Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Hillary: “Staying in my marriage was gutsiest thing I’ve done”

Benghazi decisions that screwed up?

Unsecure server decisions that screwed up?

whatever... everyone knows the rest.... what a waste of a human life she is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Considering how rapey Bill is, she's probably right.

I dunno man. I could see Hillary pegging 

Hah!   She only stayed for the celebrity and as a stepping stone for a political career.  Riding on someone else's coattails and glory is not even close to "brave" at all.

Why can't this c#nt just go away?

Laughing when you get a child rapist freed even though you know he's guilty is pretty gutsy. 

Allowing citizens to get killed in Benghazi was pretty gutsy.

2 hours ago, posty said:

She is very brave and should be commended on her heroism...

much like that crooked climate cream puff

I thought ordering Vince Foster suicided was brave. They say the first one is the hardest. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

#2 Trying to climb into a van.

THE greatest Political turning point of my lifetime :doublethumbsup:

"Staying in Hillary was the gutsiest thing I've ever done."

--Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Landing in pretend sniper fire was pretty gutsy.

Seriously. It's fake frightening. She very well could have been fake shot and fake died. It's no fake laughing matter. My God man, where is your fake compassion!!? How fake dare you!

2 hours ago, Mookz said:

"Staying in Hillary was the gutsiest thing I've ever done."

--Bill

#nothisdaughter

Webster Hubbell is Chelsea Clintons real father.

She does and says anything she can to try to keep in the public eye. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

#nothisdaughter

Webster Hubbell is Chelsea Clintons real father.

Yeah, I've seen those split-screens, but I've always thought that Chelsea looks a lot like Bill, too.  As far as the illegitimate child conspiracy theory power rankings go, I'd put Justin Trudeau being Fidel Castro's son first, Sasha and Malia being the kids of those friends of the Obamas second, and this one third.  🤔

8 hours ago, Mookz said:

Yeah, I've seen those split-screens, but I've always thought that Chelsea looks a lot like Bill, too.  As far as the illegitimate child conspiracy theory power rankings go, I'd put Justin Trudeau being Fidel Castro's son first, Sasha and Malia being the kids of those friends of the Obamas second, and this one third.  🤔

Bill and Hill are both 3s that carry themselves like 7s. Chelsea is theirs.

8 hours ago, Mookz said:

All three are true

If she divorced Bill she would have never been secretary of state or had 2 runs at president. She would have just been president Clinton's ex wife. 

• Like 2

Just now, kilroy69 said:

If she divorced Bill she would have never been secretary of state or had 2 runs at president. She would have just been president Clinton's ex wife. 

She would have never even worked for Walmart back in Little Rock. 

I would imagine it was rather hard for Bill to stay in the marriage as well. Can you imagine seeing Hillary naked or having to sleep with her?🤮

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I would imagine it was rather hard for Bill to stay in the marriage as well. Can you imagine seeing Hillary naked or having to sleep with her?🤮

Separate bedrooms is my guess. Bill should be given an award for not killing hillary. I mean, he has always had the resources. :dunno:

Interesting observation.  Whenever someone on this board criticizes President Trump, the board righties almost always reply with, "IT'S OVER, SHE LOST", but those same people bring her up more than anyone else.  It's almost as though she's living in their heads without paying any sort of rental fee.

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Interesting observation.  Whenever someone on this board criticizes President Trump, the board righties almost always reply with, "IT'S OVER, SHE LOST", but those same people bring her up more than anyone else.  It's almost as though she's living in their heads without paying any sort of rental fee.

I have been watching this board for a while now. Never saw more than a couple times in many months IT'S OVER, SHE LOST",

Now on the other hand, I have seen videos of the left replayed collapsing after they lost the 2016 election. And I will never stop loving that.

Hello darkness my old friend..... :lol:

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

I have been watching this board for a while now. Never saw more than a couple times in many months IT'S OVER, SHE LOST",

Now on the other hand, I have seen videos of the left replayed collapsing after they lost the 2016 election. And I will never stop loving that.

Hello darkness my old friend..... :lol:

Then you're blind or illiterate...

From the impeachment thread:

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:15 AM, Gladiators said:

She lost.  :cry:

From BOTH the Bank mistakenly puts 120k cash, and Democratic debate 2 nites threads:

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:59 AM, Strike said:

What is it like to be crying every day 3 years after she lost? 

From one of the Kaepernick/Nike threads:

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, drobeski said:

She lost bro...officially fair and square. Let it go crybaby.  Grow up

From the electoral college thread:

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, drobeski said:

Didn't think so

She lost  :(

From the Economics model has trump winning thread:

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:19 PM, joneo said:

NOPE, she lost buddy, get over it.  :overhead:

From the States trying to block trump from ballot over taxes thread:

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:14 AM, drobeski said:

2) your sore losing crybaby cant get over she lost team.

I could keep going... there are probably hundreds, to be honest.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

All three are true

:thumbsup:

Look I don’t like her much either and I wish she’d keep her yapper shut these days, though I can understand her wanting some kind of vindication.

With that said, how focking pathetic are you guys that you’re still obsessed with some lady that was Secretary of State a g0ddamn decade ago and then a failed presidential candidate? I mean does anyone give a g0ddamn about Madeline Albright or condoleeza rice these days? Or John Kerry or bob dole?

Jesus Christ man, get a life.

23 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Then you're blind or illiterate...

From the impeachment thread:

From BOTH the Bank mistakenly puts 120k cash, and Democratic debate 2 nites threads:

From one of the Kaepernick/Nike threads:

From the electoral college thread:

From the Economics model has trump winning thread:

From the States trying to block trump from ballot over taxes thread:

I could keep going... there are probably hundreds, to be honest.

Well maybe the left should just accept she lost and let the man do his job ? 

Novel concept,  eh ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Look I don’t like her much either and I wish she’d keep her yapper shut these days, though I can understand her wanting some kind of vindication.

With that said, how focking pathetic are you guys that you’re still obsessed with some lady that was Secretary of State a g0ddamn decade ago and then a failed presidential candidate? I mean does anyone give a g0ddamn about Madeline Albright or condoleeza rice these days? Or John Kerry or bob dole?

Why can't we laugh at her?  I like humor.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You can pretend you and the left are over her losing,  but the actions and words of you sad clowns prove beyond a reasonable doubt you're not. 

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Well that’s fine. It’s just these pathetic bastards who think Hillary somehow vindicates Trump

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Guys, it's over.  She lost.  Get over it.

Hillary can't...

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well that’s fine. It’s just these pathetic bastards who think Hillary somehow vindicates Trump

A thread about Hillary saying in a book that staying with Bill was one of the gutsiest... that's good fodder for a place like this.  IMO we didn't disappoint; there was a good run of alternative "gutsy" proposals earlier.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Hillary, the liberal media, worms, cbfalcon, MDC, wiff, you and Democrats can't...

Fixed for accuracy 

• Thanks 1