Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Kay Adams - Just a prop or a the real deal?

Kay Adams...other NFL Media Women. Just a prop?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Why are they hired? Select the one that fits the MOST

• NFL/Media is expected (publicly) to have a certain number of females on their staff
    • Eye candy - helps keep/pull in male viewers
    • They truly were the most qualified for the job

So does she see the ad for the position, apply, then get force fed football so that she is able to carry on conversations, etc or was she a die-hard football fan to begin with, so its part of her knowledge base anyway....

Obviously not limited to Kay Adams...but other female NFL sports personalities as well.

Yeah first time caller, long time listener. Don't know who the fuuck youre talking about. Thanks I'll hang up and listen.

• Like 1

Yeah first time caller, long time listener. Don't know who the fuuck youre talking about. Thanks I'll hang up and listen.

Good looking woman part of NFL Network's morning show. But I'm referring to just hot women in general, that are put in a role of talking football on a visual level (TV not radio).

That's a good point. I wonder how many women do football radio shows.

I trolled the one woman I know who has an overnight Sports Talk Show. Somebody from here found the tape and posted it. It was pretty much fun. 😁

But if she's eye candy, it's that sort of sugar-free gross antidiabetic candy that your Aunt Rita has had on her end table for the last 40 years.

I would assume most of us think its a combination of A and B, with a sprinkle of C.

The only place wimmens should be on a football field is in the cheerleaders section. And only Wimmens!

Good looking woman part of NFL Network's morning show. But I'm referring to just hot women in general, that are put in a role of talking football on a visual level (TV not radio).

A link would be nice. <_<

She's smoking hot, imo.

At least she isn't doing play by play. That's the worst.

So, I'll provide an alternate take just for Grins.

What the F does it really mean to be an expert in a position like that?

Seriously, some of the dumbest effing commentary I've ever heard has come from former players and coaches.

For example, John Madden was a coach or assistant coach for about a thousand years in the NFL. He said some of the dumbest shiit. "Well, I guess the other guys just wanted it more!" (He said in every game ever)

Or John, and I'm just spitballing here, even Stevie Wonder could see that the guys who won made some definite adjustments at halftime with regard to their usage of their free safety.

So, in a way, I think it's kind of sexist. If a guy is an idiot in that role, it's because he's an idiot. If a woman's an idiot in that role, it's because she's a woman.

Having said that, my criteria for women on television in a role like that is one, don't have an annoying screechy Harpy voice and 2, look good. That's really about it.

Jesus, and that's with makeup?

Oh fuuck no. I much rather have Robin Meade. More attractive and far better personality.

And the last picture? Swear to God, she looks like a dude.

Im perfectly fine with women in football with one exception...play by play. It'sbeen tried and I absolutely hate it.

There's one on a fantasy football show that's oddly attractive and knowledgeable.

Can't think of her name, sort of a butterface but definitely wood with no ragerts.

At least she isn't doing play by play. That's the worst.

This.

Whomever that vegan lesbian that they keep on "trying out" for the play by play or color commentary is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

She sounds like a mortician that got her vocalistic stylings from listening to NPR 24/7 for the last 2 decades.

I'm sure she really enjoys the game, but damn...

Spin-off, remember the Mexican dude that they tried out on a preseason I think or first game of the year? For the Broncos? And this Mexican guy got all wrapped up in the head coach being black? Oh my God, in 50 years I don't think I've ever heard a bigger Trainwreck.

Robin Meade.

:wub:

• Like 1

This.

Whomever that vegan lesbian that they keep on "trying out" for the play by play or color commentary is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

She sounds like a mortician that got her vocalistic stylings from listening to NPR 24/7 for the last 2 decades.

I'm sure she really enjoys the game, but damn...

She sounds like a female Marv Albert to me. YESSSSS!!!!

But yes - Kay is actually both: eye candy who happens to know her stuff. She is a full fledge research hound, takes great pride in her prep.

Kay Adams knows her football. Fact!

She was the host of a weekly fantasy show on NBC sports network and my god that woman was a walking encyclopedia of the NFL.

I was often surprised how easily she would show up the men on that set.

I've been digging her for years, she's pretty hot looking, but I love her her voice and personality too :thumbsup:

Kay Adams knows her football. Fact!

She was the host of a weekly fantasy show on NBC sports network and my god that woman was a walking encyclopedia of the NFL.

I was often surprised how easily she would show up the men on that set.

But was it "natural" -- her natural love for the game?

Or was it "meh/average" but she had the looks so was hired, then basically studied and prepped to be able to be great at her job?

I have the baseball channel and never watch it..........Maybe I should. :banana:

Yep. Add in Hiedi Watney and Lauren Shehadi, and you got some of the hottest (imo) female hosts talking sports on TV.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFplhKbuw1q/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15r41rrecps8g

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRLYMwTh-04/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rrb9rmk5spby

Lauren Shehadi,

Holy fock. :wub:

That pic reminds me of Kaitlin Olsen on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

But prettier

She is legit. Cute and has a good sense of humor.

Her twitter exchange with Nikki Glaser live was good. Essentially, Nikki Glaser was ragging on her boyfriend s ex (Adams) as she was jealous and Kay tweeted back that they could meet and settle their differences. Both girls went up a notch in my book.

She is legit. Cute and has a good sense of humor.

Her twitter exchange with Nikki Glaser live was good. Essentially, Nikki Glaser was ragging on her boyfriend s ex (Adams) as she was jealous and Kay tweeted back that they could meet and settle their differences. Both girls went up a notch in my book.

Bid deal. Nikki Minaj ripped out one of Cardi B's extensions the other night at some award show or something. White girls....pffft