Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I find it hard to not see trans as mental illness...

Recommended Posts

Why do trannys need so much affirmation?  Much like some of the vaxxed here, just do your thing and shut up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Why do trannys need so much affirmation?  Much like some of the vaxxed here, just do your thing and shut up. 

Some people just want attention.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Some people just want attention.....

Deeper than that.  They aren't at all confident with their choices, so they need other wackjobs, and generally many misguided libs, to reassure them that they aren't focked up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Why do trannys need so much affirmation?  Much like some of the vaxxed here, just do your thing and shut up. 

They want to be "female" track stars, beauty contestants, homecoming queens, etc...

Take a look at the second picture of the dude in this article and tell me that's not mental illness.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/05/us/transgender-homecoming-queen-florida-cec/index.html

A Florida teen makes history as her high school's first trans homecoming queen

In a metallic gold gown, her dual-toned hair curled into effortless waves, Evan Bialosuknia looked every bit the undisputed queen of her high school homecoming.

On and on and on.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally know someone that's going through transition right now. Female to male. They've changed their name, will be getting a mastectomy within the next few weeks. No bottom surgery, but they are on hormones and all kinds of stuff to help bring out the more masculine "stuff." I guess there is a high probability that they will go bald due to testosterone. So, they will have facial hair, deeper voice, etc but will also be bald. 

I don't really ask a lot of questions, just kind of hang back. It's kind of difficult to use "they/them/their" pronouns for a single person though - at least sometimes. I have to eally consciously think before sending texts to or about this person. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I personally know someone that's going through transition right now. Female to male. They've changed their name, will be getting a mastectomy within the next few weeks. No bottom surgery, but they are on hormones and all kinds of stuff to help bring out the more masculine "stuff." I guess there is a high probability that they will go bald due to testosterone. So, they will have facial hair, deeper voice, etc but will also be bald. 

I don't really ask a lot of questions, just kind of hang back. It's kind of difficult to use "they/them/their" pronouns for a single person though - at least sometimes. I have to eally consciously think before sending texts to or about this person. 

 

You're up in the TrickRTreat draft...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

A Florida teen makes history as her high school's first trans homecoming queen

In a metallic gold gown, her dual-toned hair curled into effortless waves, Evan Bialosuknia looked every bit the undisputed queen of her high school homecoming.

On and on and on.....

Yeesh. If they care this little about what the homecoming court looks like, why do it?  :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I personally know someone that's going through transition right now. Female to male. They've changed their name, will be getting a mastectomy within the next few weeks. No bottom surgery, but they are on hormones and all kinds of stuff to help bring out the more masculine "stuff." I guess there is a high probability that they will go bald due to testosterone. So, they will have facial hair, deeper voice, etc but will also be bald. 

I don't really ask a lot of questions, just kind of hang back. It's kind of difficult to use "they/them/their" pronouns for a single person though - at least sometimes. I have to eally consciously think before sending texts to or about this person. 

 

Wouldn’t this person want to be called he/him?  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wouldn’t this person want to be called he/him?  

shim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wouldn’t this person want to be called he/him?  

No. They've chosen their pronouns as they/them. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

No. They've chosen their pronouns as they/them. 

 

Dumb.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DonS said:

OH NOS!!!!!  Whatever will Netflix do when the trans stage a walk out????? 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/trans-netflix-workers-plan-walkout-over-dave-chappelle-special/

So is this basically a couple purple haired freaks taking a long lunch??? 

I mean how many can there be unless Netflix went out of their way to hire a bunch of trannies....which doesn't seem so far fetched. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I mean how many can there be unless Netflix went out of their way to hire a bunch of trannies....which doesn't seem so far fetched. 

If they did go out of their way to hire a bunch of trannies then it's very unlikely they were hired based on their ability.   Very replaceable by simply finding another diversity hire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DonS said:

OH NOS!!!!!  Whatever will Netflix do when the trans stage a walk out????? 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/trans-netflix-workers-plan-walkout-over-dave-chappelle-special/

So is this basically a couple purple haired freaks taking a long lunch??? 

So, this Terra Field trans person was suspended, then reinstated, and upon being reinstated said:

Quote

I’m going to take a few days off to decompress and try to figure out where I’m at. At the very least, I feel vindicated,” Field tweeted.

Didn't you just have a few days off from the suspension?  You need some time off to decompress from your time off?  :lol:  No wonder you are up in arms about a comedy special; you completely lack the ability to deal with the slightest of adversity.  Which seems very odd, since I would expect that a trans person would have dealt with a boatload of adversity over the course of her life.  :dunno: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, this Terra Field trans person was suspended, then reinstated, and upon being reinstated said:

Didn't you just have a few days off from the suspension?  You need some time off to decompress from your time off?  :lol:  No wonder you are up in arms about a comedy special; you completely lack the ability to deal with the slightest of adversity.  Which seems very odd, since I would expect that a trans person would have dealt with a boatload of adversity over the course of her life.  :dunno: 

Serve your suspension return feeling vindicated, then take some time off. That chick has her balls still. No hiding them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transgender and the ghey are mental illnesses.  I even fact checked. so now we all know its true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Transgender and the ghey are mental illnesses.  I even fact checked. so now we all know its true.

While true, there appears to be some influence of these socialists to change science....where it suits their social agenda....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two businesses I am super confident about. The first is tattoo removal. The second is gender reassignment reassignment surgery.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let us be perfectly clear. Cutting your d1ck it off is proof of a mentally sound and stable person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thing is calling itself female. Not a woman, but female. The left controls language.  Nothing has true meaning anymore. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This thing is calling itself female. Not a woman, but female. The left controls language.  Nothing has true meaning anymore. 

 

Good time for China to go take over Thailand and Afghanistan. Then roll over the middle east. 

"May this appointment today be the first of many more to come."

Whatever happened to getting the right people in the right jobs? Now it's getting the right sex or race into as many jobs as possible no matter the skill set or smarts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

This thing is calling itself female. Not a woman, but female. The left controls language.  Nothing has true meaning anymore. 

 

Levine — who plans to regularly wear the blue uniform of the corps — delivered remarks after being sworn in. “May this appointment today be the first of many more to come,” the new admiral said. “Diversity makes us stronger.”


Diversity has nothing to do with merit.  Diversity has nothing to do with quality.  Diversity has nothing to do with how well you do your job.  Diversity has nothing to do with anything except surface window dressing.  And, yet, it is a defining, dominant characteristic as far as the Left is concerned.

————————-

Arms Race Heats Up: Just As China Reveals Space Nukes, America Responds With Trans Admiral

https://babylonbee.com/news/arms-race-heats-up-just-as-china-reveals-space-nukes-america-responds-with-trans-admiral

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×