Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

What questions do want axed at the next Dem debate?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/do-you-have-question-2020-candidates-what-would-you-ask-n1068196

I filled this out asking them to press Pochohontas on whether or not she will raise middle class taxes and to cut her bittchasss off when she refuses to give a yes or no answer. I doubt it will work, but I tried. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/do-you-have-question-2020-candidates-what-would-you-ask-n1068196

I filled this out asking them to press Pochohontas on whether or not she will raise middle class taxes and to cut her bittchasss off when she refuses to give a yes or no answer. I doubt it will work, but I tried. 

All she has to do is say no and then do it anyway. It's not like politician keep their promises.

You were critical of Donald J Trump POTUS for pulling our troops out of Syria, will you put Troops back in Syria?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

All she has to do is say no and then do it anyway. It's not like politician keep their promises.

Donald J Trump is!

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Here's a question for Tulsi: will you show us your t1ts? 

:first:

I want to know if she shaves that gap too. 

How many immigrants are you planning on letting in? Can we get a number? 

• Like 2

Yeah that’s a pretty fair question for Warren. Supposedly she’s going to release some detailed plan so we may have our answer soon.

Personally I hope she backs off forcibly kicking people off their private insurance. I don’t think it’s politically palatable and I also like having a choice. Robust public option is the way to go. Medicare for All Who Want It, as Buttigieg says. :thumbsup:

If you get your way and provide free everything to people who will you blame when the stock market and economy tank?

Do you think it is fair to biological females when biological males compete in their sports and set world records, thus making it effectively impossible for the biological women to win an event they have trained very hard for?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you think it is fair to biological females when biological males compete in their sports and set world records, thus making it effectively impossible for the biological women to win an event they have trained very hard for?

My guess is they are already in the process of creating another division of the special olympics separate from the tards for f@ggy dudes that think they are chicks.

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

Is the gook going to be on the next debate or did he get cut?

I'd go with the Michael Scott way of questioning.

Umm, who do you think you are?

Umm... What gives... What... What gives you the right?

39 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah that’s a pretty fair question for Warren. Supposedly she’s going to release some detailed plan so we may have our answer soon.

Personally I hope she backs off forcibly kicking people off their private insurance. I don’t think it’s politically palatable and I also like having a choice. Robust public option is the way to go. Medicare for All Who Want It, as Buttigieg says. :thumbsup:

I am ok with Medicare for all who want it and can pay for it. Raising my taxes to pay for more poor people handouts is not okay. 

16 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

No stupid.  He becomes disorienTATED.

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I am ok with Medicare for all who want it and can pay for it. Raising my taxes to pay for more poor people handouts is not okay. 

No that’s pointless. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Donald J Trump is!

He's not a politician. He's the god damn savoir of the western world

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Personally, Id rather have a landing strip.   She might even get my vote if she does!

I take that one step further. I like the full bush on a hot chick.

9 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What have you done in the past year to make things better for US citizens? 

The response would be trying to impeach Trump

I'd ask "why in 'The Fellowship of the Rings' does the mind reading Galadriel tell Frodo and Sam that she knows Sauron's thoughts that concern the Elves, but she didn't know about about Saruman's betrayal some nineteen years earlier?  I mean the were both members of the WHITE COUNCIL..was she what, biding her time waiting for the perfect moment to get that information to Gandalf and the Fellowship.  All of Middle Earth could have fallen...does that make any sense at all?

• Like 1

How come Andy Fockin Reid had Mahomes do that stupid QB sneak when his ankle was already banged up? 

15 hours ago, sderk said:

I take that one step further. I like the full bush on a hot chick.

🤢

We already know she is a dark haired lady, which means she probably has a few or more sprouts coming out of her butthoe. With that being the case I want that snatch be as smooth as teflon. 

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

🤢

We already know she is a dark haired lady, which means she probably has a few or more sprouts coming out of her butthoe. With that being the case I want that snatch be as smooth as teflon. 

Bald is good, but I don't particularly care about the shape of the hair as long as it is trimmed.  That way it doesn't get in the way, and it shows that she cares about grooming for you.  :thumbsup:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Bald is good, but I don't particularly care about the shape of the hair as long as it is trimmed.  That way it doesn't get in the way, and it shows that she cares about grooming for you.  :thumbsup:

That's what I like about your mom, as she trims it so that her bush is an arrow pointing at her well used snatch. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I remember back in the good old days around 2001 or 2002 before snatch shaving became the norm for chicks. My buddy was banging a girl that had a friend and he needed me to go out one night and provide back up. The girl was attractive in a trashy way, which I like and wore a Dale Earnhardt jacket to boot. :thumbsup: When it came time later in the evening to get down to some nasty fun I remember sliding her panties off and revealing a bush that could have been donated to locks of love for cancer patients. I picked pubes out my teeth for the next 3 days. 

18 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

"Medicare for All Who Want It" is the polite way of saying "we're going to kick you off your private insurance".

None. I skipped out early of the last one and am done watching the Dems debate. I’ve decided that I’m not voting for any of the candidates left. The halfway decent ones that I was interested in hearing from have already been purged. Yang is OK, but the rest all suck and I’ve heard enough.

19 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Buttigieg can't fund Medicare for all who want it.  

Mayor Pete, are you a bottom, or a top? You seem like a bottom. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mayor Pete, are you a bottom, or a top? You seem like a bottom. 

In addition, Pete, your faction seems hellbent on getting Mr. Trump's tax returns. If you win the nomination are you willing to prove to American voters that your ghey ass does not have AIDS?

This POS (pocahontas)is 100% politician, whcih is exactly why Trump is POTUS. Bring this terdlet on so Trump can squash her.

• Thanks 1

Q for Yang: When you win the presidency, how long until I get my well deserved $12,000 in free cash?

What proof is required to earn some of that sweet reparations cash?