Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Boycott of Bill Maher's Show Suggested by Rep Rashida Tlaib After He Criticizes BDS

:lol:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib suggested boycotting "Real Time With Bill Maher" Saturday after he called the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement she supports a "bulls— purity test" during Friday's HBO show.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/boycott-of-bill-mahers-show-suggested-by-rep-rashida-tlaib-after-he-criticizes-bds/ar-AAFYK4f?li=BBnb7Kz

The Jews have far bigger worries from the current Democratic party than they ever had from the KKK.  And we can shout it from the rooftops and they won't care. 

LMFAO

These idiots are so radical that they are making Maher seem centrist.

Welcome to the liberal tactical setup Bill-Boy.....where you dissent and you are labelled/boycotted/marginalized/silenced........

There is only one allowable view point.......HTH

• Thanks 1

This is what happens when you allow women and muslims to participate in government. Women need to be in the kitchen and muslims need to be anywhere but US soil. 

• Like 1

She's a real clas act too. Saying "m-focker" on the mic at her victory celebration. Let's hope the normal people of Michigan get rid of this trash. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She's a real clas act too. Saying "m-focker" on the mic at her victory celebration. Let's hope the normal people of Michigan get rid of this trash. 

I hope this happens.  The way these kids talk and act should be railed against. Both in terms of standing up to their hate and in terms of voting someone else in.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I hope this happens.  The way these kids talk and act should be railed against. Both in terms of standing up to their hate and in terms of voting someone else in.

And she will scream that she lost due to racist. 

33 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

And she will scream that she lost due to racist. 

Or that she actually won, but racism somehow stole votes from her  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Rabbis were stopping people from going to the poles. 

Dual loyalties? ^_^

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They won't. The normal people of Michigan do not live in her district. She is from a district IN Michigan but does not represent Michigan. She is the same as Oman. The district she is from is packed with her voters.  

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

They won't. The normal people of Michigan do not live in her district. She is from a district IN Michigan but does not represent Michigan. She is the same as Oman. The district she is from is packed with her voters.  

I thought it was predominantly black, but she won because of a split vote? 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Not really.  She was incredibly lucky and benefitted from a split AA vote to win a slight plurality in the primary.  She got less than 1/3 of the vote.  Won't happen again. She's toast in 2020.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry. Im wrong. That district is up. It wraps around Dearborn. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is correct.  She won the district that was held by John Conyers for years.   The Black Caucus couldn't come up with one candidate so their 4 or 5 way split allowed this disgrace to win.   If I had to guess, I think they rectify that next time the seat is up and Tlaib is one and done.  Heck, It may even be another Conyers that takes the seat.

ETA: Timmy Smith said pretty much the exact thing that I missed first time scrolling by. :thumbsup:

"When I won, it gave the Palestinian people hope that someone will finally speak the truth about the inhumane conditions," Tlaib said in a statement Friday. 

I wonder if those that voted for her were more concerned about the Palestinian peoples inhumane conditions or their own sh1tty conditions? 

:rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

"When I won, it gave the Palestinian people hope that someone will finally speak the truth about the inhumane conditions," Tlaib said in a statement Friday. 

I wonder if those that voted for her were more concerned about the Palestinian peoples inhumane conditions or their own sh1tty conditions? 

:rolleyes:

Yeah, thought that was pretty funny.  She and Omar are 1 and done.  AOC and Pressley probably win again.  The Squad not the face of the party.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The normal people of Michigan don't live in her district. This is inner city Detroit ghetto with enough Dearborn to get a Muslim base. Before her, this district sent John Conyers to Congress every election since he 1960s.You'd think these moron voters in this district would have found it impossible to do anything but upgrade their representation but they may have even gotten worse which violates the laws of mathematics and sanity.

You may get your wish though. This seat was swiped from the blacks.The chocolate factory may reclaim the seat. A big reason she won is because she emerge out of an eight way race in the Dem primary where she ran against seven black rivals. 

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The normal people of Michigan don't live in her district. This is inner city Detroit ghetto. Before her, this district sent John Conyers to Congress every election since he 1960s.You'd think these moron voters in this district would have found it impossible to do anything but upgrade their representation but they may have even gotten worse which violates the laws of mathematics and sanity.

