Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kardi B admits to drugging and robbing men

She probably got them off of Craigslist. Lots of losers who can't get laid go there to find women. MDC used to do it.  

Lots of women on Craigslist do not have stretched out mutilated genitals or retarded offspring. :dunno: 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lots of women on Craigslist do not have stretched out mutilated genitals or retarded offspring. :dunno: 

Keeping it classy.  But the fact remains, you did troll Craigslist for companionship. Which makes you a loser. It's a fact. 

There is no chance she is held accountable either legally or socially, she hold the right credentials to ensure she gets away with that which she wants....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The statute of limitations in ny for robbery is five  years. Stupid bioch

2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Didn't realize Crosby robbed anyone

He wasn't just singing in the rain... He was casing houses. :ninja:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Did she rape them too?

I think the courts (and SJW's - though, they pretend to claim that they can), have proven that men can't be raped, so she can't possibly have raped anyone.  Maybe a woman?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

You being the lone exception when your mom was on Craigslist.

• Like 1

Wait...what?  She won a Grammy?  WTF?  Are they giving Grammy's out now to worst singers ever?  Jesus, she's f@cking awful.

That's like getting the Nobel Peace Prize for being black or a Pulitzer for writing fake Russian collusion stories. 

Man, we just don't have any awards that mean anything anymore since they're basically giving them out to anyone with a pulse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

There is no chance she is held accountable either legally or socially, she hold the right credentials to ensure she gets away with that which she wants....

Smollett defense

“So I’m seeing on social media that [an Instagram] live I did 3 years ago has popped back up. A live where I talked about things I had to do in my past right or wrong that I felt I needed to do to make a living,” she wrote in a post on Tuesday. “I never claim (sic) to be perfect or come from a perfect world wit (sic) a perfect past I always speak my truth I always own my s–t.”

I guess we have to give her a pass? I mean, she's owning her "s-t". :dunno:

I think Manson and Bundy and Gacy owned their own s-t. Must be respectable.

yeah, but for God's sake let's drag people for an unsuccessful dry hump in high school and God forbid writing a fictional story in junior high (Beto). God I hate this place.

Not to mention this no talent assclown completely stole everything from Nicki Minaj.

The only good news is, she will be gone like a fart in a windstorm this time next year.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Robbed, raped. Tomato, tomotto.  

The left has watered down the definition of rape, so yeah, maybe she did....

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

yeah, but for God's sake let's drag people for an unsuccessful dry hump in high school and God forbid writing a fictional story in junior high (Beto). God I hate this place.

Not to mention this no talent assclown completely stole everything from Nicki Minaj.

The only good news is, she will be gone like a fart in a windstorm this time next year.

Nicki Minaj struck me as hella intelligent, like genius level, on whatever show she was on.  Idol maybe?  Her brain was working way faster than most people could process.  I don't get that vibe from Kardi B but I'm open to discussion on it.

Serious question: is she the one making the ridiculous sounds in that Pepsi commercial? 

On 3/27/2019 at 3:14 PM, MDC said:

Did she rape them too?

Apparently so:

Days after rapper Cardi B's controversial claims emerged of her having drugged and robbed some of her sexual partners, her first male victim came out on Tuesday allegedly confirming that he had indeed been drugged, raped and robbed by the 'Bodak Yellow' singer. 

https://meaww.com/surviving-cardi-b-first-male-victim-speaks-out-drugged-robbed-singer-online-post-kevin-smith?utm_source=meaww_com&utm_medium=40143&utm_campaign=facebook

10 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Apparently so:

Days after rapper Cardi B's controversial claims emerged of her having drugged and robbed some of her sexual partners, her first male victim came out on Tuesday allegedly confirming that he had indeed been drugged, raped and robbed by the 'Bodak Yellow' singer. 

https://meaww.com/surviving-cardi-b-first-male-victim-speaks-out-drugged-robbed-singer-online-post-kevin-smith?utm_source=meaww_com&utm_medium=40143&utm_campaign=facebook

But she owns it. And she is black. So just like Jussie, all is good now. People need to start apologizing to her now for even bringing this up.

I think she is crazy for openly admitting this stuff, but then again there is no real expectation that she will be held accountable so let her have at it

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Apparently so:

They should throw the book at her.

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

They should throw the book at her.

Which book?  Slipping Mickeys for Dummies? 

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Which book?  Slipping Mickeys for Dummies? 

MDCs book of masturbation and useless commentary. The dude is completely mentally immobile.  

• Like 1

I don't know who this person is.

Pretty normal, not really a surprise. Every man knows when you pull a hoe from the club or a stripper that you might get robbed and or drugged and robbed. Especially a dark skinned one at that. Just common sense, maybe you will get robbed. That’s the risk you take for taking a chick with big tiddies and azz back to your room. What, you think women like that are really all over you because you are gods gift? Your just that irresistible? Lol suckers. George Costanza even found out the hard way.

15 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Pretty normal, not really a surprise. Every man knows when you pull a hoe from the club or a stripper that you might get robbed and or drugged and robbed. Especially a dark skinned one at that. Just common sense, maybe you will get robbed. That’s the risk you take for taking a chick with big tiddies and azz back to your room. What, you think women like that are really all over you because you are gods gift? Your just that irresistible? Lol suckers. George Costanza even found out the hard way.

Stop having normal person conclusions. It's ruins your dumbshittedness 

20 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’ve banged a couple strippers in the past and neither drugged, robbed or raped me

I never threw cash around either.   Mostly because I didn’t have a ton of it.  I know it’s hard for some of you to accept,  but some strippers do actually bang guys they’re attracted to. 

Having said all that,  the first stripper I banged was a major coke head and the second was a serial shoplifter.  Both “relationships” ran their course as you might expect.  

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I’ve banged a couple strippers in the past and neither drugged, robbed or raped me

I never threw cash around either.   Mostly because I didn’t have a ton of it.  I know it’s hard for some of you to accept,  but some strippers do actually bang guys they’re attracted to. 

Having said all that,  the first stripper I banged was a major coke head and the second was a serial shoplifter.  Both “relationships” ran their course as you might expect.  

Anyone else notice he didn’t use the words “she” or “her” anywhere in that post? :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No one could possibly be surprised by this. At all. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Sounds like you were banging the day shift girls.  Pass. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Went to a titty bar once during the day. Was out on the patio when the day shift came out in the sunlight. Was not good is an understatement.  Have at least 4 beers, 2 shots and keep it in the dark strobe lights.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Not a chance. 

8 hours ago, frank said:

Anyone else notice he didn’t use the words “she” or “her” anywhere in that post? :unsure:

Either way, they were both hotter than Kardi B.