Jump to content
drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

Recommended Posts

There's also a lot of Twitter talk (I haven't tried to independently verify it, if that's even possible) that Fusion GPS was looking heavily into Epstein related dirt on Trump, then switched gears to Russia as there was no discernible potential on that route. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

So your "ties" are a quote from an interview, a paparazzi picture from a party, and an imaginary accusation a decade later that was dropped almost immediately because it was so farfetched?

I didn't respond to your accusation that Trump is a pedo/rapist/trafficker because it was absurd. Dude has had super model snatch thrown at him his entire life, he doesn't need Epstein to play  pimp/matchmaker.

 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Wait... so anyone who’s rich and or famous, can’t possibly be a rapist/pedo because they’ve already got hot girls throwing themselves at them? 🤪

Did I really just read that?

Yes, you did just read this fock stick say that. I don't care if Trump is the most innocent of the innocent, a statement like the one Intense Observer made makes you realize that they don't even understand that dynamic of rape. It has everything to do with power and imposing ones will, not pure attraction. What a dip shlt.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm not trying to offend you.  Apparently you missed the larger point I was trying to make.  So let me give you a piece of advice.  Using the "I'm not saying so and so did X but I can't say they didn't" tactic is disgusting and reflects poorly on you.  Any point you may have been trying to make becomes moot when you stoop to that low of a level.

Yeah, that’s not what I was doing at all. But you win. I’ve lost interest in the discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real shame that an upstanding guy who would never engage in baseless smears like Trump got caught up in his buddy chester’s babyfocker plane story. 

Damn shame. :mellow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like some here think that if you are a successful white male, you are by default a child rapist. Or at least should be considered  a possible rapist. 

You all go keep an eye on the successful ones in life. Lock your doors for God's sake!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus CBF...

You want this bad don't you. Get a grip man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2015.

If dirty himself, this would be incredibly ballsy.

But it gels with being the lone Epstein connected person who was willing to talk when subpoenaed in 2009.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Ted Bundy got to bang Lilly Collins, yet he still dead bodies. 

Banging ok level chicks doesn’t prevent you from being a sicko. I’m not saying Trump is the same type of sicko as Ted Bundy. But you won’t find me (or anyone else probably) arguing that he just isn’t the type that could be into that sort of thing. 

There you go again.

Orange Man Bad so I am going to compare him to a serial killer.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Wait... so anyone who’s rich and or famous, can’t possibly be a rapist/pedo because they’ve already got hot girls throwing themselves at them? 🤪

Did I really just read that?

You may want to re-read my post.

Can you quote for me where I said "anyone who's rich and or famous can't possibly be a rapist/pedo"?

You did not really just read that. Maybe lay off the wine and Xanax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stefan Molyneux has an interesting theory on Epstein.

I saw the second tweet isolated from any context and I thought he was excusing/giving participants way too much benefit of the doubt.

But the more I read, it sounds like there's a good possibility there were willing participants as well as people ensnared/blackmailed:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He takes it further..

We'll see.

"The Jeffrey Epstein arrest means that powerful people will now push for war. Skeletons in their closet means your bodies in graves."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, naomi said:

Stefan Molyneux has an interesting theory on Epstein.

I saw the second tweet isolated from any context and I thought he was excusing/giving participants way too much benefit of the doubt.

But the more I read, it sounds like there's a good possibility there were willing participants as well as people ensnared/blackmailed:

 

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1148002091601997824?s=20

Here's the problem with his theory. Billy boy went back 25 more times. He knew what he was doing that's why he ditched the SS.

Some people can't get enough pizza.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

 

Yes, you did just read this fock stick say that. I don't care if Trump is the most innocent of the innocent, a statement like the one Intense Observer made makes you realize that they don't even understand that dynamic of rape. It has everything to do with power and imposing ones will, not pure attraction. What a dip shlt.

Please quote me where I said anyone who's rich and or famous can't possibly be a rapist/pedo"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's the problem with his theory. Billy boy went back 25 more times. He knew what he was doing that's why he ditched the SS.

Some people can't get enough pizza.

I think Molyneux is suggesting some people were blackmailed through Epstein's "work."

Not dismissing that others sought it for their deviant purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am glad this thread was not started by falcon or MDC so they can't delete their insane posts as the facts come out.

 

Countdown to them defending pedophilia when they see that Trump was not involved and that his administration is the first to take Epstein seriously.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naomi said:

I think Molyneux is suggesting some people were blackmailed through Epstein's "work."

Not dismissing that others sought it for their deviant purposes.

I can agree with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

You may want to re-read my post.

Can you quote for me where I said "anyone who's rich and or famous can't possibly be a rapist/pedo"?

You did not really just read that. Maybe lay off the wine and Xanax.

Why would women be throwing themselves at Trump? His good looks and witty humor? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Intense Observer said:

I am glad this thread was not started by falcon or MDC so they can't delete their insane posts as the facts come out.

 

Countdown to them defending pedophilia when they see that Trump was not involved and that his administration is the first to take Epstein seriously.

