bostonlager

What if we get refugees here?

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't throw around the word Cuck a lot, but Joe certainly is one. I bet that Mongoloid kid is his isn't even his. 

What was even worse was that the number of complaints was minimal and those that did complained with a whimper.  Most were like "I totally understand, Joe."  Could you imagine the uproar if MIke said we couldn't post pics or links to pics of hot chicks here?

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

What was even worse was that the number of complaints was minimal and those that did complained with a whimper.  Most were like "I totally understand, Joe."  Could you imagine the uproar if MIke said we couldn't post pics or links to pics of hot chicks here?

But those pictures were of someone's daughter. You should be ashamed. 

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Gillette was right.

I still can't believe that someone over 50 still says "be excellent to each other" all the time, other than Bill and Ted...

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Don’t even joke about that man, it’s painful.

Once upon a time, when you were -8 years old or so, the #1 FF forum on the internet search engines was thehuddle.com the biggest and the best.There are a few of us that posted there. It was great. You felt free to say whatever was on your mind without worry. So the sitcom bubble burst 

and one day, the assnuggut co-owner Walter Whitney has your idea, “let’s change people to post in the forum”.

Well, only the free Huddle was worth paying for. When they put up that paywall though, most people left. But 80% of the people left. It turned out that the pay huddle wasn’t worth paying for and after one year, a hell of a lot more left. Thehuddle still exists but it’s a ghost town. 

Going pay screws your site.

So a lot of huddled exiles checked out other forums. The most popular destination seemed to be a new FF site going into their first NFL season...footballgays. So that’s where I went too. I was still in the pay huddle too but it was a shadow of what it had once been and I went looking for my friends.

This is getting long enough. I like to think I’m an upstanding contributor who doesn’t stir sh1t. I set up the Interboard Challenge FF league while I was there. It wasn’t a collaboration, the entire format was my idea and I taught that idea to 35 people.

So anyway, a longtime great Huddler, excellent contributor, and friend of mine got banned for no reason that I could tell. So I post something like “(Cyric was it?) is an excellent forum member, he did nothing wrong, we should use some discretion when banning people.” So that’s how I got banned. So I gave up on that place. I’m a grown-ass man with dignity. I ‘m not going to allow myself to be thought policed by hyperactive children.

I made an alias, moved the IBL board offsite, then left that place behind permanently and came over here. Joe can run his forum however he wants. That’s his prerogative, but I don’t have to deal with it. Thankfully Mike and FFT exist.

Anyway no paywall. I’ve seen what happens with that

I was a longtime huddler also and watched those forums crash and burn too.  It was sad.  I cancelled my subscription over it and moved to FBGheys.   And then cancelled my subscription at FBGheys when they went snowflake hyperactive and banned me and other conservatives but allowed he lefties to post whatever they wanted.

I should really post this over there at the forum just to highlight how Joe IS losing money by allowing the PSF to be so one-sided and allowing his moderators to censor anyone with differing opinions than the mob.  I mean, he literally lost my subscription $$$$ over it.

• Like 1

When you get banned over there do they send you an email letting you know someone get their panties in a twist, or does your login just suddenly not work? 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

When you get banned over there do they send you an email letting you know someone get their panties in a twist, or does your login just suddenly not work? 

Login works, you just can't post or send IMs to other posters.  Sometimes they tell you, sometimes they don't.  In my case, the didn't tell me until I had to login with an alias and email Joe and ask why i was banned.  Aaron banned me and he is way intolerant of Trump supporters and conservatives in general.  The fact that he is still allowed to moderate over there is even more ridiculous.

• Like 2

Joe Bryant and the PSF is effectively a brownshirt organization, with Joe Bryant acting as leader.

There are 3 rules of engagement for brownshirt activity:

1.  Disrupt and ban anyone who does not align with your political views.

2.  Threaten people to keep them in line.

3.  Insist that you are a MODERATE voice that respects everyone.

Following these 3 rules is how you construct a paramilitary organization that uses thug tactics to project power.  Joe Bryant CLEARLY follows all of them.  He bans right wing posters and threatens others while insisting he is the voice of reason.  Joe Bryant is a brownshirt thug commander.  Shutting the PSF down does not change this.

The fake part of Joe Bryant is that he is a nice guy.  He agrees with the thugs.  He is one of them.  Don't be fooled for a second. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

My main account was banned in summer of 2016. I was drunk and shared my unedited views on muslims and the vermin they are. Permabanned. 

No email, no PM, nothing. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, riversco said:

Joe Bryant and the PSF is effectively a brownshirt organization, with Joe Bryant acting as leader.

