Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

The Second Amendment - Discuss

Here's another pro tip: most people with psychiatric illness aren't more violent that the general population, on their meds or not. If you're concerned about suicide, I can get on board with that, but the "S" word seems to rile up most posters on this bored.

My experience says different. Lots of them get plenty violent and irrational when they come off their meds. And they are all stronger than they look.

So all of these folks are mentally ill that shoot up places but they have the presence of mind to locate and find gun free zones? Seems perfectly logical.

I literally can't name one business where I know where there gun free zone sign is.

So all of these folks are mentally ill that shoot up places but they have the presence of mind to locate and find gun free zones? Seems perfectly logical.

I literally can't name one business where I know where there gun free zone sign is.

It's not difficult to know that schools are gun free zones. It's literally posted everywhere and shouted to the heavens by liberals.

I at least know one business: where I work.

I don't think westward expansion happens without guns in the hands of citizens. It's crazy to think that people shouldn't be given the ability to defend themselves. But it's also crazy to think it should be so easy to get one. And it is in a lot of places.

The process should be quick, simple and inexpensive. We can debate the level of scrutiny that should be required but the process itself shouldn't be prohibitive in my opinion.

The 2A is uniquely American and I think more people should appreciate that and take advantage of it. I also firmly believe that not everybody should own a gun.

It's not difficult to know that schools are gun free zones. It's literally posted everywhere and shouted to the heavens by liberals.

I at least know one business: where I work.

And to add to that just because someone is mentally ill doesnt mean they arent calculated or intelligent.

Anybody who would shoot up a bunch of defenseless people is mentally ill. Fact.

The targeting of designated GFZ's could be unintentional and secondary to their desire for a target rich environment. It just so happens that we've made those places one and the same in most cases.

So someone is ill enough to put them on psych meds, but it's ok for them to have a gun. I guess you're assuming they will always take their meds. Pro tip: They don't. So when they are off their meds, they are just mentally ill at that point. Mentally ill people should never, ever have guns

In AZ you cannot own a firearm if you have a Medical Marijuana card.

😂😂😂

Jesus, somebody needs to step away from the Breitbart machine.

Criminal breaking into home equipped with his homemade rape bag for the daughter and wife especially.

Two cops roll up on the scene. Hey let's stop him!

No wait up Harvey, do you see that? That homeowner has an Obama sticker on his car. Let's go ahead and let that criminal rape his wife and daughters!

Well trump did say that Obama wiretapped him.

Do they even do wiretap anymore?

Doesn't matter. This snowflake liberal is about to get what he deserves. We only work for people who agree with us politically. Trump told us so!

Okay, now are we Republicans or trumpets or libtards?

Oh, not sure. Oh hell, the guys black. Let's go shoot him anyway.

Jeezus.. excellent thread.

Make sure you summarize this and send it in to Gorsuch so we can get that whole Constitution thing taken care of by week's end.😉

Here is the perfect example of someone who doesn't take their meds on a daily basis. :o

• Like 1

Dumb

Well, if you claim you need it for anxiety, good. If it's for cancer that's stupid.

Well, if you claim you need it for anxiety, good. If it's for cancer that's stupid.

What if you're anxious about your cancer?

Here is the perfect example of someone who doesn't take their meds on a daily basis. :o

If I was like the tards in this thread that apparently still fear Eric holder's jack-booted liberal Thug cops Id need medication.

There are still enough civilians ready to fight. That being said...who's gonna fight them? Uncles, brothers, dads, cousins, that are all conservatives are going to fight vs. dads, cousins, brothers and uncles that are all conservative? LOL.

Some dope on here, in a different thread a while back said "Good luck fighting when the drone takes you out". Uhhhh.. Not gonna happen. None of it....

Because of the foresight they had when the 2nd Amendment was created.

This will eventually, if the libs keep pushing, come to an all out fight to the death between those with guns and those without. There's really no other way. Too many willing to fight. 50 years from now, maybe.

Look at all of these pages and posts we have arguing over this

LOL. Its not like its up for vote. Its not like you flamers are going to "win" the debate, therefore removing guns. You can blab til your voicebox falls out. It will do you no good. None.

We have guns, that's the law, you lose.

There are still enough civilians ready to fight. That being said...who's gonna fight them? Uncles, brothers, dads, cousins, that are all conservatives are going to fight vs. dads, cousins, brothers and uncles that are all conservative? LOL.

Some dope on here, in a different thread a while back said "Good luck fighting when the drone takes you out". Uhhhh.. Not gonna happen. None of it....

This will eventually, if the libs keep pushing, come to an all out fight to the death between those with guns and those without. There's really no other way. Too many willing to fight. 50 years from now, maybe.

