Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

The Ignore Feature

So how many of you put people on ignore and why do you do that? It is usually the liberals that do this because they are complete snowflakes like Shoflake.

I don't put anyone on ignore. Not my style.

• Like 1

Mr. Hand. Fock that dude.

Wiff and Sho. not because what they say bothers me but because what they say is a complete and absolute waste of time to read and when I didn't have them on ignore I always got sucked into their BS.

I don't have anyone on ignore.

From waht I understand, as you are scrolling through threads you will still see that a post has been made by whoever,but there is just some notification that you have them on ignore and it is "hidden", right?

If the ignore feature actually hid the post, I may use it on people like HT and MDC who ruin almost every thread.

Like in a 10 page political thread, I have to scroll through 8-9 pages of these guys posting the same insults they've posted about each other in every other thread. If the ignore feature actually hid the post, that 10 page thread would really only be a couple of pages of people actually discussing the thread topic. Would be a real Time saver.

• Like 1

i don't have anyone on ignore. i just ignore.

Don't have anyone on ignore. Not that there's not two pretty obvious people that should be.

Wiff and Sho. not because what they say bothers me but because what they say is a complete and absolute waste of time to read and when I didn't have them on ignore I always got sucked into their BS.

So, do you like put up posters and bring in furniture for that Echo chamber of yours?

Do you have like a GoFundMe page for the Bowling Green Massacre?

So, do you like put up posters and bring in furniture for that Echo chamber of yours?

Do you have like a GoFundMe page for the Bowling Green Massacre?

Seriously....what is wrong with you?

It works great against people who offer nothing. Like the originator of this thread. No point in viewing such crap at all...same with Hawker.

Apparently by starting a thread about it...it also annoys such trolls so thats a bonus I guess.

It works great against people who offer nothing. Like the originator of this thread. No point in viewing such crap at all...same with Hawker.

Apparently by starting a thread about it...it also annoys such trolls so thats a bonus I guess.

How do you know what I offer when you have me on ignore? You are so clueless. What do you offer? Being a richard to people here day in and day out, swearing, and being unhinged. You have many people on ignore because we all call you out for your crap!

• Like 1

Gutless slob.
  • Like 1

Within minutes the two I mention post. Im sure they were very well thought out and insightful posts and didnt prove my point at all.

Within minutes the two I mention post. Im sure they were very well thought out and insightful posts and didnt prove my point at all.

Yet you keep having to post and taking the bait. You get dumber by the day!

Oddly enough the only active poster I have on ignore is Sho Nuff. I dont remember when I put him on ignore or why, but I also dont feel like I am missing anything.

Never used it, I'm an adult.

that would cut pretty significantly into your alleged Social Circle, no?

Gutless slob.
  • Like 1

that would cut pretty significantly into your alleged Social Circle, no?

What alias are you again?

He was mean to me.

Seriously, though, I can't believe you have SloTard on ignore.

Its true. Ive had him on ignore for years. I open his posts from time to time. If I ever posted from anywhere but my phone I would take him off. No idea why or when I blocked him.

I dont know how to check on phone, but no one that has posted in this thread thus far.

I know I have GFIAFP and one or two others on there. Had Recliner Pilot on there, before he was banned.

Will report back, if they post in here. :cheers:

I have used it a few times, but it has only been on the mange board for obnoxious pointless trolls. Never anyone who is a GC poster

i don't have anyone on ignore. i just ignore.

Yep. By ignore I usually scan really quickly to see if there is something of substance worth paying attention to.

I've also never reported anyone. I guess I can see doing it if you truly believe that some stalker dood may come after you, but seriously, reporting someone because you don't like what they said is pretty kunty.

This is a low-rent internet chat site. Set your expectations accordingly. :cheers:

Not sure what any of you said as I have everyone on ignore. It's quite peaceful. 🙈🙉🙊

I had GFIAFP and a couple of his Alia on ignore when he went fill psycho.

Had RP on ignore for a while.

It doesnt really work well here. At the other site I go to, it hides the poster completely. Cant see threads they start or posts they make at all.