Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He was for me too until Beta's recent surge. Disgusting beats evil which takes out Harris and Castro has consistently been more disgusting than DiBlasio.

Eh, real show won't start until whichever of these clownshoes has to debate Trump. It's going to be hilarious and embarrassing for our country

54516378_1472038612926883_8060805766572933120_n.jpg

• Haha 4

On 9/14/2019 at 3:11 AM, avoiding injuries said:

I’m still wondering why a guy who lost a senate race thought he’d go one higher. 

He likes wasting donor's money.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:11 AM, avoiding injuries said:

I’m still wondering why a guy who lost a senate race thought he’d go one higher. 

He doesn't have a job. His FIL is a billionaire. What else would he do? 

PULL ON YANG!

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Remember when the Nazis collected everyone's guns?

And started building big ovens? Or is 'showers' a more accurate term?

Dems:

Let's throw law abiding gun owners and drug company execs in prison.

Never mind that most gun violence is from criminals using handguns and most drug issues are from drugs being smuggled across our southern border.

I'm getting burnt out nearly two hours in.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If Beto wasnt officially done before tonite, he is now.  What a mess he is.

I checked out 20 mins ago. Did I miss something? Until that point, he didn't seem any more irritating than anyone else. He's strictest on gun control, is that what you're talking about?

18 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Dems:

Let's throw law abiding gun owners and drug company execs in prison.

Never mind that most gun violence is from criminals using handguns and most drug issues are from drugs being smuggled across our southern border.

kamala went full blown retard on that one. Getting rid of assault weapons wont even put a dent in black killing via guns.

7 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Kamala: Trump should be banned from Twitter, he has no right to speak to the American people

Remember when Nazis silenced their opponents?

You mean by trying to brainwash the public into thinking anyone with opposing views was the enemy of the people?    Yeah, I remember our new orange Hitler-wannabe using that tactic. 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He's strictest on gun control, is that what you're talking about?

Mostly.  Take them...that was his answer to banning ARs.  Just take them.

Tulsi is hot but not near enough of a whack job to even sniff the nomination.  Could she balance someones ticket? 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You mean by trying to brainwash the public into thinking anyone with opposing views was the enemy of the people?    Yeah, I remember our new orange Hitler-wannabe using that tactic. 

Seig Heil Trump!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Tulsi is hot but not near enough of a whack job to even sniff the nomination.  Could she balance someones ticket? 

Id like to sniff her nomination.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, the left is tolerant of opposing views. :doh:

How stupid can you be to not realize that Trump doesn't wan't big government but all you live for does?

You have to be the dumbest person on the planet. Even including the left.

Papers are ridiculing the debate...no questions on homelessness....climate change or finance reform...but the did bring in Ellen

Lol

8 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Papers are ridiculing the debate...no questions on homelessness....climate change or finance reform...but the did bring in Ellen

Lol

They brought up Ellen being friendly with Bush?   Guess they aren't more important issues to discuss.  What did they say about Ellen? 

13 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Lol

Or China.

Last night the clear winner was Donald Trump!

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

They brought up Ellen being friendly with Bush?   Guess they aren't more important issues to discuss.  What did they say about Ellen? 

How dare her!!! How dare her!!!

Now they are all up for the Nobel Peace Prize.

They mentioned it to lob them a softball question:  who might we be surprised that they are friends with?  Half of them said McCain it seemed, Klobacher said Gowdy I think.  I guess it was nice for them to say words implying that they want to unify instead of divide.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They mentioned it to lob them a softball question:  who might we be surprised that they are friends with?  Half of them said McCain it seemed, Klobacher said Gowdy I think.  I guess it was nice for them to say words implying that they want to unify instead of divide.  :dunno:

Thanks for the details. 

My wife might be finally starting to get it. 

Last night she said she was going to watch the debate so I asked her to watch upstairs so that I didn't have to hear any of it.  After maybe 30 mins she came back downstairs and said she had to turn it off since all they did was b1tch about Trump and didn't say anything of substance about what they would actually do if President. 

My wife hates Trump, so it's encouraging that even she is starting to realize that the Dem candidates have nothing besides taking down Trump.

My wife hates Trump, so it's encouraging that even she is starting to realize that the Dem candidates have nothing besides taking down Trump.

Which is actually the most important topic a candidate should run on. The other stuff is much less important.

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Which is actually the most important topic a candidate should run on. The other stuff is much less important.

Yeah, being useless is the lefts most important topic. You should run newbs. You would have a chance in that crowd of wastoids fighting to be the biggest wastoid on the map.

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, being useless is the lefts most important topic. You should run newbs. You would have a chance in that crowd of wastoids fighting to be the biggest wastoid on the map.

Good stuff. Congratulate the third grader who wrote that for you. He writes at an advanced level. Fourth grade.

Just now, The Observer said:

Good stuff. Congratulate the third grader who wrote that for you. He writes at an advanced level. Fourth grade.

Truth be truth, however it be said. :dunno:

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

Those 2 are nothing similar you numbskull 

So, anyone watch the debate at all?  Cliff notes?  Was it nothing but pandering for votes and offering everything for free?  Did they talk about any issues that people actually care about?

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So, anyone watch the debate at all?  Cliff notes?  Was it nothing but pandering for votes and offering everything for free?  Did they talk about any issues that people actually care about?

They talked about getting rid of trump because he's accused of doing what you cant talk about Biden doing.