Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

Recommended Posts

I hear Wikipedia did some creative altering on Epstein's page today, removing Bill Clinton & Kevin Spacey info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, naomi said:

Partisan stuff aside, Epstein needs to be figured out.

He's "not what he seems" as a Vanity Fair writer who was assigned to profile him in the early 00's is saying today.

A thoughtful take, given what's known at this point: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303671857491968

Good find; thanks.

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/DocumentImageView?doc_id=2011122700736001   (page 2 of that document)

So Epstein's $40+ million dollar mansion was transferred in 2011 for the sum of $10 to a company Maple, Inc. Was he already the owner or was this being transferred to him? Either way, it's a good break down of what most likely was going on.

Some VERY powerful people involved. Is this the reason behind the seemingly world wide effort to stop Trump at all costs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/08/epstein-detention-memo-seized-safe-contents-include-cd-roms-of-victims-with-other-suspects/

CDs include victims with other suspects.

Imagine these guys who partook in that sh!t or got drunk enough not to remember much. They're sh!tting their collective pants on this, not knowing if there's evidence against them or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I hear Wikipedia did some creative altering on Epstein's page today, removing Bill Clinton & Kevin Spacey info.

Just checked it. The Trump stuff was not there yesterday.. Nor the Kissinger stuff. Nor the Harvard stuff. There will be mich hokey pokeying with this page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, naomi said:

Partisan stuff aside, Epstein needs to be figured out.

He's "not what he seems" as a Vanity Fair writer who was assigned to profile him in the early 00's is saying today.

A thoughtful take, given what's known at this point: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303671857491968

I don't know a lot of the details or facts of this situation but this seems a lot more likely that he was just a high profile pimp of underage girls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I don't know a lot of the details or facts of this situation but this seems a lot more likely that he was just a high profile pimp of underage girls

Who had Presidential protection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

One is the current President. The other was elected President 27 years ago, back when we were all debating NIntendo vs Sega. 

There’s also other significant differences between the two and their dealings with Epstein, but you would never know it by watching the news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Who had Presidential protection.

Bill is saying he only took 4 trips with Epstein for innocuous reasons despite the evidence proving otherwise. Over 2 dozen trips and he ditched USSS detail for some.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/09/decade-long-epstein-investigative-reporter-calls-bill-clinton-a-liar/#more-166041

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sh!t was all over on tv's at the gym yesterday. Don't know who this cat is but he definitely needs to fry. I don't listen to the tv's while working out, got headphones on. So I can't say for sure but I didn't notice any show alleging Trump involved other than a member of his cabinet let this guy off the hook before. Not surprising since I am sure Trump is buddy buddy with this loser.

And to the trumptards here claiming trump is not involved or fighting this guy or some white knight bullsh!t, go fock a tree. You're being disingenuous and willfully ignorant. This is a man who not only groped women without their consent but bragged about it after. Think about that, have any of you groped a woman against her will? What am I saying, you probably did. Which is why he is your hero.

Trump is scum, so is this cat. At best trump is a misogynist and was around where this troll was fondling young girls and did nothing about it. And I wouldn't put it past a scum like trump to grope them himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Every article and headline I’ve seen on this has him in a picture with Trump. Fock the msm

They are pretty douchie in this, but the pictures I have seen have been mainly of Epstein himself with neither Trump, nor Clinton pictured.  There is no more journalism.  Only headlines and tabloids.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There’s also other significant differences between the two and their dealings with Epstein, but you would never know it by watching the news. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

This sh!t was all over on tv's at the gym yesterday. Don't know who this cat is but he definitely needs to fry. I don't listen to the tv's while working out, got headphones on. So I can't say for sure but I didn't notice any show alleging Trump involved other than a member of his cabinet let this guy off the hook before. Not surprising since I am sure Trump is buddy buddy with this loser.

And to the trumptards here claiming trump is not involved or fighting this guy or some white knight bullsh!t, go fock a tree. You're being disingenuous and willfully ignorant. This is a man who not only groped women without their consent but bragged about it after. Think about that, have any of you groped a woman against her will? What am I saying, you probably did. Which is why he is your hero.