LOL. Its not like its up for vote. Its not like you flamers are going to "win" the debate, therefore removing guns. You can blab til your voicebox falls out. It will do you no good. None.

This... I was discussing this with a work friend yesterday.. who's going to do this gun round up if all are banned? Nobody I know.

The military, that's 90% conservative? Have to change the Constitution about using them against us.

I really don't think that the libs understand the line. This is the real "red line". If that's crossed.. I whole heartedly believe it would be the 2nd American Civil War... and I'm not to sure the military would be on the side you think it would or a big part of it anyway.

This is the actual sh!t all the 2nd Amendment folks feel it's there for in the first place... a tyrannical gov.

It seems like all the true gun nuts are really champing at the bit for some kind of Jack booted thugs all out kind of War. That's not how it's going to go down. That's not how it is going down.

With each passing generation, hell, with each passing Mass Gun casualty, the percentage of people who stand in lockstep with the NRA AA bulshit slippery slope defend everything at all costs mentality gets less and less.

As with everything else in this country, you're not going to sway the minds of the lunatic hardcore Fringe on either side. It's the common sense middle that is most likely to affect a change.

The NRA continues to lose more and more on the hardcore side of things. And lose in overall numbers as well. Eventually, the NRA will be made up of the hardcore Fringe. But even now, the majority of gun owners are not NRA members. That should tell you something right there.

If you think this is some kind of radical new thinking, you don't understand America. Think about all the hardcore pro helmet nuts back in the day. They still exist to this day and swear that they have a right not to wear helmets. But with each passing generation, those numbers dwindle. And there are more and more people who ride motorcycles who wear helmets than don't.

In short, it's a trees that can Sway With The Winds of Change that last the longest. The least flexible trees no matter how strong they are are the ones who eventually blow down and die.

This... I was discussing this with a work friend yesterday.. who's going to do this gun round up if all are banned? Nobody I know.

The military, that's 90% conservative? Have to change the Constitution about using them against us.

I really don't think that the libs understand the line. This is the real "red line". If that's crossed.. I whole heartedly believe it would be the 2nd American Civil War... and I'm not to sure the military would be on the side you think it would or a big part of it anyway.

This is the actual sh!t all the 2nd Amendment folks feel it's there for in the first place... a tyrannical gov.

Jeez Mmmmm, you're better than this. Nobody, I mean nobody, is suggesting banning/confiscating all guns. And there isn't going to a be another civil war.

Those that fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it.

Those that fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it.

Wow did you make that up?

Wow did you make that up?

That avatar if fuckin great. :lol: every time I see it.

1) I don't think if Jews were allowed to have guns that they would have prevented the Holocaust.

Are you suggesting that the microscopic portion of the German population that Jews with guns represented might not have had much luck stopping the fighting force that took the combined military might of the rest of the world to defeat? Crazy talk. :thumbsdown:

With each passing generation, hell, with each passing Mass Gun casualty, the percentage of people who stand in lockstep with the NRA AA bulshit slippery slope defend everything at all costs mentality gets less and less.

The NRA continues to lose more and more on the hardcore side of things. And lose in overall numbers as well. Eventually, the NRA will be made up of the hardcore Fringe. But even now, the majority of gun owners are not NRA members. That should tell you something right there.

Donations to the NRA tripled after the Parkland shooting

(CNN)In the days and weeks following the February 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, the National Rifle Association saw a significant spike in donations.

In fact, reports from the Federal Election Commission show donations to the NRA's Political Victory Fund tripled from January to February.
In January, the NRA collected almost $248,000 in individual contributions. In February, they collected more than $779,000.

the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks political spending, tracked itemized contributions (donations of $200 or more by an individual) in the days before and after the shooting. According to their data, in the two weeks after the shooting, itemized contributions to the NRA doubled from the previous two weeks.

They also found the number of people contributing in the seven days after the shooting increased almost 500% from the week before.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/us/nra-donations-spike-parkland-shooting-trnd/index.html

Membership in Gun Groups Is Spiking After the Florida Shooting

The National Rifle Association and its allies have found their political influence under fresh scrutiny as gun control advocates push for new restrictions and corporations sever their ties in the wake of the deadly high school shooting last month in Parkland, Florida. But outside the gun control debate in Washington, membership in the NRA and gun rights groups across the country, which includes more than five million Americans, is spiking, according to people familiar with the numbers.

http://time.com/5176471/national-rifle-association-membership-florida-shooting/

:dunno:

Written at a time when black people were 3/5 human and women couldn't vote.....but somehow it's viewed as relevant today.

Did things really get better when the Constitution was updated in this case?

