Jump to content
drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Does he know Bill and Hillary?

I'm on the fence with this one.  I think the job would have been finished if they were behind this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's got so much dirt. He'll either end up dead or roommates with Bernie Madoff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So did we learn anything today from unsealed docs?  I truly cant keep up with all this sh!t.

NM ex-Gov Bill Richardson and Maine ex-Sen George Mitchell got named.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Well, that didn't take long.  

It's always easy to do when you're in solitary on suicide watch.  

No doubt this is just a legit suicide and not one of them Clinton ones this time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

Hillary did it.

Stop it, there's never ever been mysterious death related to the Clintons ever.  Be real bro. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Stop it, there's never ever been mysterious death related to the Clintons ever.  Be real bro. 

Do you think she hired someone or personally went into Epstein’s cell and suicided him? 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty fishy. This dude should’ve been on suicide watch with someone checking on him about every fifteen minutes. Shouldn’t have been a bedsheet or anything else with which he could hurt himself in that cell. That’s just basic stuff that pretty much every prison in the country does with inmates who are at risk for suicide.

Lotta powerful people definitely wanted this guy dead and now he is.

They should keep investigating anyway. Charge that fvcked up woman who was always helping him or that creepy ass head of Victoria’s Secret, if you’ve got the evidence. Keep digging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do you think she hired someone or personally went into Epstein’s cell and suicided him? 

No I think he committed suicide.  Totally obvious dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think there was a camera in his cell?  It seems to me that especially in the case of a suicide watch he would be placed in a cell with camera(s).  

That said, I bet there were no cameras or they were not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is so fukd up.  You dont just commit suicide in this setting.  Somebodys head is gonna roll for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No I think he committed suicide.  Totally obvious dude. 

Wrong. It was a murder, and Hillary did it.

Obama might have helped. Maybe AOC too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wrong. It was a murder, and Hillary did it.

Obama might have helped. Maybe AOC too.

No way dude...Clinton's are clean good upstanding citizens.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Pretty fishy. This dude should’ve been on suicide watch with someone checking on him about every fifteen minutes. Shouldn’t have been a bedsheet or anything else with which he could hurt himself in that cell. That’s just basic stuff that pretty much every prison in the country does with inmates who are at risk for suicide.

Lotta powerful people definitely wanted this guy dead and now he is.

They should keep investigating anyway. Charge that fvcked up woman who was always helping him or that creepy ass head of Victoria’s Secret, if you’ve got the evidence. Keep digging

Yep.  Beyond fishy.  

Someone with lots of power who was about to get exposed made this happen.

The article I read said he’d actually been on suicide watch. 

I guess the guards thought that meant they were supposed to stand there and watch him commit suicide.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocked I tell ya. 

I can't believe my "nothing will happen except to Epstein" prediction is coming true. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing that could make me happier now is a Clinton murder suicide

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No way dude...Clinton's are clean good upstanding citizens.  

I’m waiting for a transmission from Q Anon before deciding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeffrey Epstein Arrest Dead

Wow, didn't see that coming lol 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Why isn't Epstein in supermax lockdown? :rolleyes:

:ninja:

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

Do you think there was a camera in his cell?  It seems to me that especially in the case of a suicide watch he would be placed in a cell with camera(s).  

That said, I bet there were no cameras or they were not working.

The cameras malfunctioned during the time period he died.

Do you believe in coincidences?  There was a reason he was being kept in that jail and not a supermax. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

:ninja:

The cameras malfunctioned during the time period he died.

Do you believe in coincidences?  There was a reason he was being kept in that jail and not a supermax. 

Have they said this yet?  Good Lord if yes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 12:39 PM, Cdub100 said:

This guy will be dead soon. The Clintons don't leave hanging chads like this.

Just a "lucky" guess. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know why you fellas are so convinced it was the Clintons when he’s been linked to many other prominent persons including Dershowitz and Trump.

That said, they’re all creeps and every last one of them can go straight to hell regardless of political affiliation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know why you fellas are so convinced it was the Clintons when he’s been linked to many other prominent persons including Dershowitz and Trump.

That said, they’re all creeps and every last one of them can go straight to hell regardless of political affiliation.

Please stop with the Trump/Epstein sh!t. It's over.............flight records prove he was on the jet once to hitch a ride back to NY. Clinton on the other hand stated he was only on there 4 times yet flight logs show him on there over 2 dozen times. You look retarded STILL trying to tie Epstein to Trump. 

How many people who've crossed Trump end up dying? None. Ruined.......but not dead. The Clintons on the other hand it's well over 100.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Have they said this yet?  Good Lord if yes.  

Supposedly this guy is breaking the news which is spreading like wildfire.     :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know why you fellas are so convinced it was the Clintons when he’s been linked to many other prominent persons including Dershowitz and Trump.

That said, they’re all creeps and every last one of them can go straight to hell regardless of political affiliation.

My favorite thing that links Epstein to Trump is when Trump found out what Epstein was doing Trump went to the police and told them everything he knew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah okay fellas, it was just Clinton cavorting with this guy :rolleyes:

You have zero credibility

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, fandandy said:

Do you think there was a camera in his cell?  It seems to me that especially in the case of a suicide watch he would be placed in a cell with camera(s).  

That said, I bet there were no cameras or they were not working.

 

 

If you're surprised Epstein chose the route of suicide last night,  imagine how surprised he must have been. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×