bostonlager

What if we get refugees here?

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I own the businesses. When someone tries to sue me then I will worry about it. 

I assumed you owned the business, was just curious if you were worried about breaking any laws of if you knew a way around them.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I assumed you owned the business, was just curious if you were worried about breaking any laws of if you knew a way around them.

I hire who I think will fit best into my company cultures. If that is against then law then I'm a criminal. 

16 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I hire who I think will fit best into my company cultures. If that is against then law then I'm a criminal. 

There’s nothing wrong with that at all. Saying that you won’t hire minorities can be illegal though. 

30 minutes ago, riversco said:

" I have little sympathy for white males feeling as though they're on the bottom of the totem pole. Because of centuries of privilege, we are indeed now asked to have "thicker skins." Most of us are handling it pretty well, reaching a new understanding of what it has been like to be a minority in this country but some appear to translate greater equality as oppression. That's pretty unfortunate and the older generations are probably not going to be able to deal with societal change but the next generations are handling it pretty well. "

Roadkill is a HUGE racist.

He should want everyone in all races to get along.  He just blatantly comes out and says he feels little sympathy for white males. 

He's just a step away from fock white males.

roadkill is also an idiot...  Er, um, Intelligent hum...  Er, um, no idiot fits...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There’s nothing wrong with that at all. Saying that you won’t hire minorities can be illegal though. 

I don't have that guideline in the employee handbook. Its an unwritten rule. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I don't have that guideline in the employee handbook. Its an unwritten rule. 

That may be true but you did admit to it on here.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That may be true but you did admit to it on here.

I guess if a disgruntled individual found out I looked at a name on a resume,  immediately threw it in the trash, then went on a magic football board and spilled that information I am focked. 

2 hours ago, riversco said:

" I have little sympathy for white males feeling as though they're on the bottom of the totem pole. Because of centuries of privilege, we are indeed now asked to have "thicker skins." Most of us are handling it pretty well, reaching a new understanding of what it has been like to be a minority in this country but some appear to translate greater equality as oppression. That's pretty unfortunate and the older generations are probably not going to be able to deal with societal change but the next generations are handling it pretty well. "

Roadkill is a HUGE racist.

He should want everyone in all races to get along.  He just blatantly comes out and says he feels little sympathy for white males. 

He's just a step away from fock white males.

I pretty much dismissed him as a lunatic/fringe guy quite awhile back.  He's the kind of person who if their ideology ever got in charge would be a true danger.  He basically doesn't give a crap about anyone but the groups he seeks to protect and wants to redistribute wealth to those classes.

Just now, bostonlager said:

I guess if a disgruntled individual found out I looked at a name on a resume,  immediately threw it in the trash, then went on a magic football board and spilled that information I am focked. 

Most likely nothing will ever happen unless you get a lot of minorities applying for jobs with you.  I think it's got to be hard to prove.

Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine thinks the owner of the diner is only hiring big breasted waitresses.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Most likely nothing will ever happen unless you get a lot of minorities applying for jobs with you.  I think it's got to be hard to prove.

Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine thinks the owner of the diner is only hiring big breasted waitresses.

Are breasts a protected class?  :unsure:

Just now, Strike said:

Are breasts a protected class?  :unsure:

I hope not.  Set them free!

Did you see the models who flashed their breasts behind the plate of the World Series game?

Any more casualties over there?  Poorly placed smiley face?  Didn't lick Joe's ball sack enough?  Maurile's dog pooped on the rug and he is upset?  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Any more casualties over there?  Poorly placed smiley face?  Didn't lick Joe's ball sack enough?  Maurile's dog pooped on the rug and he is upset?  :dunno:

Everything looks to be the same as normal for the most part. 

On 10/30/2019 at 1:22 AM, posty said:

So is their political forum still up and running or did Joe have balls for once and shut it down?

It's like Brexit. They just talk about doing it forever but never do it.

We're presuming that person's gender. I don't know if he/she/it/they/ze would approve. Fortunately, we don't have to seek this person approval for anything.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Fortunately, we don't have to seek this person approval for anything.

This "person" has already been elected. See the "squad" . It's terrifying and embarrassing for the country  

3 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Joe's already backed down on closing it.  Another look at me moment from Diva Joe.

Yeah, says hes gonna shut it down then starts his own "How is Trump doing" thread.  Lmao

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, says hes gonna shut it down then starts his own "How is Trump doing" thread.  Lmao

Every single metric that matters he's doing great.

FBGs - complete failure.

40 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Every single metric that matters he's doing great.

FBGs - complete failure.

Well, from a wokeness, girly-man and beta-cuck perspective, they're super successful!

And most of us are extremely liberal and don’t approve of Trump and never have voted for a GOP candidate .  I don’t think their are more then 10 Trump supporters on this board, different then in the real world.

