Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

Shocking!!!  Nobody could've ever predicted a company to lose money by pissing off a majority of their clientele!!! 

I must say I have been extremely happy with Dollar Shave Club ever since my razor told me how much of a piece o' sh1t I've been all my life 

16 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/get-woke-go-broke-gillette-backflips-after-12-billion-toxic-masculinity-disaster-hopes-to-lure-sexist-pigs-back-with-new-ad-campaign/

After losing 8 billion in the 2nd quarter, Gillette is desperately trying to undo their mistake. Now they're focusing on local heroes instead of social issues.

:doh:

Love hearing this :thumbsup:

DSC also marketed towards trannys so I dropped them as well and still forge my own razor blades in the comfort of my garage. 

This is impossible! Liberals said their sales went up after this ad! Not down! 

9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Love hearing this :thumbsup:

DSC also marketed towards trannys so I dropped them as well and still forge my own razor blades in the comfort of my garage. 

Meh, the tranny angle doesn't bother me at all since they're just trying to sell their products to anybody and everybody.  No harm in that. That's what businesses do.  The smart ones stick to selling rather than preaching. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Meh, the tranny angle doesn't bother me at all since they're just trying to sell their products to anybody and everybody.  No harm in that. That's what businesses do.  The smart ones stick to selling rather than preaching. 

What percentage of the population do tranny's make up? Not enough to market to them. If you want me to buy your products I want to see straight white guys using them. In the mean time I enjoy forging razors in my garage and making moonshine in my shed. 

I want to believe this drop is sales was wholly because of that stupid ad campaign. 

Hey you know what?  I'm just GONNA believe it and leave it at that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I want to believe this drop is sales was wholly because of that stupid ad campaign. 

Hey you know what?  I'm just GONNA believe it and leave it at that.

It didn't help.

And NFL viewership was unaffected by the kneeling. Amazing it went back up when it basicallly stopped.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And NFL viewership was unaffected by the kneeling. Amazing it went back up when it basicallly stopped.  

G0ddamn it...Are you gonna bring that up again.

• Thanks 2

Just now, supermike80 said:

G0ddamn it...Are you gonna bring that up again.

White males are the majority of customers for both products. Stop pissing us off or you'll pay. Gillette is done in my house.  The NFL better be careful. I understand most of the players are half retarded so the leauge gets some leeway. Gillette and others don't. 

51 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I've been buying Dorco brand on Amazon. 

Yup.  Thats all the DSC razors are as far as I can tell.  $25 worth of blades lasts me 6 months or so shaving my face and head.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White males are the majority of customers for both products. Stop pissing us off or you'll pay. Gillette is done in my house.  The NFL better be careful. I understand most of the players are half retarded so the leauge gets some leeway. Gillette and others don't. 

League retardation is mostly blamed on DBs, RBs, and WRs. 

The CEO comes out and essentially says it was worth it to lose some customers in order to spread the word they did.

The CFO said the reason they lost 8 BILLION FOCKING DOLLARS was because men shaved with less frequency.

If I'm a holder of P&G stock(and I might be in my 401K somewhere) I would be furious!!

Hey..I lost a fock ton of money, but I really feel good about being woke.

I sure hope wokeness is a currency I can use when I retire.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The CEO comes out and essentially says it was worth it to lose some customers in order to spread the word they did.

The CFO said the reason they lost 8 BILLION FOCKING DOLLARS was because men shaved with less frequency.

If I'm a holder of P&G stock(and I might be in my 401K somewhere) I would be furious!!

Hey..I lost a fock ton of money, but I really feel good about being woke.

I sure hope wokeness is a currency I can use when I retire.

Well and the whole objectifying women being a white guy thing...........like black guys don't do that. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yup.  Thats all the DSC razors are as far as I can tell.  $25 worth of blades lasts me 6 months or so shaving my face and head.

And your vagina.  

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And your vagina.  

Hairy snatch or cack and balls is not OK after the hairless revolution was experienced.  Whatever it costs. Let him shave his vag  

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Hairy snatch or cack and balls is not OK after the hairless revolution was experienced.  Whatever it costs. Let him shave his vag  

give me a nice triangle or landing strip all day

• Like 1

I walked away from Gillette and I wont return.

Companies have no place in social issues.  This is a lesson to them that needs to be crystal clear.

This company bought into the leftist lies that attempt to sell ALL white men as evil, we are not, we represent the majority of actual good in this nation. The attacks on the good people need to end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/get-woke-go-broke-gillette-backflips-after-12-billion-toxic-masculinity-disaster-hopes-to-lure-sexist-pigs-back-with-new-ad-campaign/

After losing 8 billion in the 2nd quarter, Gillette is desperately trying to undo their mistake. Now they're focusing on local heroes instead of social issues.

:doh:

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I walked away from Gillette and I wont return.

Companies have no place in social issues.  This is a lesson to them that needs to be crystal clear.

This company bought into the leftist lies that attempt to sell ALL white men as evil, we are not, we represent the majority of actual good in this nation. The attacks on the good people need to end.

17 hours ago, Reality said:

Free market, we vote with our wallets. 

🏆🏆🏆

22 hours ago, DonS said:

Yup. :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Privilege! 😡  

Well earned. :thumbsup:

As much as I would love to think this ad cost them 8 billion dollars.  This was a write-down from proctor & gamble, so it was likely accounting chicanery to skirt taxes, or the write down was a long time coming due to Gillette losing market share regardless of the ad.

It's basically paper losses

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

As much as I would love to think this ad cost them 8 billion dollars.  This was a write-down from proctor & gamble, so it was likely accounting trickanery to skirt taxes, or the write down was a long time coming due to Gillette losing market share regardless of the ad.

It's basically paper losses

Margins are razor thin.

22 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No way. I like my women hairless south of the eyelashes. 

:thumbsup:

On 8/24/2019 at 3:17 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Margins are razor thin.

They should have hired Shick!