We already know Trump wasn't involved and fully worked with the police years ago. At this point it's TDS keeping them from seeing the truth. If anything this would be a huge eye opener for a sane person. Unfortunately as we can see they are very sick sad people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record I don’t think there’s enough smoke there to say Trump was involved. Just commenting on his general dirtbaggeyness and predisposition toward tossing around baseless accusations while being a whiny t1ttybaby hypocrite when he gets the exact same treatment. :thumbsup: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDC said:

For the record I don’t think there’s enough smoke there to say Trump was involved. Just commenting on his general dirtbaggeyness and predisposition toward tossing around baseless accusations while being a whiny t1ttybaby hypocrite when he gets the exact same treatment. :thumbsup: 

Just stop, please. You look foolish.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MDC said:

For the record I don’t think there’s enough smoke there to say Trump was involved. Just commenting on his general dirtbaggeyness and predisposition toward tossing around baseless accusations while being a whiny t1ttybaby hypocrite when he gets the exact same treatment. :thumbsup: 

Sounds a lot like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MDC said:

For the record I don’t think there’s enough smoke there to say Trump was involved. Just commenting on his general dirtbaggeyness and predisposition toward tossing around baseless accusations while being a whiny t1ttybaby hypocrite when he gets the exact same treatment. :thumbsup: 

For the record, I don’t feel confident enough in Trump’s character to say he wouldn’t have ever been involved in something like this. 

I do feel confident Obama couldn’t have ever been involved in something like this though. It just doesn’t seem possible. Ted Cruz couldn’t have either. Nor Mitch McConnell or Beto O’Rourke. Nor Paul Ryan or AOC. I just don’t see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not confident at all in Trump's character but I'm growing a little more confident in his intelligence/prudence. The latter has probably kept him from egregious steps the former alone may not have.

Also, his dopiness in certain overt ways may be counterbalanced by a rare savviness. I've wondered about that for a while..some idiot-but-savant in a couple meaningful ways thing going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epstein's defense for raping a 14 yo was that she held herself out as a hooker. 

 

Think LT  is watching?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what do we think about Trump’s name appearing along side Clinton’s in Epstein’s little black book? 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

For the record, I don’t feel confident enough in Trump’s character to say he wouldn’t have ever been involved in something like this. 

I do feel confident Obama couldn’t have ever been involved in something like this though. It just doesn’t seem possible. Ted Cruz couldn’t have either. Nor Mitch McConnell or Beto O’Rourke. Nor Paul Ryan or AOC. I just don’t see it. 

Of course Obama wouldn't be involved in something like this. It involves underage girls not little boys. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

 

Yes, you did just read this fock stick say that. I don't care if Trump is the most innocent of the innocent, a statement like the one Intense Observer made makes you realize that they don't even understand that dynamic of rape. It has everything to do with power and imposing ones will, not pure attraction. What a dip shlt.

Wait a sec...  I thought the latest Trump accuser said rape was sexy?  You know, the fantasies... #believeallwomen

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wait a sec...  I thought the latest Trump accuser said rape was sexy?  You know, the fantasies... #believeallwomen

 

That's what I heard. :dunno: #believeallwomen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Wait a sec...  I thought the latest Trump accuser said rape was sexy?  You know, the fantasies... #believeallwomen

 

This is why most black women are fat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

So, what do we think about Trump’s name appearing along side Clinton’s in Epstein’s little black book? 

 

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66186323_124497745447241_3578870546948947968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmHLzhYz4KqBb9wAF9av22F6Mhb0IGthMfM3-LpzZMxncr5ypLLc9m3QXPlEmzRSIs&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=4e1af09ca49b75e9d9f07cc20f6914a6&oe=5D7937DD

Writing someone's phone number in your planner doesn't mean squat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

OMG.  Someone get out there and arrest that Pedo Joan Rivers!!!!  Hurry, before she does it again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

For the record, I don’t feel confident enough in Trump’s character to say he wouldn’t have ever been involved in something like this. 

For the record, I don't feel confident enough in your character to say you wouldn't have been involved with pedophilia and/or teen rape at some point over the last 6 months.

So what's your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

 

Yes, you did just read this fock stick say that. I don't care if Trump is the most innocent of the innocent, a statement like the one Intense Observer made makes you realize that they don't even understand that dynamic of rape. It has everything to do with power and imposing ones will, not pure attraction. What a dip shlt.

Youtoo#? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting the Libs here have no comment on Pelosi's daughter's tweet about knowing some of the people about to go down. How would she know this? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

For the record, I don’t feel confident enough in Trump’s character to say he wouldn’t have ever been involved in something like this. 

I do feel confident Obama couldn’t have ever been involved in something like this though. It just doesn’t seem possible. Ted Cruz couldn’t have either. Nor Mitch McConnell or Beto O’Rourke. Nor Paul Ryan or AOC. I just don’t see it. 

I don’t think you ever really know who the creepers are. I’d be surprised if a guy like Obummer, Cruz, McConnell etc. were implicated in this.

I’d be less surprised about Trump, or Clinton. Epstein recruited at least one underage girl who worked at Mar a Lago. Another claims Trump raped her at an Epstein party. They seemed to be chummy and cut from the same cloth.

But until hard facts come out implicating Trump I will assume he didn’t actively engage in anything. It’s a bad look though for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember seeing photos of Barry, Billy and Epstein frolicking in the pedo waters of pedo island.  

I'll see if I can dig them up. I dont doubt Epstein would set Barry up with whatever little boy he desired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Interesting the Libs here have no comment on Pelosi's daughter's tweet about knowing some of the people about to go down. How would she know this? 

She's beginning to get red pilled and slightly ahead of cbfalcon/MDC who are trying desperately to 'but but Trump' it. 

Trump is clear of this, having never been to Epstein's island. Glenn Simpson's feeble attempts to lump Trump in there was designed to stop the Trump DOJ from pursuing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

She's beginning to get red pilled and slightly ahead of cbfalcon/MDC who are trying desperately to 'but but Trump' it. 

Trump is clear of this, having never been to Epstein's island. Glenn Simpson's feeble attempts to lump Trump in there was designed to stop the Trump DOJ from pursuing it.

I just said there’s no reason to think Trump was involved. For a guy who constantly talks about winning you sure are a thin skinned sensitive little twat. :dunno:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×