There are 3 rules of engagement for brownshirt activity:

1.  Disrupt and ban anyone who does not align with your political views.

2.  Threaten people to keep them in line.

3.  Insist that you are a MODERATE voice that respects everyone.

Following these 3 rules is how you construct a paramilitary organization that uses thug tactics to project power.  Joe Bryant CLEARLY follows all of them.  He bans right wing posters and threatens others while insisting he is the voice of reason.  Joe Bryant is a brownshirt thug commander.  Shutting the PSF down does not change this.

The fake part of Joe Bryant is that he is a nice guy.  He agrees with the thugs.  He is one of them.  Don't be fooled for a second. 

:shocking:

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Don’t even joke about that man, it’s painful.

Once upon a time, when you were -8 years old or so, the #1 FF forum on the internet search engines was thehuddle.com the biggest and the best.There are a few of us that posted there. It was great. You felt free to say whatever was on your mind without worry. So the sitcom bubble burst 

and one day, the assnuggut co-owner Walter Whitney has your idea, “let’s change people to post in the forum”.

Well, only the free Huddle was worth paying for. When they put up that paywall though, most people left. But 80% of the people left. It turned out that the pay huddle wasn’t worth paying for and after one year, a hell of a lot more left. Thehuddle still exists but it’s a ghost town. 

Going pay screws your site.

So a lot of huddled exiles checked out other forums. The most popular destination seemed to be a new FF site going into their first NFL season...footballgays. So that’s where I went too. I was still in the pay huddle too but it was a shadow of what it had once been and I went looking for my friends.

This is getting long enough. I like to think I’m an upstanding contributor who doesn’t stir sh1t. I set up the Interboard Challenge FF league while I was there. It wasn’t a collaboration, the entire format was my idea and I taught that idea to 35 people.

So anyway, a longtime great Huddler, excellent contributor, and friend of mine got banned for no reason that I could tell. So I post something like “(Cyric was it?) is an excellent forum member, he did nothing wrong, we should use some discretion when banning people.” So that’s how I got banned. So I gave up on that place. I’m a grown-ass man with dignity. I ‘m not going to allow myself to be thought policed by hyperactive children.

I made an alias, moved the IBL board offsite, then left that place behind permanently and came over here. Joe can run his forum however he wants. That’s his prerogative, but I don’t have to deal with it. Thankfully Mike and FFT exist.

Anyway no paywall. I’ve seen what happens with that

The stories you tell about the forums back in the day are always cool. Okay I won’t joke about paywalls. 

47 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The stories you tell about the forums back in the day are always cool. Okay I won’t joke about paywalls. 

Has anyone told you about the time a pimp for some shitthole in latin america focked up the board and we had to hang out at the DANZONE?

The pimp was actually a blessing for me because Mike had earlier given me an IP ban. :thumbsdown: He later apologized, fixed the board, and all was well. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Joe is the emperor with no clothes.  I don't go there often but I noticed in the currently referenced thread that every post of his has at least one like, as if posters are climbing over each other to slob his knob.  He posts something like "I don't know if I can keep living with myself, I'm thinking of closing this forum."  Somebody likes it.  Really?  You are a poster on a forum and just learned that the czar is thinking of shutting it down on you because he can't handle adverse opinions, and you "like" it?  :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Joe is the emperor with no clothes.  I don't go there often but I noticed in the currently referenced thread that every post of his has at least one like, as if posters are climbing over each other to slob his knob.  He posts something like "I don't know if I can keep living with myself, I'm thinking of closing this forum."  Somebody likes it.  Really?  You are a poster on a forum and just learned that the czar is thinking of shutting it down on you because he can't handle adverse opinions, and you "like" it?  :lol:

They're slobbing his knob because they think it will help NOT close the forum.  No one believes these cats will change their stripes.  They're acting all sorry and pious now because of the threat of shutting down the thread, but it will go back to business as usual if Joe decides to keep it open.

And then in another 6 months Joe will have the same convo and they will slob his knob once again.  Rinse and Repeat.

31 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Has anyone told you about the time a pimp for some shitthole in latin america focked up the board and we had to hang out at the DANZONE?

The pimp was actually a blessing for me because Mike had earlier given me an IP ban. :thumbsdown: He later apologized, fixed the board, and all was well. 

No, tell me the story 

Successful moderation revolves around one premise:   no personal attacks.  That fixes everything.