This is why the 2nd amendment should not be with as far as 'keep and bear arms'.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/abaf3e66-8f8e-3b3c-a5d3-9eaa3f083885/ss_convicted-felon-shot%2C-killed.html

This pile of shiat got exactly what he deserved. The homeowner needs a trophy, keys to the city, etc. for disposing of trash in a quick efficient manner along with saving taxpayers a ton of $.

Survey: 89% At March For Our Lives Voted For Hillary, Fewer Than Half Were There Because Of Gun Control

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/29/survey-89-march-lives-voted-hillary-fewer-half-gun-control/

Donations to the NRA tripled Despite Phony “Student” March

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/us/nra-donations-spike-parkland-shooting-trnd/index.html

Survey: 89% At March For Our Lives Voted For Hillary, Fewer Than Half Were There Because Of Gun Control

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/29/survey-89-march-lives-voted-hillary-fewer-half-gun-control/

Donations to the NRA tripled Despite Phony Student March

They think they're fooling people hiding behind dead kids. Disgusting. Where were they when all the other mass shootings went down? Biggest mass shooting in history was in October. Oh wait, those were country music fans. No biggie. And of course there were no mass school shootings from 2009-2016.

They think they're fooling people hiding behind dead kids. Disgusting. Where were they when all the other mass shootings went down? Biggest mass shooting in history was in October. Oh wait, those were country music fans. No biggie. And of course there were no mass school shootings from 2009-2016.

scumbag phonies

Jeez Mmmmm, you're better than this. Nobody, I mean nobody, is suggesting banning/confiscating all guns. And there isn't going to a be another civil war.

Dude, John Paul Stevens just came out the other day and said to banish the 2nd amendment. And the left has been running with his quote ever since.

But even before that, most of the left has been calling for the confiscation and outright repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Dude, John Paul Stevens just came out the other day and said to banish the 2nd amendment. And the left has been running with his quote ever since.

But even before that, most of the left has been calling for the confiscation and outright repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Beer is right though most military and law enforcement are on our side and took an oath to the constitution. I think most LEO would refuse to do a gun confiscation.

Beer is right though most military and law enforcement are on our side and took an oath to the constitution. I think most LEO would refuse to do a gun confiscation.

I agree with him also.

• Like 1

This is just ridiculous. And guns are getting more regulated, whether you remain delusional or not. it doesn't particularly matter.

I'm not saying I'd fight anyone, I'm just telling you I know the sentiment out here. They would fight...

Do a search on interviews done at the rallys... lots of folks just calling for an outright total ban.

I'm not saying I'd fight anyone, I'm just telling you I know the sentiment out here. They would fight...

Do a search on interviews done at the rallys... lots of folks just calling for an outright total ban.

Then we'd be at the mercy of Indians and Bears! :cry:

• Like 1

I think you need to see that as a pivot when reasonable gun control measures are proposed. Ive never heard or any sentiment to ban all guns or confiscate property. Its more used as a retort to gun reform because its REALLY hard to argue that thorough background checks are a bad thing

The idiots on the Left are blaming the guns when it has been proven that the FBI, Parkland Sheriff Department, and the Parkland Educational System are directly to blame for this shooting. That is why so many of us know the movement has nothing to do with the safety of the kids but repeal of the second amendment.

2 thoughts to this argument that comes up a lot.

1) I don't think if Jews were allowed to have guns that they would have prevented the Holocaust. There was just no simple one size fits all solution to that tragedy

2) If the US government wants to take your ass down, you are going down. They have far far more firepower that you do, or your community does and if they want you, they gonna get ya. Guns or no guns.

So when people use that argument for guns, I have to say nah. Protecting your home against an intruder? Sure--now that I see. But not the gubberment

Your fallacy is that the government would, say in my case, destroy Phoenix. I don't think they would do that, nor do I think Mao or Pol or Hitler or Stalin did similar, although I could be wrong. They went after the "enemies". Hell, we could just nuke the middle east and call it a "victory," in part because it wouldn't leave behind much worth "winning."

• Like 1

Your fallacy is that the government would, say in my case, destroy Phoenix. I don't think they would do that, nor do I think Mao or Pol or Hitler or Stalin did similar, although I could be wrong. They went after the "enemies". Hell, we could just nuke the middle east and call it a "victory," in part because it wouldn't leave behind much worth "winning."

The pen is mightier than the sword.

The idiots on the Left are blaming the guns when it has been proven that the FBI, Parkland Sheriff Department, and the Parkland Educational System are directly to blame for this shooting. That is why so many of us know the movement has nothing to do with the safety of the kids but repeal of the second amendment.

You do know that if this Nut Job didn't have a gun then the groups you listed would be even more irrelevant than they are right now?

How about we all agree that if cops are going to be cowards, then bad guys shouldn't have guns?

Will just give a bucket of rocks to six-year-olds. That'll fix it.

Not sure I understand your post