck due to sheer volume and being in the northeast. I had a lot of secks in college but pretty much all caucasian, American girls.

My girlfriend SR year in college was 1/2 Swedish and 1/2 Native American. Really pretty, former competitive ice skater, but you could tell she was destined to balloon out. Sure enough, I broke up with her in April or so, a month later she had gained like 50 pounds. Sure glad I got the hell out of that one.

Anyway I don't count native. I'm more likely to count Bahstawn townie girls with that gawd-awful accent.

Otherwise none that I can think of. Maybe a canuck due to sheer volume and being in the northeast. I had a lot of secks in college but pretty much all caucasian, American girls.

I'm talking full Native. Not a halfy. Dark skin. Probably put on a headdress or two before.

Native American girls at like 20 are often very pretty. But you are right, they get big most all the time by about late 20s. If they have just one kid forget about it.

Nope, my dork is pretty long but not that long. :wave:

Unfortunately all the girls I focked were American born here in America. They have backgrounds from other countries but all were from here. Even in SA didnt even fock a Mexican. My type is just blonde hair with blue or green eyes. So it cut down on a lot of foreigners

Dated and banged:

Israeli

Taiwanese

Filipina

Thai

Spaniard

German

Massage parlor:

Korean

One night stand with a Danish chick I met traveling in France

In the red light district of Amsterdam:

Bulgarian

Russian

Another Spaniard

I met a German girl in England, she was going to school in France....

Reminds me of some graffiti I read in a bathroom stall in Alabama. "I've sh!t in Paris. I've sh!t in France. Before I'd sh!t here, I'd sh!t my pants."

Yes. 2002. a 19 year old au pair from Estonia (she worked in Lexington. MA) I was 29

We 'dated' for a month or so. Brought her to a club that was 18+ to meet some of my friends.

She was all and blonde.