Joe could take a lesson from sports on this.  In baseball, if a pitcher hits a batter, its a minimum warning to both benches if not an outright ejection right there.  In the NFL, throw a punch, ejected.  And why are those things immediate kicks?  Because its a personal attack.  You shut that down, you've got no problems.

Joe allows rampant personal attacks between posters all day long.  That's the problem.  Allow people to disagree with the views.  Not destroying the reputation of other people.

example: 

Poster A: I like vanilla its incredible.

Poster B: Well I like strawberry I think its better than vanilla maybe even banana too.

result: no ban

example:

poster A: I like vanilla its incredible

poster B: You are a racist.

result: Ban poster B

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

Successful moderation revolves around one premise:   no personal attacks.  That fixes everything.

Joe could take a lesson from sports on this.  In baseball, if a pitcher hits a batter, its a minimum warning to both benches if not an outright ejection right there.  In the NFL, throw a punch, ejected.  And why are those things immediate kicks?  Because its a personal attack.  You shut that down, you've got no problems.

Joe allows rampant personal attacks between posters all day long.  That's the problem.  Allow people to disagree with the views.  Not destroying the reputation of other people.

example: 

Poster A: I like vanilla its incredible.

Poster B: Well I like strawberry I think its better than vanilla maybe even banana too.

result: no ban

example:

poster A: I like vanilla its incredible

poster B: You are a racist.

result: Ban poster B

Dude - it's not the personal attacks so much as it is WHO is doing the personal attack.  If it's a conservative then that's an insta-ban.  If it's a liberal or someone who tows the party line then they can continue posting.

It's the UNFAIR and EXTREMELY BIASED -moderation that is happening to non-liberals on that forum.  They are using the moderation tool as a censorship tool more so than they are for moderation.

But, the moderation is just one component of what is wrong over there.  It's the fact that the board is 95% liberal and that mob doesn't allow and want the other 5% to post there.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude - it's not the personal attacks so much as it is WHO is doing the personal attack.  If it's a conservative then that's an insta-ban.  If it's a liberal or someone who tows the party line then they can continue posting.

It's the UNFAIR and EXTREMELY BIASED -moderation that is happening to non-liberals on that forum.  They are using the moderation as a censorship tool more so than they are for moderation.

That doesn't disagree with what I said. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bostonlager said:

As a dad of two daughters, I'm all for pics of hot girls.

4 hours ago, DonS said:

No email.  I got perma-banned with never having any warning points.  I popped out an old alias the other day and someone reported it b/c it hadn't posted in years and not only did it get zapped but the computer I used to do it can't login under another ID.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Kind of hard for them to fit him in their jaw with Henry Ford already solidly inserted.  Those guys think he's a deity or something

8 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Kind of hard for them to fit him in their jaw with Henry Ford already solidly inserted.  Those guys think he's a deity or something

Henry Ford is a focking cacksucker and I wish him nothing but pain and AIDS. 

They're gonna go completely off the rails if they become sure Joe is going to shut it down.  I'm still not convinced this isn't a vanity play to get attention from drama queen Joe, but we will see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

They're gonna go completely off the rails if they become sure Joe is going to shut it down.  I'm still not convinced this isn't a vanity play to get attention from drama queen Joe, but we will see.

He does love him some virtue signaling, and having everyone else over there praise his farts. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He does love him some virtue signaling, and having everyone else over there praise his farts. 

My God.  They're LINING UP to schlob his knob one by one like hookers on prom night.  It's pathetic and embarrassing, really.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

My God.  They're LINING UP to schlob his knob one by one like hookers on prom night.  It's pathetic and embarrassing, really.

Of course. That's much of the appeal to the crazy neuvo left. They get praise and respect for doing absolutely nothing at all.

It is very similar to religion in my mind. People like Joe are just like the church ladies of old. 

• Like 1

Someone go over there and tell them they are all welcome here except Shonuff. We don't want him ruining this board like he ruined that one. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone go over there and tell them they are all welcome here except Shonuff. We don't want him ruining this board like he ruined that one. 

Can't we have some limitations?  I could do without Tobias and Tim.  I don't really care about Henry's condescending tone because without his minions to lick his piss off the floor he is manageable.

It’d be more fun to ridicule them to their [internet] face.  I’m all for it.  Open borders!

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you f#kn crazy?  They're like cockroaches or vermin. They will swarm and devour anything in their path.  That's how the unhinged mob works.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Are you f#kn crazy?  They're like cockroaches or vermin. They will swarm and devour anything in their path.  That's how the unhinged mob works.

They can't hang. Sure, the Cucks , like MDC and the rest, will be cheering them on, but they would be butthurt way too easily.