Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

So do we have a legit chance to keep Joe Hiden in his basement permanently? Where can you get a fair read on where things stand? I figured we were toast but hanging on to a glimmer of hope?

The polls are almost identical to last election. Left bat shlt crisis up 6 plus %. I'll take it. I like the outcome from last run. Please keep projecting that outcome.  

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 9:00 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

The polls are almost identical to last election. Left bat shlt crisis up 6 plus %. I'll take it. I like the outcome from last run. Please keep projecting that outcome.  

The problem is that this time, mysterious mail-in ballots will show up for weeks after the election. Biden won't concede when Trump is way ahead on election night, and the fake news channels will declare Biden the winner after a couple of weeks.

It's going to be a shitshow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Other than the Democrats having a weird hold on the black vote out of ignorance can someone tell me why blacks will vote for Biden over Trump? Honest question that Id like to be educated on.  Skimming through it seems like Joe has said many more racist things through the years.  The bussing thing.  He was at the forefront of much of the war on drugs in the 80s and 90s that hurt black people.  Differe t penalties for crack and what not.

Anyone know why blacks will vote for Biden and view him as on their side?  Or at least what the narrative is? 

I understand they are brainwashed and have been for decades.  But any real angles as to why Biden is for blacks in their mind?  I cant think of a legit  reason that they could come up with.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Other than the Democrats having a weird hold on the black vote out of ignorance can someone tell me why blacks will vote for Biden over Trump? Honest question that Id like to be educated on.  Skimming through it seems like Joe has said many more racist things through the years.  The bussing thing.  He was at the forefront of much of the war on drugs in the 80s and 90s that hurt black people.  Differe t penalties for crack and what not.

Anyone know why blacks will vote for Biden and view him as on their side?  Or at least what the narrative is? 

I understand they are brainwashed and have been for decades.  But any real angles as to why Biden is for blacks in their mind?  I cant think of a legit  reason that they could come up with.

It's because Biden has street cred with the way he took out Corn Pop. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Democrats pretend to care about the poor, it sells.....

Republicans deliver policies that allow the poor to rise, but they have to work, that does not sell

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2020 at 9:42 AM, NorthernVike said:

:pointstosky:

The land of Rocks and Cows will help him take Minnesota.  :banana:

:banana:

If anyone needs a good laugh Clayton Bigsby is getting salty over in the one nonTrump meltdown thread at antifapersons. 😂

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Because he told them they ain’t black if they don’t vote for him. He couldn’t have made it any clearer. 

12 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

If anyone needs a good laugh Clayton Bigsby is getting salty over in the one nonTrump meltdown thread at antifapersons. 😂

What thread is that. ? 

Black people must just have a bigger mob mentality.  They have voted Democrat for years upon years locally and nationally....and they are upset with their lives today.  But some how the mob is still with Democrats right now.

We all know the definition of insanity 

I just have no idea how Joe wins the black vote so handily.  Just going by past history, current phrases, and what Trump has done for blacks.  I guess Im trying to make sense of something that is impossible to make sense of.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Black people must just have a bigger mob mentality.  They have voted Democrat for years upon years locally and nationally....and they are upset with their lives today.  But some how the mob is still with Democrats right now.

I just have no idea how Joe wins the black vote so handily.  Just going by past history, current phrases, and what Trump has done for blacks.  I guess Im trying to make sense of something that is impossible to make sense of.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Black leaderships beds are feathered by democratic leadership so they go out and hit the streets convincing other blacks to vote Democrat.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trump spent $500m of our donations to bring the black vote from 6% to 7%

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

But what is it helps flip a few seats in Congress? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But what is it helps flip a few seats in Congress? 

I understand why he does it... it just annoys me that pandering like that is actually effective in today's political climate. 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you break down the black vote by age group, younger blacks are turning into a swing vote.  It is very smart spending to try to woo them because the potential of a shift most certainly exists.

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

If you break down the black vote by age group, younger blacks are turning into a swing vote.  It is very smart spending to try to woo them because the potential of a shift most certainly exists.

Can you link me to that data? Because I'd actually say it's the opposite. Like I said before this swings more "woke" Whites than blacks and that's why he does it.

AA leaders can be bought, and Democrats love to buy and sell AA's; historically.

Sadly, AA leaders seem to care less about outcomes for those that look to them so much as self-enrichment.

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Yeah, the retard is losing his sh1t.

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2020 at 1:16 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Can you link me to that data? Because I'd actually say it's the opposite. Like I said before this swings more "woke" Whites than blacks and that's why he does it.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/biden-kamala-harris-poll-young-black-americans/

Only 47% of those Black Americans under 30 years old that we surveyed recently planned to vote for Biden, the presumed Democratic presidential nominee. But by picking Harris, a Black running mate, support for Biden jumps to 73% in this age group, which is a significant increase though still lower than other age groups.

Our new survey of 1,215 African Americans in battleground states – Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina and Georgia – reveals that while those over 60 remain among the most reliable of Democratic voters, and those between 40-59 are still pretty locked in as well, those under 30 (whom we oversampled to comprise half of our sample) are anything but.

In short, it appears that for Black America, the future is not necessarily “blue.” Electorally speaking, it is not necessarily anything at all. Moving forward, young Black Americans may be the real “swing voters” in the only way that term really makes much sense anymore.

the study was done by American University.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_University

Heavy is a liberal leaning website

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_(website)

I am still just astounded at the hatred being spewed right now. There are a lot of miserable people out there. 

18 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am still just astounded at the hatred being spewed right now. There are a lot of miserable people out there. 

