Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

This country is so racist that we had a black president before any other minority or woman.  

This country is so racist we havemore white people rioting and protesting for blacks and BLM than we do blacks.

This country is so racist that if you go to a popular rap concert you will see more white people (lil wayne said most that attend his concerts are white) but when you go to a country concert you see no blacks and the ones you may see are called names like uncle Tom by fellow black people.

This country is so racist against blacks.  And blacks are not racist at all against whites.  Errr I mean...

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This country is so racist that we had a black president before any other minority or woman.  

This country is so racist we havemore white people rioting and protesting for blacks and BLM than we do blacks.

This country is so racist that if you go to a popular rap concert you will see more white people (lil wayne said most that attend his concerts are white) but when you go to a country concert you see no blacks and the ones you may see are called names like uncle Tom by fellow black people.

This country is so racist against blacks.  And blacks are not racist at all against whites.  Errr I mean...

But do you think black people work hard or are religious? Or do you feel football/basketball players (where you see hard work with you own eyes) are just naturally gifted?

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

But do you think black people work hard or are religious? Or do you feel football/basketball players (where you see hard work with you own eyes) are just naturally gifted?

I dont think 90s said blacks dont work hard.  Lets stop being stupid.

Comparatively Latinos are harder working and more religious.  He is most likely right.  Is that allowed to be said?

Comparatively speaking Asian parents push their kids to succeed in school more than white parents.  

See that isnt so hard.  Im white.  

Blacks may have thinnest skin.  Comparatively.

• Like 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

I dont think 90s said blacks dont work hard.  Lets stop being stupid.

Comparatively Latinos are harder working and more religious.  He is most likely right.  Is that allowed to be said?

Comparatively speaking Asian parents push their kids to succeed in school more than white parents.  

See that isnt so hard.  Im white.  

Blacks may have thinnest skin.  Comparatively.

I accept that answer.

24 minutes ago, peenie said:

I accept that answer.

Facts don't need your approval to be true, FYI.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're assuming we read it.

You've literally been repeating the same nonsense to peenie in every thread the last 4 years and she never listens to you. Why do you waste your time?

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You've literally been repeating the same nonsense to peenie in every thread the last 4 years and she never listens to you. Why do you waste your time?

Peenie has become the black female version of MDC on this site.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Peenie has become the black female version of MDC on this site.

MDCDS

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

MDCDS

Thanks for the quick response. Glad you are immediately fully up to date on my posts that weren't replying to one of your posts.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Thanks for the quick response. Glad you are immediately fully up to date on my posts that weren't replying to one of your posts.

I was just perusing the forearm and saw you name dropping me.

It happens once or twice a week. Rent free.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was just perusing the forearm and saw you name dropping me.

It happens once or twice a week. Rent free.

Thanks for following me around. Peenie needs to learn your techniques to become a professional troll. :thumbsup:

If the black vote morphs into a swing vote, the state of New York is purple.  That is pretty amazing.  But it is now in the realm of possibility.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Chris Wallace pulled this garbage before...

:doh:

But Peenie said she would vote Trump if he would say something about white supremacists.  So Peenie since you cannot seem to use the internet or simply talk out of your azz is this good enough?   The GC gave you the info you refused to look for.  

So peenie....voting Trump or was it just a troll job?

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Chris Wallace pulled this garbage before...

:doh:

Does anyone have a link to the white supremacists in Kenosha or Portland? I looked it up and all i found were links about the debate, Kyle Rittenhouse posts, BLM and Antifa destruction. Thanks in advance. 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:39 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Black people must just have a bigger mob mentality.  They have voted Democrat for years upon years locally and nationally....and they are upset with their lives today.  But some how the mob is still with Democrats right now.

We all know the definition of insanity 

I just have no idea how Joe wins the black vote so handily.  Just going by past history, current phrases, and what Trump has done for blacks.  I guess Im trying to make sense of something that is impossible to make sense of.

Reminds me of the people who say "When was America ever great?".

Guess what black people, it was the Democrats who kept you as slaves, it was the Democrats who had the Jim Crow laws, it has been the Democrats who have controlled your crime and poverty filled cities for your entire existence. At some point you have to ask yourself if there is a pattern.

As Trump said, "what do you have to lose" by voting for him?

In less than 4 years he has funded HBCUs, implemented basic criminal justice reform, created opportunity zones, built an economy that provided the lowest unemployment and highest wages for minorities in our history, and just last week announced a $500 billion to create black owned businesses and jobs for black communities, oh and will prosecute KKK and Antifa as terrorist organizations.

