Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Guess when Ruth Bader Ginsburg will die

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh boy. Haids splodin 

It'll either be hilarious or horrific. Either way, get yer 🍿 ready. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

It'll either be hilarious or horrific. Either way, get yer 🍿 ready. 

There’s nothing they can do. Even Romney has to vote for the nominee. Thanks Harry Reid. You did good. He’s the one that  changed the senate vote on appointments to simple majority. Nice work libtard! 

trump! trump! trump!  I still want him to win however this is way way way more important than the election!!  He has to appoint.  LOL  SWEET!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There’s nothing they can do. Even Romney has to vote for the nominee. Thanks Harry Reid. You did good. He’s the one that  changed the senate vote on appointments to simple majority. Nice work libtard! 

We all know how the left loves to throw a tantrum. Especially when there's nothing they can do about something. 

• Thanks 1

I can't wait to hear pelosi and biden stammer on about this. First, they give all the respects to how great she was in life, then quickly switch to, Trump wants to do this!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's gonna get crazy 

Why? All they can do is make noise like last time. As a matter of fact, Trump will nominate a woman. Let the left go nuts ripping a woman 

I never agreed with not letting Obama appoint, waiting for the next president, but I bet the dems suddenly support that now 🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I can't wait to hear pelosi and biden stammer on about this. First, they give all the respects to how great she was in life, then quickly switch to, Trump wants to do this!!!!!!!!

Over/Under on how many times Biden refers to RBG as Sandra Day O'Connor?

Can you imagine these pussyhat wearing fools reaction if ever Roe v Wade is ever overturned?  They would set everything on fire.  

Just now, 5-Points said:

Over/Under on how many times Biden refers to RBG as Sandra Day O'Connor?

Fire up the teleprompter and pre packaged questions

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Trump should come out and nominate somebody just so every screw on the left comes loose. 

He can, but the Republicans set the standard, have to wait for the next election.

at the time I thought that it was stupid, but I think I sorta like it

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Can you imagine these pussyhat wearing fools reaction if ever Roe v Wade is ever overturned?  They would set everything on fire.  

Murdering the unborn to free women up to act on their slutty desires is a right

There is no way that 4.4% or whatever it was Jill Stein and Johnson vote is not going to Trump now from 2016. They know what they have to do. Just got their marching orders.

2 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

This could be bad for Trump. A know people who will vote to keep the court as balanced as possible.

If you were writing a novel and included all the crap that has happened this year including this people would say that book is too far fetched.

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He can, but the Republicans set the standard, have to wait for the next election.

at the time I thought that it was stupid, but I think I sorta like it

Huh? No they don’t. They can have this wrapped up by next week if they want. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I never agreed with not letting Obama appoint, waiting for the next president, but I bet the dems suddenly support that now 🤣

The republicans controlled the Senate then. They were never going to vote for Obama’s nominee. It would have been a waste of time and McConnell said so. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? No they don’t. They can have this wrapped up by next week if they want. 

Will they though?  This is the same Republican party who for years railed against Obamacare and then failed when they had the opportunity to repeal it.  That party is all talk.  

Of course they are going to move on this. What if the election results wind up in front of the SC like in 2000? 

• Thanks 1

If it's true Murkowski is saying she won't vote for this until after the election, it's unlikely.  Susan Collins in her re-election bid almost certainly can't.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

If you were writing a novel and included all the crap that has happened this year including this people would say that book is too far fetched.

2020 a year to forget.

Remember the year started with australia on fire (thanks to climate terrorist) seems so long ago.

What would happen now if the election results made their way to the SC?  Would there be a ruling before the vacancy is filled?

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Will they though?  This is the same Republican party who for years railed against Obamacare and then failed when they had the opportunity to repeal it.  That party is all talk.  

Not when it comes to judicial appointments. They know where the power is. 

• Like 1

I stated this before, but I'm putting this out there again.

I think Justice John Roberts (or one of the right-wing judges) will move far to the left to prevent a change in balance.  I think the SCOTUS is more scared of what far leftist historians will say about them.  So the current ones will shift left to prevent something like an overturn of Roe vs Wade.  Most likely this attitude and shift will come from Roberts' seat.

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most importantly Trump knows the value of them.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

FIngers crossed, I just don't have much faith.

2 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

If it's true Murkowski is saying she won't vote for this until after the election, it's unlikely.  Susan Collins in her re-election bid almost certainly can't.

When did she say that? Easy to say a month ago. Harder to actually vote no. 

18 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

This could be bad for Trump. A know people who will vote to keep the court as balanced as possible.

Those are the same people who were already voting for Biden. 

Any true conservative will set aside their dislike of Trump to protect the Supreme Court. Trump is only here for 4 more months or 4 more years. SCOTUS appointments can last decades.

The Dems really screwed the pooch on this, should have let her retire with dignity in 2019 but they were too busy with their impeachment projection.

Trump should and will do what the Constitution grants him, nominate a justice. The Senate should confirm, as the Constitution grants them. 

Only problem is the 3-4 cucks who will cave to the communists. Murkowski has already stated she will not vote.

No matter what happens, stock up on 🍿

And as a bonus, now the left will be forced to talk about actual politics rather than their self inflicted China Virus damage and imaginary systemic racism hysteria.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course they are going to move on this. What if the election results wind up in front of the SC like in 2000? 

GoP is full of whimps. They won't do it.

They 100% absolutely should. You don't pass on this opportunity.

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Why does it matter? it’s such a bull crap scare tactic. It goes back to the states and last I checked Alabama was the only state it was completely illegal. 

If Biden wins,he will pack the court to like 12 judges.  Then the next republican that wins will pack it to 16.  By 2050, It will be 75 judges.

• Like 1