Jump to content
Big Guy

Greta Van Climate Change

Recommended Posts

Gotta admit, nice response to Trump.  :thumbsup:

“She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future,” Trump wrote in a tweet that included a video clip of her speech. “So nice to see!”

The 16-year-old responded by changing her Twitter bio to read: “A very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future.”

 

Greta Thunberg hits back at Trump with subtle change to Twitter bio: https://yhoo.it/2mvcbJZ 

View image on Twitter
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For lunch today I had a slab of beef ribs with a side order of pork ribs :thumbsup:

Took the long way to the BBQ joint and used about 1/4 tank of gas :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Gonna win the Nobel Peace Prize...Watch

 

Way too easy

I wonder what the fallout will be if it comes to light that she is only pretending to be retarded. It didn't turn out well for Cartman when he went all retard to get into the special olympics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further proof in order to be liberal you have to be retarded.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep seeing on social media that "we are living on a dying planet", are we really? 😆

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

said to wife after about 30 seconds of watching her whatever her message is, she is unbearable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Gonna win the Nobel Peace Prize...Watch

 

Way too easy

Wouldn't an Oscar be more appropriate? :dunno:🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  This crazed hysteria, the WORLD WILL END IN TEN YEARS!, stuff is off the wall crazy.  

2.  Any Republicans totally ignoring climate change as an actual issue worthy of leadership from ‘Merica is almost as bad.  Crazy, just not deranged weirdos like the other side. 

For me,  both are true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I keep seeing on social media that "we are living on a dying planet", are we really? 😆

 

 

We are living on a planet that will die eventually. It's kind of like looking at a human being. Is a currently healthy person considered dying because we know age is going to kill that person at some point? Yeah. The sun will either swallow up the Earth or it will cast it out of orbit and it will be uninhabitable anyway before that occurrence.

What a bunch of fvcking idiots these liberals can be. And they keep pushing and pushing. My God, can't they just fvcking go away?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sderk said:

We are living on a planet that will die eventually. It's kind of like looking at a human being. Is a currently healthy person considered dying because we know age is going to kill that person at some point? Yeah.

Lets use this analogy.....

1. If you are middle aged, and find out smoking will end your life sooner rather than later, wouldn't it be prudent to stop and extend your life?  (i.e. climate change - pollution - et. al)

2. With that said, I agree the recent hysteria "The world will end in 10 years!@#!" is just that......insane crazy talk.

 

:dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Lets use this analogy.....

1. If you are middle aged, and find out smoking will end your life wouldn't it be prudent to stop and extend your life?  (i.e. climate change - pollution - et. al)

2. With that said, I agree the recent hysteria "The world will end in 10 years!@#!" is just that......insane crazy talk.

 

:dunno:

If someone wants to smoke, then they can smoke. Their decision.

There will be a time in the future, that the Earth will start to change to the point of it being uninhabitable because of nature. Pure and simple. Argue that point. So is all this fighting to "save the planet" simply pushing off human suffering of a dying Earth on future generations? "I don't want it to be me or my kids, let's make it some other kids in the future." 

Live your fvcking life and enjoy it without personally harming others and when the Earth gets swallowed up by the sun, so be it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I take back what I said about the lazy eye. Her entire godddamn face is lazy. 

 

https://imgur.com/a/mRZNfT5

I actually feel sorry for her.  She is a cute little kid that's being abused mentally and taken advantaged of.  I mean, this is typical liberal behavior, so I've come to expect this kind of prostitution from the Left, but still, it's a shame stuff like this happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I actually feel sorry for her.  She is a cute little kid that's being abused mentally and taken advantaged of.  I mean, this is typical liberal behavior, so I've come to expect this kind of prostitution from the Left, but still, it's a shame stuff like this happens.

I agree somewhat. I'm just a big old meanie that enjoys making fun of people. 

Also, in less than 2 years she will legally be an adult - An adult that is one of those liberal bastard focks you speak of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I agree somewhat. I'm just a big old meanie that enjoys making fun of people. 

Also, in less than 2 years she will legally be an adult - An adult that is one of those liberal bastard focks you speak of. 

Yeah, but it's not her fault... bad parenting.  We should call child services while she's still here in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who actually says "how dare you?". That's such a ghey thing to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Lets use this analogy.....

1. If you are middle aged, and find out smoking will end your life sooner rather than later, wouldn't it be prudent to stop and extend your life?  (i.e. climate change - pollution - et. al)

:dunno:

A comedian once said something like this:

- They say each cigarette you smoke takes two minutes off your life.  Well, maybe I didn't want those last few years anyways. 

Think about it.  You're old and feeble.  If you can live a more enjoyable life but give up a couple of your worst years, why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

A comedian once said something like this:

- They say each cigarette you smoke takes two minutes off your life.  Well, maybe I didn't want those last few years anyways. 

Think about it.  You're old and feeble.  If you can live a more enjoyable life but give up a couple of your worst years, why not?

Because smoking will hurt your quality of life in addition to ending it sooner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Because smoking will hurt your quality of life in addition to ending it sooner. 

So will being a liberal. What's your point?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sderk said:

So will being a liberal. What's your point?

You really struggle with being funny and/or making any sense, Peefoam. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

You really struggle with being funny and/or making any sense, Peefoam. :( 

You got banned for threatening to kill a republican as monkey death car. What's worse? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Lets use this analogy.....

