Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How many 5 year olds can you realistically take in a fight?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-many-five-year-olds-can-you-take-in-a-fight

You got: 37!

LOOK AT YOU! 37 isn't a number to scoff at - not at all. You've most likely got this whole "clobberin' little children" thing all figured out, and I respect that. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, that's what it means to me. However, I am pretty sure Aretha Franklin was not talking about clobberin' children.

You got: 49!

!!!!!!!!! Can I get your autograph? I'm seriously impressed. It almost seems like the entire reason you are here on this Earth is to put the hurt on some five year olds. KEEP HAMMERIN', CHAMP.

• Like 1

Only 31... clearly buzzfeed is garbage if I can't take more than you.

You got: 18!

You are most likely five years old yourself. You are also most likely a giant whimp. Get out of this quiz, ya whimp.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You got: 18!

You are most likely five years old yourself. You are also most likely a giant whimp. Get out of this quiz, ya whimp.

:lol:

52?! 52! I am in awe. You are a true child-whoopin' hero. They should hold a ceremony in your honor. They should rename Devry University in your honor. They should rename that Foo Fighters' album "In Your Honor" in your honor.

1 minute ago, posty said:

Hey @supermike80, post this over at FBG, see what they think about this...  Somehow make it a political post...

How many 5 year olds could Hillary beat up

1 minute ago, posty said:

Hey @supermike80, post this over at FBG, see what they think about this...  Somehow make it a political post...

I think they had a thread about this using 12 year olds about 10-12 years ago. Not sure how far back the archives go back, but it has been discussed. That of course, was before Joe Bryant had his reassignment surgery and peemus removed. 

• Haha 1

You got: 52!

52?! 52! I am in awe. You are a true child-whoopin' hero. They should hold a ceremony in your honor. They should rename Devry University in your honor. They should rename that Foo Fighters' album "In Your Honor" in your honor.

You got: 49!

!!!!!!!!! Can I get your autograph? I'm seriously impressed. It almost seems like the entire reason you are here on this Earth is to put the hurt on some five year olds. KEEP HAMMERIN', CHAMP.

49er here as well

and all this time I thought I was a Cowboy :dunno:

I don't know how in the hell I got 52.  I basically told it I was a wuss.  I don't think this is very scientific.

If clobberin' little kids was your age, you'd be able to drink legally in the United States of America. That's special, I think. Keep up the good work and, hey, who knows - soon you might be able to rent a car with the number of little kids you put a wallop on.

10 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I went to Devry after my first career. What's up with the Devry? I'll put my salary and benefits up against anybody's.

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If clobberin' little kids was your age, you'd be able to drink legally in the United States of America. That's special, I think. Keep up the good work and, hey, who knows - soon you might be able to rent a car with the number of little kids you put a wallop on.

Between you and me...we can beat up one more 5 year old than Edjr can take on his own.   :banana:

LOOK AT YOU! 37 isn't a number to scoff at - not at all. You've most likely got this whole "clobberin' little children" thing all figured out, and I respect that. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, that's what it means to me. However, I am pretty sure Aretha Franklin was not talking about clobberin' children.

Those questions are hilarious..  And yes, I have 2 younger brothers, I have beaten the out of a 5 year old on multiple occasions..  When I was 7. :) 

19 hours ago, edjr said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-many-five-year-olds-can-you-take-in-a-fight

I got a 49!

18 hours ago, fandandy said:

I don't know how in the hell I got 52.  I basically told it I was a wuss.  I don't think this is very scientific.

Yup, I thought for sure they were going to say one would kick my butt.  I even told it I was easy to climb.  🤔  Knobby knees, love handles and a long rope.  :dunno:

I didn't like any of the choices about tactics. All were stupid. You gotta go in there screaming and vicious. If you let the mob coalesce, they'll realize their collective power. Choke slam a couple of the little fockers, the rest will scatter.

Now if you give em meth first, it gets interesting.