Gee, I wonder why there are only 10 Trump supporters there?  Are they that dense?

LOL now Joe is using a media bias chart that shows AP as no bias.  The AP is heavily biased to the left, Joe.....

Joe with a new thread about how the PSF will survive with "new rules" but he's still talking down to everyone.  He still doesn't get it.  Maybe TEN YEARS AGO, I would say that as a START, he would need to issue a personal and heartfelt apology to right wing posters and the abuse they took on that forum.   Joe Bryant doesn't seem to understand that he's so very very much burned every bridge that he will never have the "community" he claims to want.  An apology wouldn't work and wouldn't be accepted at this point.  There is NOTHING in Joe's behavior that says he is a well-adjusted normal human being.  He has absolutely no sense for how people have been hurt or doesn't give a crap.  Its always going to be a heavily leftist forum because the right wing posters will not return now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, riversco said:

Joe with a new thread about how the PSF will survive with "new rules" but he's still talking down to everyone.  He still doesn't get it.  Maybe TEN YEARS AGO, I would say that as a START, he would need to issue a personal and heartfelt apology to right wing posters and the abuse they took on that forum.   Joe Bryant doesn't seem to understand that he's so very very much burned every bridge that he will never have the "community" he claims to want.  An apology wouldn't work and wouldn't be accepted at this point.  There is NOTHING in Joe's behavior that says he is a well-adjusted normal human being.  He has absolutely no sense for how people have been hurt or doesn't give a crap.  Its always going to be a heavily leftist forum because the right wing posters will not return now.

Yep.  And if you look at the other threads it's clear that the lefty posters, while they talk a good game, have no intention of changing their behavior.

Here's the problem as I see it.  Joe has already kind of rolled his eyes about the reporting that gets done there. These guys report EVERYTHING.   And now, after that last post he, made, I can almost guarantee the reporting will triple.

The moderators have said , many times, that they don't go into threads unless someone reports something.  Well,  one of the Trump threads---a couple people mentioned putting Trumps assets in a trust.  Someone said "Is there an echo in here"" And someone else replied  "This is the echo chamber"   Welp, next post, a moderator told the poster to not do that....Which means it was reported by one of them.

I found it rather funny.   But little crap like that is exactly why I think that board has no chance

• Like 1

No Muslim refugee has ever committed a fatal act of terrorism on US soil.

2 hours ago, iambuttugly said:

Joe started new thread on how to be a Trump supporter at FBGs.  Wouldn't matter how you act there if you are a Trump supporter you are racist and many many other bad things. https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/782202-how-to-be-a-trump-supporter-here/

That thread is the biggest joke ever.  Basically telling you that you're gonna get slapped in the face and you should expect to take it and say thank you for the next one coming.  Don't you dare hit back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

That thread is the biggest joke ever.  Basically telling you that you're gonna get slapped in the face and you should expect to take it and say thank you for the next one coming.  Don't you dare hit back.

They really have a dear leader personality cult over there don't they? 

Like the comment, "I think we should take Joe's comment in the spirit of harmony he intended and not nitpick it."

Guarantee that guys wife has a black spade on her ankle. 

• Like 1

Imagine if white Americans instructed how Black Americans needed to behave in order to get along with the rest of the culture.  That's what Joe is doing here.

I’m embarrassed I used to post there as much as I did. 
As a guy who works full time, is raising a family with younger kids and is basically just trying to live the best life possible, I don’t have the time or the want to post something and then have to respond to the 5-15 responses that are sure to be condescending and insulting. 
They can have their forum. It focking blows now anyway. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m embarrassed I used to post there as much as I did. 
As a guy who works full time, is raising a family with younger kids and is basically just trying to live the best life possible, I don’t have the time or the want to post something and then have to respond to the 5-15 responses that are sure to be condescending and insulting. 
They can have their forum. It focking blows now anyway. 

Their forum is entirely consumed with hate and contempt for those that don't think/vote like they do.

And as far as the "new" board over there - it's not.  It's business as usual.  Nothing has changed.

Shonuff plays hall monitor. I've seen people make the most benign, non-controversial statement or observation and that douche is looking for a link to a quote to verify it.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shonuff plays hall monitor. I've seen people make the most benign, non-controversial statement or observation and that douche is looking for a link to a quote to verify it.  

Yep.  He acts like HE'S the voice of reason.  🤣 :doh:

9 hours ago, iambuttugly said:

Joe started new thread on how to be a Trump supporter at FBGs.  Wouldn't matter how you act there if you are a Trump supporter you are racist and many many other bad things. https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/782202-how-to-be-a-trump-supporter-here/

He should make all the Trump supporters show a flair. That way everyone knows who they are talking to. They could make it a star because trump supporters love the USA. He could call it the Star of America.