1. If you are middle aged, and find out smoking will end your life sooner rather than later, wouldn't it be prudent to stop and extend your life?  (i.e. climate change - pollution - et. al)

Can we slow or stop "climate change"?  I haven't seen any data to support that we can.  :dunno:   

That said, I am all for looking at responsible means to better our time on the planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Can we slow or stop "climate change"?  I haven't seen any data to support that we can.  :dunno:   

That said, I am all for looking at responsible means to better our time on the planet.

The answer is a resounding no. It's arrogant and flat out not smart of humans to think they have an affect on the climate of the planet. And even if they could control and have some intended affect on the climate, watch out, because I don't think the results would be what they are pretending to look for it to be. Let the planet be the planet, it's gone through way worse times than having some cows farting in the fields of Iowa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Can we slow or stop "climate change"?  I haven't seen any data to support that we can.  :dunno:   

That said, I am all for looking at responsible means to better our time on the planet.

If they were talking about putting money into R&D for a better cleaner energy source instead of pumping trillions into current technology that could never power the world, I could get on board 

The fact that their model based predictions have been wrong for the last 17 years show the exactness of their science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can still get a thirty year mortgage for beachfront property. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

If they were talking about putting money into R&D for a better cleaner energy source instead of pumping trillions into current technology that could never power the world, I could get on board 

The fact that their model based predictions have been wrong for the last 17 years show the exactness of their science.

Growing up, I thought acid rain was going to be a major problem for us. I have yet to ever see acid rain but back in the 90s it was “Happening already around the world and is going to happen us”. Have yet to see acid rain in my lifetime. Ozone layer was deteriorating and was going to be gone in a decade. That’s still there as well.

 

i do agree that we need to do things help out the environment cause that’s just common sense. But in reality, if we are going to get anywhere then China is the #1 cause of environmental problems. US can always do better but China is horrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Growing up, I thought acid rain was going to be a major problem for us. I have yet to ever see acid rain but back in the 90s it was “Happening already around the world and is going to happen us”. Have yet to see acid rain in my lifetime. Ozone layer was deteriorating and was going to be gone in a decade. That’s still there as well.

 

i do agree that we need to do things help out the environment cause that’s just common sense. But in reality, if we are going to get anywhere then China is the #1 cause of environmental problems. US can always do better but China is horrible 

Oh crap, I forgot about acid rain and the killing of baby seals. Wow, it's always something with the bleeding heart liberals who only care about their own, so I guess they are not so bleeding heart after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Strike said:

A comedian once said something like this:

- They say each cigarette you smoke takes two minutes off your life.  Well, maybe I didn't want those last few years anyways. 

Think about it.  You're old and feeble.  If you can live a more enjoyable life but give up a couple of your worst years, why not?

My dad read somewhere that every during you have past one in a night takes so many minutes off your life. 

This summer when mom died and the funeral are the only two times I've ever seen him drunk. Every time I'd pour one, id say, another 8 minutes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

If they were talking about putting money into R&D for a better cleaner energy source instead of pumping trillions into current technology that could never power the world, I could get on board 

The fact that their model based predictions have been wrong for the last 17 years show the exactness of their science.

We have had models on the efficiency and cost of solar power since the 1970s, and they always said that solar will become a better option to fossil fuels in the 2020s.  And the numbers continue to bear that out.  Solar continues to improve as a technology and it still projects to replace solar in the 2020s.  What's also interesting is throwing more money or development time wouldn't speed this up at all.  For example, a lot of R&D into various tech fields was drastically cut during WW2 to divert cash into the war effort, but R&D of all kinds continued to progress at the normal rate.  And when the R&D money came back after WW2, the pace of progress didn't speed up, either. No amount of campaigning or awareness raising could have altered it.

None of the climate change models that alarmists use take into account that solar will replace fossil fuels in 10 years.  This is EXACTLY like the faux Peak Oil crisis we went through last decade.  The Peak Oil Alarmists all said oil production would permanently decline going forward.  The alarmists said the Peak Oil Deniers were wrong and stupid.  What NONE of the Alarmists saw was the new tech coming online to access the vast untapped oil resources in the US.  The alarmists hid that information to push an agenda.  Then suddenly US oil production spiked as the tech came online and we started tapping our reserves, and we never heard about Peak Oil again.

The lesson learned is Peak Oil alarmists LIED to everyone for an agenda by hiding key information about new tech coming online.  Climate Change Alarmists have also LIED to everyone by hiding key information that solar power is about to become cheaper and more efficient than fossil fuels in the 2020s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 8:39 AM, jerryskids said:

Gotta admit, nice response to Trump.  :thumbsup:

“She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future,” Trump wrote in a tweet that included a video clip of her speech. “So nice to see!”

The 16-year-old responded by changing her Twitter bio to read: “A very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future.”

 

Greta Thunberg hits back at Trump with subtle change to Twitter bio: https://yhoo.it/2mvcbJZ 

View image on Twitter
 
 

I highly doubt the crooked cream puff wrote that on her own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I highly doubt the crooked cream puff wrote that on her own

As do I.  That being said, I'm not the posting police, but "crooked cream puff" IMO reflects poorly on the conservative movement.  I'd prefer to take the higher road.  Same goes for Chelsea Clinton; so she isn't a supermodel, no need to insult her.  Again, IMO.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2019 at 3:53 AM, bostonlager said:

I would dare an “eco refugee” (ghey as fock term) to knock on my door and demand something. Hopefully several hollow points to their chest satisfies hunger like a Snickers. 

Its interesting that the climate change alarmist back in 1989 was willing to admit that a wave of refugees across western civilization would create political chaos.  If left wing policies are to blame for refugee waves, then we say diversity is strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×