You may get your wish though. This seat was swiped from the blacks.The chocolate factory may reclaim the seat. A big reason she won is because she emerge out of an eight way race in the Dem primary where she ran against seven black rivals. 

So the voters need to send as few challengers as possible against Tlaib?

Women like this are one termers. People have seen how retarded they act and won’t want them staying in. Same with bat sh1t crazy AOC 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

So the voters need to send as few challengers as possible against Tlaib?

The blacks need to send ONE candidate to the primary. The problem is there is a power struggle in Detroit and I'm not sure it will be worked out in time for 2020

There needs to be a viable (black) republican nominee as well. If she wins the democratic primary at least there is a chance. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There needs to be a viable (black) republican nominee as well. If she wins the democratic primary at least there is a chance. 

God knows they wouldn't want a white guy to actually progress that shlthole into prosperity.

The slick move is to allow her to go over there but then not let her back into the US. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The blacks need to send ONE candidate to the primary. The problem is there is a power struggle in Detroit and I'm not sure it will be worked out in time for 2020

The problem is that there's no pre-primary primary.  

Conyers didn't retire or die, he'd spent 58 years in Congress doing his part to turn a nice, clean, modern, and prosperous city into what it is today.  He'd still be there now but Conyers got #Metoo-ed out, he either resigned or was expelled. So to fill his term, there was, briefly, a black lady, Brenda Jones, the President of the Detroit City Council, that won a special election held the seat for a few months. Tlaib had run in that special election too but lost to Jones. There were only five black rivals that time. Then beat Jones for the full term when there were seven running she won. They finished neck-and-neck both times 2-1, then 1-2. 

Jones may have another go at her and is likely the best option especially considering other fine Tlaib-replacement options include Coleman Young's son and John Conyers' son. 

12 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

She is so homely. 

I've always respected Muslim women who chose to go without the burka or hijab but I make an exception in her case, thinking for her it should be mandatory.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've always respected Muslim women who chose to go without the burka or hijab but I make an exception in her case, thinking for her it should be mandatory.

She reminds me of a bag lady from an upscale neighborhood. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, RLLD said:

Or that she actually won, but racism somehow stole votes from her  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Racist. :mad:

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Dearborn has a lot of Muslims (I know,not a race) but Detroit has a lot more blacks. She's going to have to find a way to thread the needle to keep both groups happy or keep hoping for more black circular firing squads in the primaries.

Conyers didn't have this problem, he'd always run unopposed in both the primary and the general election.

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

:doh:

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Dearborn has a lot of Muslims (I know,not a race) but Detroit has a lot more blacks. She's going to have to find a way to thread the needle to keep both groups happy or keep hoping for more black circular firing squads in the primaries.

Conyers didn't have this problem, he'd always run unopposed in both the primary and the general election.

Aren't a lot of the muzzles up there Somali, and hence black And Muslim? 

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think the Somali ones are in Minnesota.  

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Not really no. There's  a lot of Pakistani and Palestinians. They're mostly on the west side and I'm from the east side and we seldom meet them but there's a ton at Wayne State University downtown. I do remember I had this really smoking hot black African chick in one of my classes and the first thing I learned of her was that she played on the Wayne State women's basketball team. Then later I learned that her father was/is a Somali warlord. So we get all types.

Let me put this out there too.... nice personable people. I never met one that I didn't like. I did have more than a few full on burka black curtain women in classes as well, I can't say they were personable seeing as I never spoke a word to any of them or them to me. They did engage the professors in class discussions and overall, I got the impressions they were ...er... academic light weights.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Not really no. There's  a lot of Pakistani and Palestinians. They're mostly on the west side and I'm from the east side and we seldom meet them but there's a ton at Wayne State University downtown. I do remember I had this really smoking hot black African chick in one of my classes and the first thing I learned of her was that she played on the Wayne State women's basketball team. Then later I learned that her father was/is a Somali warlord. So we get all types.

Let me put this out there too.... nice personable people. I never met one that I didn't like. I did have more than a few full on burka black curtain women in classes as well, I can't say they were personable seeing as I never spoke a word to any of them or them to me. They did engage the professors in class discussions and overall, I got the impressions they were ...er... academic light weights.

What about MI and MN made it appealing to so many Muslims?  

No prob w boycott. 

Such a Jew double standard.

We did the same with Apartheid and other stuff.

Like it or not isn't  racist.