There is a lot of money flowing the old fashioned way into black churches and black politicians hands to keep the status quo. 

On 9/29/2020 at 11:56 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Trump spent $500m of our donations to bring the black vote from 6% to 7%

$500 billion, not million. And it if from tax payers money, not "donations".

I have no problem with him trying to invest in the black community, if it creates better education, opportunities, success, pride. That is how you build lasting change, not by telling them they are inferior and can't survive without Uncle Sam providing for their every need and that they can't get into college or get a job without affirmative action.

We just pissed away several trillion dollars to big corporations and state governments over a crisis they created themselves, investing a fraction of that amount into helping people, small businesses, and local communities create lasting generational change seems like a no brainer. 

(This assumes the money will go to legit organizations and people, not grifters like BLM and state governments; that is obviously a big reach, but if anyone has a shot at making it happen it is Trump)

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Some Republican PACs need to turn that into an ad and blast social media and tv sports broadcasts.

Maybe contrast it with clips of Biden and Democrats claiming Antifa is a myth and video of all their destruction and violence.

45 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Some Republican PACs need to turn that into an ad and blast social media and tv sports broadcasts.

Maybe contrast it with clips of Biden and Democrats claiming Antifa is a myth and video of all their destruction and violence.

Or Trump could bring it up in the debates like he should have on Tuesday. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They need to put that in a commercial. 

THIS is why democrats want campaign finance reform.  Under the current system, the left can outright lie about Trump and he can actually defend himself by purchasing ad time to counter.  But if we "took the money out of politics", then the media could lie all day and it would be illegal for Trump to buy an ad to set the record straight.

American politics is just one big competition to see who can pander to blacks the hardest. The left is better at that game and we should stop playing it. That's not how Trump won in 2016 and it isn't how he'll win in 2020 either.

You'd think with the polls showing Biden leading by a mile that there would be more activity here in this thread.

Apparently nobody is very convinced on this election.

11 minutes ago, BLS said:

You'd think with the polls showing Biden leading by a mile that there would be more activity here in this thread.

It's tough.  We all know Biden is a dementia ridden placeholder, but the left has such an unnatural hatred of Trump, and the press is now fully in control of the DNC, so we never get any facts.  They have turned into TASS.

2 hours ago, BLS said:

It's strange to me how Joe is leading in the polls, but can't fill a high school gym with supporters, but Trump has huge rallies, boat floatillas, and miles long car parades. Something doesn't add up. Maybe the polls are being manipulated like they were in 2016?

Nate Silver said Trump is performing slightly better than last time among college-educated white voters, and he has gained among voters of color, especially Hispanic voters and younger Black voters. 

There is some reporting he's loosing white women but I doubt it. Lots of white women at those rallies. Small samples but just not buying it that all these white woman are bailing on him.

54 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Nate Silver said Trump is performing slightly better than last time among college-educated white voters, and he has gained among voters of color, especially Hispanic voters and younger Black voters. 

There is some reporting he's loosing white women but I doubt it. Lots of white women at those rallies. Small samples but just not buying it that all these white woman are bailing on him.

The white women that I know that voted for him last time are doing so again; purely anecdotal but I've yet to come across anyone whose said that they've switched parties this time around. 

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

How can this be?  The mainstream media is reporting that Trump is losing by like 15% points in the polling and all the late night hosts and celebrities are saying he's going to lose in a landslide.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:27 AM, peenie said:

Well, he won't say specifically that he is against racist white supremacist groups like the ones that were in Charlottesville.

He has spoken out against white supremacist groups like those at Charlottesville ever since the day Charlottesville happened, peenie. There was never a time he did not. He called them out exclusively and clearly as excluded from the 'very fine people line. You're being lied to. The media had their clip and they edited out the sentence immediately after the one he spoke so as to paint him as saying the exact opposite of what he actually said. You go back to this well many times and each time, I post a link to the full context many times ... you never respond to the post, indicating to me that you never clicked to watch it.

I watched that whole speech and it bothered me so much that I anoated and timestamped all three times that he said "many fine people on both sides" and each of the three times he excludes Nazis and white wupremacists and racists. And.... nothing... People like being in a confirmation bias bubble they just want to believe what CNN tells them rather than rely on what their own eyes and ears see and hear. It's why you'll never click that link. I despise the search function here but I would be more than happy to try it again if you want to see what I posted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He has spoken out against white supremacist groups like those at Charlottesville ever since the day Charlottesville happened, peenie. There was never a time he did not. He called them out exclusively and clearly as excluded from the 'very fine people line. You're being lied to. The media had their clip and they edited out the sentence immediately after the one he spoke so as to paint him as saying the exact opposite of what he actually said. You go back to this well many times and each time, I post a link to the full context many times ... you never respond to the post, indicating to me that you never clicked to watch it.

