Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

the grammys ratings

And the Pro Bowl.

Not that there's much demographic overlap between those 2 events and the Grammys.

Pro Bowl was over by the time the Grammys started...

I watched the last 10 minutes, saw Bruno Mars win Record of the Year, which was fine. But also saw a Eminem type rapper sing something followed by an unbearable race/harrassment unity thing..it was brutal.

You think I give a damn about a Grammy?

I'm feeling rather posty-ish on the entire liberal PC saturated entertainment industry at the moment.

Russians?

Yes Hillary was there.

I am betting it is because they INSIST on telling us what we should do and how we should act.

and doing the complete opposite themselves, of course. "Do as I say, not as I do" is how Hollywood operates.

I love how conservatives complain about people bringing politics into everything and telling people how to think and live.

Meanwhile all they ever do is bring politics into everything and tell people how to think and live.

• Like 1

I watched (fast forwarded) most of it.

The opener was stupid and unintelligible, as were the other rap performances.

Lady Gaga was average

Sam Smith was average. He sorta over-sang the song.

Bruno Mars got all the glory, but I prefer his stuff from prior years. This years hits didnt do it for me.

Pink was good. That dude can sing.

Chris Stapleton and Emmylou Harris did a nice tribute to Tom Petty and others who died

Gary Clark Jr and some other dude on piano had a great opportunity to honor Fats Domino and Chuck Berry, but they cut it off way to soon, so it fell flat.

Kesha sang a song about what I believe was her sexual harrassment experience with Cindi Lauper and a bunch of other has beens I didnt recognize. Boo focking hoo.

U2 lost their mojo a long time ago. They should probably stop trying to make new music now.

No closing number.

C-

I didn't watch and my daughter didn't watch but we read an article that listed the winners.

Not interested in spending hours watching award shows.

I mean, Bruno mars is talented. Hes a good performer. But when hes the best youve got? Ouch.

He's one of the new performers I really like, but yeah. I'm not going to watch a bunch of rappers repeating the same line again and again. Lyrics are free. Add some. I can respect to old school rappers. They had something to say. But the ones today? I don't need to hear about how much money you have.

You think I give a damn about a Grammy?

Take a look at his style (yeah)

Take a check of the sound

Off the record people keep him down

Trick a chick in Miami, Terminator X packs the jams

Who gives a about a Grammy?

Went out of my way no to watch, you knew what the tone would be.

I'm guessing I wasn't in the minority.

Exactly.

They already have the Latin Grammys, the Essence Awards, and the BET Music Awards.

I mean, how many times do we have to see/avoid the same people at basically the same award show?

I'm feeling rather posty-ish on the entire liberal PC saturated entertainment industry at the moment.

+1000

Bruno Mars makes a living out of remaking old songs. I just don't think thats music.

Bruno Mars makes a living out of remaking old songs. I just don't think thats music.

Bruno co-wrote:

Marry You

Just the Way You Are

Grenade

Uptown Funk

Fock You - Cee Lo Greens smash hit

As long as those songs are from 1991 or earlier.

Music sucks today. No talent left. Ratings should be worse.

For real. Just give them all Participant Ribbons and cancel the show and awards until someone worthy emerges.