Trump is scum, so is this cat. At best trump is a misogynist and was around where this troll was fondling young girls and did nothing about it. And I wouldn't put it past a scum like trump to grope them himself.

newbie!  What happened? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

 

Trump never voices opinions.  He is an insider's insider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

newbie!  What happened? 

Not one iota!  Poor newbie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I hear Wikipedia did some creative altering on Epstein's page today, removing Bill Clinton & Kevin Spacey info.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." 1984

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/08/epstein-detention-memo-seized-safe-contents-include-cd-roms-of-victims-with-other-suspects/

CDs include victims with other suspects.

Imagine these guys who partook in that sh!t or got drunk enough not to remember much. They're sh!tting their collective pants on this, not knowing if there's evidence against them or not.

Expect a lot of high profile suicides if this is true.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If Trump wins we all will hang" - HRC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"If Trump wins we all will hang" - HRC

By that I assume she meant Weinstein, Epstein, NXIVM, probably more.  It's amazing what happens without justice department protection.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

By that I assume she meant Weinstein, Epstein, NXIVM, probably more.  It's amazing what happens without justice department protection.

Good point. Are we sure this whole Epstien thing isn't just a matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kanil said:

Expect a lot of high profile suicides if this is true.

as well as"suicides" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

one of Epstein lawyers was none other than Ken Starr. I kid you not. That's why he get such a light sentence in Florida.

I don't know about that.  Might have played a role, but he also put together a team who's only purpose in life was to get dirt in every possible witness, attorney, judge, etc....involved in his case.  Don't know what they turned up or how it was used but wouldn't surprise me if that dirt played a role as well.  Of course, part of the deal was to seal everything and not notify the victims so no one knows exactly why he got such a sweetheart deal.  But those records are being unsealed so hopefully we will in the not too distant future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real GFIAFP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

one of Epstein lawyers was none other than Ken Starr. I kid you not. That's why he get such a light sentence in Florida.

True story.  My wife's grandfather lives in Malibu and was having a huge celebration for his 70th birthday.  We weren't going to be able to go because we were broke college kids and couldn't afford the $450/night rooms at the La Quinta.  My wife's grandfather, "called up my buddy and got you guys a room in the temporary housing at Pepperdine".  Turns out his "buddy" was Ken Starr (who was heading the law department there), and the room we got wasn't numbered, it was named.  The name was, "Bill Clinton Suite" 🤣🤣🤣.  It was the nicest room I've ever stayed in!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

True story.  My wife's grandfather lives in Malibu and was having a huge celebration for his 70th birthday.  We weren't going to be able to go because we were broke college kids and couldn't afford the $450/night rooms at the La Quinta.  My wife's grandfather, "called up my buddy and got you guys a room in the temporary housing at Pepperdine".  Turns out his "buddy" was Ken Starr (who was heading the law department there), and the room we got wasn't numbered, it was named.  The name was, "Bill Clinton Suite" 🤣🤣🤣.  It was the nicest room I've ever stayed in!

Sheets came pre-stained, though.  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sheets came pre-stained, though.  :o

I can tell you the hot tub was NOT sanitary when we left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Sheets came pre-stained, though.  :o

and don't smoke the cigars

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ken Starr: The man who wasted millions of government resources on tracking down an affair and then turned Baylor into a disgraceful safe haven for rapists was also on Epstein’s dream team of attorneys securing that plea deal.

Ironically, Bill Clinton is among those accused of having taken multiple trips on Epstein’s private plane known as the “Lolita Express,” presumably not because of a deep Nabokov appreciation. Who knows if Clinton was really involved in illegal activity or just using the plane during its “off-underaged-brothel-hours,” but it’s astounding that once there’s an actual allegation of criminality against Clinton, Starr is the one involved in keeping it under wraps.

Bill Barr: This brings us to the 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Trafficking in little green girls? 

This NM stuff is incredible.  NM is a tiny State, political wise, and Epstein had his hand in every pocket. It's going to implode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking Melendez has to be in on this. Maybe Rangel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm thinking Melendez has to be in on this. 

Stuttering John? :o 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This NM stuff is incredible.  NM is a tiny State, political wise, and Epstein had his hand in every pocket. It's going to implode.

Gary Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×