bostonlager

What if we get refugees here?

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

it seems every day Joe posts new rules on how to act on that board.  It's getting absolutely insane.

i was told I could no longer use the word  "crap"   Seriously..he said don't use it.  

The Anti-Trump people there can’t stand the new rules because they can’t control their TDS and contempt for Trump supporters. They think they are right about everything. If you have an opinion different than them you are called a troll. They can’t control their snark and condescending comments. There is one thread there for pro Trump people and guess who is posting in there probably more than anyone....Sho. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

it seems every day Joe posts new rules on how to act on that board.  It's getting absolutely insane.

i was told I could no longer use the word  "crap"   Seriously..he said don't use it.  

Joe has many many issues and needs help...

On 11/28/2019 at 6:27 AM, taco breath said:

ill bite, name one poster who likes you. 

GO !!!

I like him.

I also like you.

I'm easy like that.

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 7:22 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Isn't this taco breath handle one of gfiafps old alia? Has he finally returned? 

He's Zman.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

The Anti-Trump people there can’t stand the new rules because they can’t control their TDS and contempt for Trump supporters. They think they are right about everything. If you have an opinion different than them you are called a troll. They can’t control their snark and condescending comments. There is one thread there for pro Trump people and guess who is posting in their probably more than anyone....Sho. 

I saw that. I'm reading it and I'm thinking, wait, the pro Trump people started their own thread an it's overrun with libtards. Sho leading the pack. Pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I saw that. I'm reading it and I'm thinking, wait, the pro Trump people started their own thread an it's overrun with libtards. Sho leading the pack. Pathetic. 

He may have been dropped at a young age. 

37 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Shotard has serious mental problems.

He has no grasp of reality and has a miserable life. 

46 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

He has no grasp of reality and has a miserable life. 

I imagine high flying career women in their 30s could make use of a guy like him.

My wife lied to me on the number of kids she wanted and now stonewalls me, which pisses me off. I'm not wanting to be done on the kids front and it's not out of the question that when my youngest leaves home, and I'm 60 and nearly burnt out, I go looking for a 30-something woman hot to have kids and live the ShoNuff lifestyle myself until I wind up in a box.

16 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I'm starting to think Joe is going to have a serious mental breakdown.

7 hours ago, riversco said:

I'm starting to think Joe is going to have a serious mental breakdown.

I wont go that far but his board needs to die.  Joe spends all his time now policing words, thoughts, actions.  Even when they are harmless.

I posted a thread asking why everyone uses the ignore feature...Joe told me to stop asking for people's opinions.  Ummm OK?

He has told me I can no longer use the word "crap" Literally.  said don't use the word. I've seen it used by others of course, but they are Anti Trump and welcomed there.

There is no open discussion, no give and take of ideas, and everyone has to walk on eggshells in case him or one of his moderators determine, today, that the word "is" is a banned word.

It's utter communism over there.  One idea, managed by a few leaders.  You're not allowed to stray from the message, you cannot have an  opinion, and you are completely forbidden from joking or having a little fun.   So now, kind of like this board, there are 10 or so people who post all the time and circle jerk each other into heaven.

Lovely joint.

I still like the FFA board though

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, MDC said:

No Muslim refugee has ever committed a fatal act of terrorism on US soil.

Who cares. Get them out of here. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I wont go that far but his board needs to die.  Joe spends all his time now policing words, thoughts, actions.  Even when they are harmless.

I posted a thread asking why everyone uses the ignore feature...Joe told me to stop asking for people's opinions.  Ummm OK?

He has told me I can no longer use the word "crap" Literally.  said don't use the word. I've seen it used by others of course, but they are Anti Trump and welcomed there.

There is no open discussion, no give and take of ideas, and everyone has to walk on eggshells in case him or one of his moderators determine, today, that the word "is" is a banned word.

It's utter communism over there.  One idea, managed by a few leaders.  You're not allowed to stray from the message, you cannot have an  opinion, and you are completely forbidden from joking or having a little fun.   So now, kind of like this board, there are 10 or so people who post all the time and circle jerk each other into heaven.

Lovely joint.

I still like the FFA board though

It's almost 1984 like. You can only think and say what they deemed to be allowed. Freedom of speech...not allowed. He's totally lost his mind and I believe Trump has caused it.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

It's almost 1984 like. You can only think and say what they deemed to be allowed. Freedom of speech...not allowed. He's totally lost his mind and I believe Trump has caused it.

They linked this thread the other day. :lol:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781530-you-are-about-to-be-suspended/?do=findComment&comment=22344515

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Can't see it.

Im on suspension   🤣

For what, breathing?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Can't see it.

Im on suspension   🤣

Delete all of your forums.footballguys.com cookies, close your browser and reopen it...  Then you should be able to see FBG...

On 12/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, supermike80 said:

Can't see it.

Im on suspension   🤣

I heard you could use incognito window and still read the forum.

49 minutes ago, iambuttugly said:

I heard you could use incognito window and still read the forum.

Yep, you can. Also, if you clear your cookies in your regular chrome (non-incognito mode) browser you can see the forum as well.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:16 AM, supermike80 said:

:lol:

On 12/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, BiffTannen said:

I'm surprised they don't come over here.  They clearly read this forum but are afraid to post.  I guess they are simply terrified of having their views challenged and maybe even changed by the experience.  So they stay in their safe zone.