I watched that whole speech and it bothered me so much that I anoated and timestamped all three times that he said "many fine people on both sides" and each of the three times he excludes Nazis and white wupremacists and racists. And.... nothing... People like being in a confirmation bias bubble they just want to believe what CNN tells them rather than rely on what their own eyes and ears see and hear. It's why you'll never click that link. I despise the search function here but I would be more than happy to try it again if you want to see what I posted.

Stand back and stand by 👌🏻

11 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's strange to me how Joe is leading in the polls, but can't fill a high school gym with supporters, but Trump has huge rallies, boat floatillas, and miles long car parades. Something doesn't add up. Maybe the polls are being manipulated like they were in 2016?

Agreed. It's madness. Those polling companies have a vested interest in being accurate. If 2020 goes the same as 2016 went for them, we'll never look at them as valid ever again. And they're all saying Biden when all the non-poll evidence seems to be screaming Trump. I don't know how to square this circle and am utterly in the dark of what will happen come Nov 3. I hope it's the British election serving as a predictor again. The polls said Labor had a good shot at winning and the Conservatives utterly destroyed them. That would repeat 2016 when both Brexit and Trump came out of nowhere against the MSM's wishes to win.

Argh! How can anyone vote for Biden?!?! But the MSM and Big Tech are pulling out all the stops.

41 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We don't need her vote FYI

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

We don't need her vote FYI

Talking to peenie has been twenty years of trying to grab hold of smoke, but here I am, still clutching at the air. When she's making an outreach for a discussion, it seems like we're getting close, but the connection is never made. If there's a lesson to be learned, I'm to damn stubborn to learn it, as I still think it's worth the effort. Unlike you, I legitimately like peenie, so that helps me line up again, whenever she pulls her 'Lucy with the football' move on me.

Sometimes she says shocking horrible things, sometimes things that make total sense. Other times, like her answer to the tearing down of the Jefferson statue, was educational and I appreciated hear it, even as I despised the rationale behind it. Now that a Lincoln statue has joined Jefferson toppled onto the ground, maybe she liked Lincoln more and my exasperation makes more sense to her now. On the other hand, maybe Lincoln is a white colonialist expansionist too, then his contributions to American history aren't worth honoring and celebrating either and he deserves a place on the ground next to Washington and Jefferson. I really don't know how to unwire her from this horrible 1619 narrative or even if she wants to be unwired. I can't make her want to leave the Matrix, but it just so happens she respects me as I do her and she is the only one I have to work with over this that I can possibly reach.

Backing away from peenie to blacks in general, I know that you don't care about black outreach and think it's pointless. Further, I'm not an identity politics person, and I am legitimately colorblind, so there's a racial underpinning to your posts that I find offputting where you just give up on black people as generally irredeemable and misguided unless they prove themselves.  That don't jive with my thinking which has always been colorblind and that everyone is reachable on the individual basis rather than group, and my greater distaste for identity politics in general. 

I think blacks voters are reachable for a few reasons. The ones who riot and loot are not. Those are Democrats to the core and the Democrats protect them. The black person whose job at the bowling alley is gone because the bowling alley got burned down is reachable. The small businessman whose store got looted is reachable. The blacks who go to church are reachable. Since the criminals are protected by Democrats, the crime victims are reachable by Republicans. I really think decent law abiding blacks who worry about muggings and rioting and unsafe streets are fed up being lumped in with criminals protected by Democrats. Black and brown people from NYC know what Rudy Guiliani's New York was like and they know what Bill Diblasio's New York is like and hopefully they can communicate that to black and brown people around the country who are looking at multitudes of Dem mayors who will not crack down on crime.

Second, Trump's trade and immigration policies put upwards pressure on wages. While the Democrats want to cater to the Wall Street elites that are taking jobs overseas with their globalist agenda and driving wages down with mass immigration, Trump's policies help low income people greatly and the success he has in the white working class community should translate into the black and brown working class communities for the same reason. That's why the Dems are trying so hard to paint him as a racist when what he's really done is piss off the racist whites not playing racial games and making continued outreach into the black community with all the things Goggins talks about in his excellent post seventeen up from this one. Republicans use to be no better on trade or immigration than Democrats but now there is a split and working class blacks will increasingly see it. 