Yes the core problem is the American people have lost trust in all institutions across the board.  They no longer trust the military, religion, the media, the medical industry, education, or government.  When you recognize this as the problem, you can see that BLM is making things worse because it is destroying trust in cops.   If loss of trust is the problem, BLM is absolutely catastrophic for the fabric of our society.

In this environment, hatred will spread like wildfire.

8 hours ago, riversco said:

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/biden-kamala-harris-poll-young-black-americans/

Only 47% of those Black Americans under 30 years old that we surveyed recently planned to vote for Biden, the presumed Democratic presidential nominee. But by picking Harris, a Black running mate, support for Biden jumps to 73% in this age group, which is a significant increase though still lower than other age groups.

Our new survey of 1,215 African Americans in battleground states – Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina and Georgia – reveals that while those over 60 remain among the most reliable of Democratic voters, and those between 40-59 are still pretty locked in as well, those under 30 (whom we oversampled to comprise half of our sample) are anything but.

In short, it appears that for Black America, the future is not necessarily “blue.” Electorally speaking, it is not necessarily anything at all. Moving forward, young Black Americans may be the real “swing voters” in the only way that term really makes much sense anymore.

the study was done by American University.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_University

Heavy is a liberal leaning website

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_(website)

So the same group that commits most of the crime (30 and under blacks), in your eyes is now the swing voters deciding our fate. MAGA!

Also that article is BS.

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So the same group that commits most of the crime (30 and under blacks), in your eyes is now the swing voters deciding our fate. MAGA!

Also that article is BS.

How do you ever expect to win with only a conservative while male voter?  It's not possible.  Like it or not they need to go after other voting blocs.  

10 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How do you ever expect to win with only a conservative while male voter?  It's not possible.  Like it or not they need to go after other voting blocs.  

Asians man, the other group that continually gets the short end of the stick. There are also enough based latinos we don't have to pander like this to win elections. 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Asians man, the other group that continually gets the short end of the stick. There are also enough based latinos we don't have to pander like this to win elections.

I don't see it.  The numbers aren't there.  Where do most Asians live in the US?  I would guess California.  That state's never going red, so in a presidential election, it's not going to help.  If Trump loses this election none of these arguments will matter again anyway.  DC and Puerto Rico will be granted statehood, illegals will be allowed to vote in the next election.  The SC will have like 20 justices.  We are doomed if he loses.  Fock any white person who votes Biden.  I hope you drown in a puddle of Covid.

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't see it.  The numbers aren't there.  Where do most Asians live in the US?  I would guess California.  That state's never going red, so in a presidential election, it's not going to help.  If Trump loses this election none of these arguments will matter again anyway.  DC and Puerto Rico will be granted statehood, illegals will be allowed to vote in the next election.  The SC will have like 20 justices.  We are doomed if he loses.  Fock any white person who votes Biden.  I hope you drown in a puddle of Covid.

Spending this much time to raise the black vote .5% is surely a waste of time. I think it would be far more effective to focus on Asians and Latinos. Asians are hardly even mentioned politically and if someone focused in on that you could potentially capture a majority of their demographic. They are ACTUALLY hard workers and don't cause any issues. The latino vote is easy.  They're very religious and have great family values. No way they see everything going on and are okay with it. 

And yes if you're white and you vote for Biden you're a traitor.

My daughter is sickened by the way Biden and the Democratic Party describes blacks. She feels they always want to portray us as uneducated, poor, always needing help and needing assistance to prevent us from committing crimes or going to jail or help us after release. So, if Trump would just NOT act racist, he would get a large amount of the black vote. Like I'd vote for him if he would just not seem or act or be racist.

Just now, peenie said:

My daughter is sickened by the way Biden and the Democratic Party describes blacks. She feels they always want to portray us as uneducated, poor, always needing help and needing assistance to prevent us from going to jail or help us after release. So, if Trump would just NOT act racist, he would get a large amount of the black vote. Like I'd vote for him if he would just not seem or act or be racist.

You can't post anything specific to support your assertion that Trump acts racist. 

Just now, Strike said:

You can't post anything specific to support your assertion that Trump acts racist. 

Well, he won't say specifically that he is against racist white supremacist groups like the ones that were in Charlottesville.

Just now, peenie said:

Well, he won't say specifically that he is against racist white supremacist groups like the ones that were in Charlottesville.

He has, repeatedly. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Spending this much time to raise the black vote .5% is surely a waste of time. I think it would be far more effective to focus on Asians and Latinos. Asians are hardly even mentioned politically and if someone focused in on that you could potentially capture a majority of their demographic. They are ACTUALLY hard workers and don't cause any issues. The latino vote is easy.  They're very religious and have great family values. No way they see everything going on and are okay with it. 

Hopefully, it is more than a half-percent increase.  Time will tell.  I have a terrible feeling about this election though.

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Hopefully, it is more than a half-percent increase.  Time will tell.  I have a terrible feeling about this election though.

Trump still has a month to hone in on that 2016 energy. If he does we win, if he doesn't we lose.

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Spending this much time to raise the black vote .5% is surely a waste of time. I think it would be far more effective to focus on Asians and Latinos. Asians are hardly even mentioned politically and if someone honed in on that you could potentially capture a majority of their demographic. They are ACTUALLY hard workers and don't cause any issues. The latino vote is easy.  They're very religious and have great family values. No way they see everything going on and are okay with it. 

So, black people are not hard workers? Black people aren't religious??? A traitor to whom?

And the fact that no one sees anything wrong with 90sbaby's post just shows that you all are a bunch of racists.

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

So, black people are not hard workers? Black people aren't religious??? A traitor to whom?

And the fact that no one sees anything wrong with 90sbaby's post just shows that you all are a bunch of racists.

So are you trolling or posting for real?

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You're assuming we read it.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

So are you trolling or posting for real?

Lol, I'm for real asking.