Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

#WeAreBaltimore

10 hours ago, Bert said:

funny that bringing up and exposing problems is the mantra of many liberal groups but when it is done by someone other than themselves it is classless, dumb and stupid. 

Let's see.

Democrat "Baltimore residents are living in rat infested squalor".   :thumbsup:

Republican "Baltimore residents are living in rat infested squalor".    :thumbsdown:

Yep, it checks out. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Let's see.

Democrat "Baltimore residents are living in rat infested squalor".   :thumbsup:

Republican "Baltimore residents are living in rat infested squalor".    :thumbsdown:

Yep, it checks out. 

Remember when the dream was people being measured by the content of their character and not the color of their skin....where did that go?

11 hours ago, RLLD said:

Remember when the dream was people being measured by the content of their character and not the color of their skin....where did that go?

That Dream was silenced on April 4, 1968.

11 hours ago, RLLD said:

After MLK died, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and the self-loathing whites took over.

Kristen Gillibrand is coming to the suburbs to tell all the white women  how privledged they are. 

21 hours ago, RLLD said:

Somebody killed it because of....uh.....racism. Yeah racism.

40 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Somebody killed it because of....uh.....racism. Yeah racism.

So then we are ready to declare that idea dead?  I can join in with those that pain me by my skin color and do the same to them?  That might sound divisive.....

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I see things are turning the corner for the good in Baltimore.

If we just roll back Democratic policies in these areas, everything will get better

what a crock of shite 😂 there is no policy in the world that could fix that situation 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nothing to see here.  All those fine upstanding boys must be on their way to class or church. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Nothing to see here.  All those fine upstanding boys must be on their way to class or church. 

Simple solution bro, just need some solid republican leadership, lower taxes and less social programs and the community will be fixed overnight! 

Michelle Obama says white people run from minors and immigrants. Well Big Mike, not all minorities and immigrants. Just some. Nobody moves if Chinese or Indian family moves in the neighborhood. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Currently posting a few blocks from where this was filmed. We shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Cummings has only been dead a short while. 

F

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

How many are doctors? 

9 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

If we just roll back Democratic policies in these areas, everything will get better

what a crock of shite 😂 there is no policy in the world that could fix that situation 

A policy of forced sterilization and euthanasia probably could. I'm not advocating such mind, just sayin. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Montgomery County is DC suburbs. Baltimore is a big enough shiot hole that doesn’t need DC’s problems lumped in. 

MS13 is notorious in Montgomery County. 

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

More money?  They only spend the 5th highest dollars per student.  Yeah, more money should do it.

Clearly it's because mathematics and English language arts are rooted in racism.  That's the only plausible explanation. 

34 minutes ago, DonS said:

Clearly it's because mathematics and English language arts are rooted in racism.  That's the only plausible explanation. 

Clearly intelligence is racist....

Ah, Baltimore.  A town where Trump called it rat infested... libs got mad, then in a news report on CNN, in the background you see a rat running around.  Pretty funny.

• Haha 1

I'm curious what the criteria is for graduating from this HS.  Having basic knowledge to function in society is clearly not important.  I guess being a teacher at this school is the easiest job in the world.

Edit: I suppose a good question to ask is how are they ranked in football and basketball?  That might explain a lot. 

Baltimore, Chicago, Portland, Minneapolis. 

Best thing we can do is stand back and let the liberals all shoot each other in the streets.   Its actually hilarious the number of liberals that the liberals kill in those places.

Keep it up!

And you can bet that when they go to college they will get a passing grade no matter what.  How can you fail gender studies? 

Dey cant reed good cause whiet peepo supremacists

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Dey cant reed good cause whiet peepo supremacists

How anti-racist of you...

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I'm curious what the criteria is for graduating from this HS.  Having basic knowledge to function in society is clearly not important.  I guess being a teacher at this school is the easiest job in the world.

Edit: I suppose a good question to ask is how are they ranked in football and basketball?  That might explain a lot. 

HIgh school is designed to produce a compliant workforce, and now universities are creating people incapable of critical thought.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Money...money is the answer.  It has to be.  

Yeah, it just HAS to be about the money of course.....

This article is about a somewhat promising kid from Baltimore and what the school closures and shut downs have meant to him.     Not surprisingly, remote learning hasn't worked out to good for him.     But hey, at least the teachers got their paychecks.   

The Students Left Behind by Remote Learning — ProPublica

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Money...money is the answer.  It has to be.  

Well, the good news is that he finished higher than Biden did in his class.  This kid could be President one day!!!!