Sign in to follow this  
envoy9

Antonio Brown is World Class Con artist

I now believe the whole thing is a well crafted Rosenhaus script to become unrestricted FA.

1) AB is locked into crappy deal with Pitt. No guanteed $

2) Forces Pitt to trade.   Oak gives $30 mil guaranteed, but still gets exclusive rights and discount. Real value is $70 mil guaranteed that Julio got today

3)  continues crazy act with Oak.   Gets total release

4)  signs 1 year prove it deal with NE

5)  assuming he ends crazy act and has solid year with NE, will sign huge Julio like deal in 2020

In doing this, he risks everything that no serious injury in 2019.

WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED

They did a great job, it worked. 

I applaud them for doing it. 

Honesty and Integrity are dead in this country.  Politics, sports, business.  It's every man for himself.  What happened here just epitomizes where the country is right now.

Yeah, a player calls his GM a racial slur, gets released, then immediately gets picked up by the dirtiest team in the league.  This league, like this country, is focked beyond belief.  Imagine, just for a second, that a white WR called his black coach/GM a N.  The guy would certainly not be playing for a while.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Imagine, just for a second, that a white WR called his black coach/GM a N.  The guy would certainly not be playing for a while. ever again

Fixed

• Like 1

Yes ! Love when a plan comes together. Look for the Pats to extend AB during the year maybe around week 10 because AB has bought in to the Patriot way. 

4 hours ago, envoy9 said:

Honesty and Integrity are dead in this country.  Politics, sports, business.  It's every man for himself.  What happened here just epitomizes where the country is right now.

Integrity, sure. That's why nfl teams want to limit guaranteed money as much as possible so that they can get out from under a contract when they please

4 hours ago, envoy9 said:

Jesus, that was well said :cheers:

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

They did a great job, it worked. 

I applaud them for doing it. 

Your signature opposes this..

A good man obtain favor of the Lord: but a man of 

wicked devices will He condemn 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, envoy9 said:

I now believe the whole thing is a well crafted Rosenhaus script to become unrestricted FA.

1) AB is locked into crappy deal with Pitt. No guanteed $

2) Forces Pitt to trade.   Oak gives $30 mil guaranteed, but still gets exclusive rights and discount. Real value is $70 mil guaranteed that Julio got today

3)  continues crazy act with Oak.   Gets total release

4)  signs 1 year prove it deal with NE

5)  assuming he ends crazy act and has solid year with NE, will sign huge Julio like deal in 2020

In doing this, he risks everything that no serious injury in 2019.

WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED

I don't think it's just an act.  If the dude cared about anyone other than himself and showed good judgement he wouldn't have broadcast Tomlin's locker room speech the week before the AFC Championship game in 2017.  He may be able to suppress his character for a short time, but I think it will inevitably rise to the surface.  One thing he's proven is that he's willing to do what it takes to get what he wants at the expense of everyone else around him.

• Like 1

A little insight,

Antonio Brown bought a 3.5m house in Alamo. (Near Oakland).  Trust me, I know this as fact.

He would have rented if this was an act.

He is not as smart as you give him credit for. Honestly, the guy barely speaks english!

He is not educated, he is a football player that has been bashed in the head too many times. He is crazy and I think the Pats will cut him in a week or 2 as soon as they see for themselves how nuts he is.

Antonio does not want to play football, he is done.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justforbeer said:

A little insight,

Antonio Brown bought a 3.5m house in Alamo. (Near Oakland).  Trust me, I know this as fact.

He is not as smart as you give him credit for. Honestly, the guy barely speaks english!

He is not educated, he is a football player that has been bashed in the head too many times. He is crazy and I think the Pats will cut him in a week or 2 as soon as they see for themselves how nuts he is.

1. In case you were unaware, the Raiders are moving to Las Vegas at the end of the season.

2. Why would a player buy a house in a community he would only be working in for 6-9 months?

3. You are not as smart as you give yourself credit for.

The rest of your post is basically AB is  dumb nagger who can't speak or read, is crazy and too stupid to know how to make a living.

You are a sad and miserable person.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Beyond Chaos said:

I don't think it's just an act.  If the dude cared about anyone other than himself and showed good judgement he wouldn't have broadcast Tomlin's locker room speech the week before the AFC Championship game in 2017.  He may be able to suppress his character for a short time, but I think it will inevitably rise to the surface.  One thing he's proven is that he's willing to do what it takes to get what he wants at the expense of everyone else around him.

Pretty much sums it up.  Hes impossible.  The last statement in your post should be a sticky when we discuss AB on this forum, lol. :)

11 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

1. In case you were unaware, the Raiders are moving to Las Vegas at the end of the season.

2. Why would a player buy a house in a community he would only be working in for 6-9 months?

3. You are not as smart as you give yourself credit for.

The rest of your post is basically AB is  dumb nagger who can't speak or read, is crazy and too stupid to know how to make a living.

You are a sad and miserable person.

Wow,

first of all, vegas is an hour flight from here and it is likely a lot of people will not move next year.  Gruden is in Danville and I do not think he will move either.  From your reply, it seems you do not think he actually bought a house.  

Aside from your racist comment and your personal attack at me, yes, I do think he’s illiterate, he cannot talk and he just threw away 30 mil in an evening.  “Whats up Coa”  

Me miserable, lol.  Look in the mirror.

he's like owning a dog that doesn't come when you call him ,pisses and shits all over the house,barks for no apparent reason....He's on his way to the pound

Eye-opening stuff from Schefter today on NFL Countdown discussing how AB orchestrated his release with all the social media posts, skipping a meeting with Jon Gruden, etc. In the end, the Patriots get the guy they tried to trade the Steelers for without having to dive up a draft pick. 🤨

Professional sports is an alternate reality compared to what the average ‘drop the kids off  at school, go to work, pick the kids up, go back home’ folks are living in. Characters like AB are created in that world. It’s difficult to assess what  is planned and not. I’ll assume that AB is just fortunate that the Pats has the money and he didn’t get stuck in Washington.

8 hours ago, justforbeer said:

A little insight,

I can appreciate your opinion. I just know he will not be cut by the Evil Empire. Because he will not justify that action. Just the opposite to be honest. They will sign him to a multi year deal. It is easy to wish otherwise. AB is easy to hate. 

Any chance the league steps in here? I mean it's unprecedented for sure but I also believe they would not want disgruntled players revealing private information and going on wild social media rants just to get released. What's stopping Melvin Gordon from seeing this and reacting the same way now to try and force the Chargers into a trade? I'm not sure there are rules in place or that the commish would want to get on the Patriots bad side again after deflate gate so I would doubt we see any action taking place but you never know. 

Well I’m sure there will be a look into possible tampering but I’m also sure the Pats aren’t dumb enough to get caught there.

Otherwise it’s basically a team matter, right? I can see how this could be problematic for the future but I really don’t see where the league could step in. Doesn’t mean they won’t though