Third, the Dems love using identity politics to keep their sheeple on the plantation but they have new favorite pets in the transgender community, they're taking blacks for granted and leaving them behind. The Democrats are the party of upper class liberal whites. Blacks are their toys, just like BLM is a front for Antifa.  

Peenie 1.0 is reachable, she's just plugged into the Matrix. From all she's told us, Peenie 2.0 is wonderful and talking sense into her mother from the Georgia end. As online friends of 1.0 we should be doing our part to help 2.0 get through to her mother.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:24 AM, BirdGang said:

If anyone needs a good laugh Clayton Bigsby is getting salty over in the one nonTrump meltdown thread at antifapersons. 😂

Your post gives me an idea...

A bunch of us should sign up over there. Claim to be women, transgender, non bianary, gender fluid, queer, whatever other dumbass buzzword they've come up with lately.

Argue loudly that you love the game of FF, but that the word "guys" in the name is uninclusive and causes you anxiety and mental pain.

I guarantee that cuck loser would change the name within a week.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Backing away from peenie to blacks in general, I know that you don't care about black outreach and think it's pointless. Further, I'm not an identity politics person, and I am legitimately colorblind, so there's a racial underpinning to your posts that I find offputting where you just give up on black people as generally irredeemable and misguided unless they prove themselves.  That don't jive with my thinking which has always been colorblind and that everyone is reachable on the individual basis rather than group, and my greater distaste for identity politics in general. 

I think blacks voters are reachable for a few reasons. The ones who riot and loot are not. Those are Democrats to the core and the Democrats protect them. The black person whose job at the bowling alley is gone because the bowling alley got burned down is reachable. The small businessman whose store got looted is reachable. The blacks who go to church are reachable. Since the criminals are protected by Democrats, the crime victims are reachable by Republicans. I really think decent law abiding blacks who worry about muggings and rioting and unsafe streets are fed up being lumped in with criminals protected by Democrats. Black and brown people from NYC know what Rudy Guiliani's New York was like and they know what Bill Diblasio's New York is like and hopefully they can communicate that to black and brown people around the country who are looking at multitudes of Dem mayors who will not crack down on crime.

Second, Trump's trade and immigration policies put upwards pressure on wages. While the Democrats want to cater to the Wall Street elites that are taking jobs overseas with their globalist agenda and driving wages down with mass immigration, Trump's policies help low income people greatly and the success he has in the white working class community should translate into the black and brown working class communities for the same reason. That's why the Dems are trying so hard to paint him as a racist when what he's really done is piss off the racist whites not playing racial games and making continued outreach into the black community with all the things Goggins talks about in his excellent post seventeen up from this one. Republicans use to be no better on trade or immigration than Democrats but now there is a split and working class blacks will increasingly see it. 

Third, the Dems love using identity politics to keep their sheeple on the plantation but they have new favorite pets in the transgender community, they're taking blacks for granted and leaving them behind. The Democrats are the party of upper class liberal whites. Blacks are their toys, just like BLM is a front for Antifa.  

Peenie 1.0 is reachable, she's just plugged into the Matrix. From all she's told us, Peenie 2.0 is wonderful and talking sense into her mother from the Georgia end. As online friends of 1.0 we should be doing our part to help 2.0 get through to her mother.

You read too much joo media  

The Democratic party is pretty diverse as far as elected politicians go. They are the party of minorities/diversity. I don't think it's an act or pandering when the elected officials are minorities themselves. I don't think blacks are their "toys" when the DNC had a black president. I don't understand the "leave the plantation" line and why Neocons/Neolibs constantly repeat it.

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Your post gives me an idea...

A bunch of us should sign up over there. Claim to be women, transgender, non bianary, gender fluid, queer, whatever other dumbass buzzword they've come up with lately.

Argue loudly that you love the game of FF, but that the word "guys" in the name is uninclusive and causes you anxiety and mental pain.

I guarantee that cuck loser would change the name within a week.

He’s already asked for suggestions to get rid of “guys”. 😂

That would be hilarious please sign up with a rainbow picture and let them know you are LGBTKWBCXZQ and are super offended. 

4 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

He’s already asked for suggestions to get rid of “guys”. 😂

That would be hilarious please sign up with a rainbow picture and let them know you are LGBTKWBCXZQ and are super offended. 

Ive tried to sign up before and never get approved.