Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

I find it hard to not see trans as mental illness...

35 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Adidas.

Disgusting.

Seems like they’re sexualizing that Down’s syndrome girl.  That’s messed up.  I buy exclusively Adidas sportswear and shoes. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Another shoe brand I won't buy.

Shoe companies are the worst. Adidas is the brand I turned to to avoid Nike. We're running out of options. We need Jeremy's Shoes.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Shoe companies are the worst. Adidas is the brand I turned to to avoid Nike. We're running out of options. We need Jeremy's Shoes.

Sketchers 

Me and my Adidas do the illest things
We like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings :banana:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like my New Balance running shoes and Saucony for casual. 

Big into Brooks. 

Do trannies see a gynecologist? Like the dress up guy in Biden's cabinet.  Does he see a gynecologist?  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Big into Brooks. 

Do trannies see a gynecologist? Like the dress up guy in Biden's cabinet.  Does he see a gynecologist?  :dunno:

He needs to get his uterus checked for sure.

Is anyone watching the Oscars? Omg…shocking.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Is anyone watching the Oscars? Omg…shocking.

In the last ten years, the only Oscars I've watched I've watched were Ricky Gervais highlight clips from the year that he hosted.

So, while I don't know what you're finding shocking, there's a 99% chance its the same reason I don't ever watch in the first place.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Big into Brooks. 

Brooks is the perfect mix of comfort and durability.

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Brooks is the perfect mix of comfort and durability.

I keep buying them while looking for something better. Been at least 10 years.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:35 PM, Fireballer said:

Matt Walsh was on Dr Phil recently.  The other panel members had "nightmares" after the airing.  Uh, OK.  

So...who should be having nightmares?

Matt's point is that you can't use circular logic to define woman.  But another more subtle point I think is how that person said that womanhood can't be defined because it feels different to each person.  Well if that is true, it opens up a whole line of questions. Why do you care how I define womanhood?  Also, how can we set policies based on an undefinable term?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Just wait until these tranies get older and the girls start getting prostate cancer and the boys get breast cancer. Wild times ahead. 

Men can get breast cancer now... the entertaining part would be men getting ovarian cancer.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is literally what FL is preventing.  

Yep. WA state needs more baristas than FL though, so SBUX might be a sponsor of this curriculum. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Matt's point is that you can't use circular logic to define woman.  But another more subtle point I think is how that person said that womanhood can't be defined because it feels different to each person.  Well if that is true, it opens up a whole line of questions. Why do you care how I define womanhood?  Also, how can we set policies based on an undefinable term?

Disgusting. Now I'm going to be the one having nightmares.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

They are trying obfuscate the definition of "woman" into what defines a woman.  A child knows the definition of "woman", no one can exactly identify what defines all women.

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Disgusting. Now I'm going to be the one having nightmares.

I don't get this response.  :unsure: 

It's unfortunate that the info in my original post that started this has been deleted.  For reminders, it was about trans women trying to simulate the ailments of women during menstruation.  It included putting sandpaper in your bra to simulate sore breasts.  Inserting tampons in your rectum to prevent flatulence and give you abdominal cramps, and self mutilating genitals to have real blood on your maxi pad.  

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm assuming it's due to the pics of that bearded "lady" in a bikini. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm assuming it's due to the pics of that bearded "lady" in a bikini. 

That would make sense, but I didn't originally post the bearded lady and Voltaire is usually accurate about such things.

Also, what about a full beard makes a person feel like a woman?  :wacko: 

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The creature said that the act of debating Matt Walsh gave it nightmares, that's pretty much the same reaction I got when I saw it in a bikini. I go to bed soon, hopefully I'll be OK. I mean, I know that I can handle things like The Shining and Freddy Kreuger but the horror of visual images of trannies in bikinis is something new and disturbing to deal with before bed.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The creature said that the act of debating Matt Walsh gave it nightmares, that's pretty much the same reaction I got when I saw it in a bikini. I go to bed soon, hopefully I'll be OK. I mean, I know that I can handle things like The Shining and Freddy Kreuger but the horror of visual images of trannies in bikinis is something new and disturbing to deal with before bed.

Don't you have that condition where you're unable to picture things in your mind?  Are you still able to have nightmares?  🤔

7 hours ago, Mookz said:

Don't you have that condition where you're unable to picture things in your mind?  Are you still able to have nightmares?  🤔

You have a good memory.

I have lucid dreams so I can have nightmares. What I can't do is visualize images while I'm awake. I have no 'mind's eye'. So that bikini tranny can't haunt me right now unless I scroll up. I can't "see"/ conjure up images in my head of my wife or children.

Not just images. I can't imagine the taste or smell of anything either. The Charlie and Claire imaginary peanut butter scene from the TV show Lost made zero sense to me at the time, because I cannot imagine what peanut butter tastes like. Like everyone else, I learned as a kid that it's rude to talk about sh*t and farting at the dining room table.  What I didn't know at the time is that when doing so, people can actually smell and taste sh*t and it ruins their meal. I still don't discuss it because it's bad manners but it's not like I couldn't. I could easily have that conversation, no problem.

Lost: Charlie and Claire- Peanut Butter - YouTube

It’s gender dysphoria.  Something in the brain, or hormones or both isn’t firing correctly.  No different than Schizophrenia, anxiety, OCD, or an array across the spectrum of mental disorders.  They are still people, should be treated as a person with understanding.  Just like a bi-polar person is, but it’s NOT normal. It should be understood, NOT celebrated.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It's unfortunate that the info in my original post that started this has been deleted.  For reminders, it was about trans women trying to simulate the ailments of women during menstruation.  It included putting sandpaper in your bra to simulate sore breasts.  Inserting tampons in your rectum to prevent flatulence and give you abdominal cramps, and self mutilating genitals to have real blood on your maxi pad.  

Where do I sign up?

On 3/27/2022 at 7:13 PM, Voltaire said:

And you support a country that condones child labor.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043951X1630061X#:~:text=Child labor is not a,on study than other children.

Child labor is not a negligible social phenomenon in China; about 7.74% of children aged from 10 to 15 were working in 2010, and they worked for 6.75 h per day on average, and spent 6.42 h less per day on study than other children. 

I'll bet you have one cleaning your house.

58 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'll bet you have one cleaning your house.

I'll bet you can't afford one cleaning your room. 

These people have the freedom to be whatever they want, no one is stopping them.  But the forced affirmation is actually the whole point. Trans means nothing to them without forced affirmation. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These people have the freedom to be whatever they want, no one is stopping them.  But the forced affirmation is actually the whole point. Trans means nothing to them without forced affirmation. 

I watched that twice and I have no idea who is misgendering what, I don't know... third base! :wacko: 

On 3/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, MDC said:

I like my New Balance running shoes and Saucony for casual. 

New Balance are better for your feet than most any other shoe as well. Better lateral strength etc

Pretty good shoes

On 10/12/2019 at 8:38 AM, Fireballer said:

Its hard to read, but I guess its a screenshot of a tranny group talking about simulating the symptoms of menstruation.  They include...Shoving tampons up your a$$ to prevent flatulence to make you bloated, wearing sanpaper in your bra to make breasts tender, self mutilation to genitals to make you bleed, laxative for cramps, and sleep reduction for irritability.  

Wtf?  How are we normalizing this? Its scary and sad. These are just the people I wanna have my kids share bathrooms with.  

Saw this coming years ago