21 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'm surprised they don't come over here.  They clearly read this forum but are afraid to post.  I guess they are simply terrified of having their views challenged and maybe even changed by the experience.  So they stay in their safe zone.

They are.  If you read some of their responses from posters over there that have been over hear and reported back to them you would think you they went to hell.  Seriously, they are so offended that every single one of them clutches their pearls whenever they hear reports on this forum.

And yet, not a single one of them can step back and actually understand how their forum comes across to everyone.  :lol:

We need a version of Gordon Ramsay that, instead of raiding terrible restaurants and critiquing the food, he raids internet message boards and critiques the moderation and content.

Ramsay:  Oh boy!  FBGs!  I've heard bad things about this place but let's give it a go!

JB:  Welcome to FBGs!  We have the absolute BEST service on the internet.  I am personally proud of how we've attracted clientele for 20 years.  We are simply the best! 

Ramsay: I am really impressed with your enthusiasm and confidence.  I'm REALLY starving so let's get seated and order!  The decor around here is a bit old tho.  Looks a bit 90s-ish.

Maitre'D Maurile:  We have nothing but the FINEST opinions on the internet here.  Chef Schochet has some incredibly wonderful opnions for you.  Here is a menu!

Ramsay:  Fabulous! Hmm, I'll start with the World War 2 opinion and how about some of the Trump opinion.  For dessert I'd like some Gun Control opinion as well.

Maitre'D Maurile: oh excellent choices!  Here comes the first opinions now.

[  Drops a steaming load of WW2 opinion on the table that is piled 10 inches high  ]

Ramsay:  That was fast!

MDM:  Oh he is constantly working and cooking up new opinions.  That is why he is SOOO good. 

Ramsay:  These portions are HUGE!  Well I can't wait to try it.

[  Ramsay takes a bite, frowns and spits it out ]

Ramsay:  Its rancid!  Wow. 

MDM: Oh no no no, you are clearly mistaken.  Our food is the best.

Ramsay:  Take it back.  Let me try to Trump opinion.

[ Spits it out again ]

Joe Bryant:  Something wrong?  Please don't just reject the opinion.  Please respond when you don't like something.  and please be as detailed as poss-

Ramsay:  It tastes like CRAP!

Joe Bryant: We don't use the word "crap' here.  All our food is "execellent."

Ramsay: Its not!  The Trump opinion was half-cooked!  On one side, it was burnt to a crisp and the other side was RAW!  His opinion was totally one-sided!

Joe Bryant: I really think you might need a time out!

Ramsay: Let me talk to the chef!

Chef Schochet:  I've been DYING to talk to you!  I have a 5-hour dissertation for you to explain my Trump opinion.  Just let me talk ok!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, riversco said:

We need a version of Gordon Ramsay that, instead of raiding terrible restaurants and critiquing the food, he raids internet message boards and critiques the moderation and content.

Ramsay:  Oh boy!  FBGs!  I've heard bad things about this place but let's give it a go!

JB:  Welcome to FBGs!  We have the absolute BEST service on the internet.  I am personally proud of how we've attracted clientele for 20 years.  We are simply the best! 

Ramsay: I am really impressed with your enthusiasm and confidence.  I'm REALLY starving so let's get seated and order!  The decor around here is a bit old tho.  Looks a bit 90s-ish.

Maitre'D Maurile:  We have nothing but the FINEST opinions on the internet here.  Chef Schochet has some incredibly wonderful opnions for you.  Here is a menu!

Ramsay:  Fabulous! Hmm, I'll start with the World War 2 opinion and how about some of the Trump opinion.  For dessert I'd like some Gun Control opinion as well.

[  Drops a steaming load of WW2 opinion on the table that is piled 10 inches high  ]

MDM:  Oh he is constantly working and cooking up new opinions.  That is why he is SOOO good. 

[ Spits it out again ]

Joe Bryant:  Something wrong?  Please don't just reject the opinion.  Please respond when you don't like something.  and please be as detailed as poss-

Ramsay: Its not!  The Trump opinion was half-cooked!  On one side, it was burnt to a crisp and the other side was RAW!  His opinion was totally one-sided!

Chef Schochet:  I've been DYING to talk to you!  I have a 5-hour dissertation for you to explain my Trump opinion.  Just let me talk ok!

Chef Scochet?

A chef that doesn't serve pork isn't really a chef. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, riversco said:

Aren't there a bunch of members here that go to their site as well but don't post?  Granted, some of the people here are banned.

People, FBG has a serious problem.  Some posters are posting lies.  LIES$#@!  Never mind that these lies correlate about 103.4% with conservative info; more importantly the lies mess with the cognitive dissonance of the far-left echo chamber that Joe is working so hard to create.  His customers need protection from these lies dadblammit!  

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Aren't there a bunch of members here that go to their site as well but don't post?  Granted, some of the people here are banned.

I still post in the FFA sparingly, but no longer go into the PSF. 

1 hour ago, iambuttugly said:

Well I lurk here now instead of there.  I just got tired of being labeled a racist or ignorant because of my conservative leanings.

Yep. As a grown man, I’m not going to willingly put myself in a position for a dozen keyboard losers to hurl insults at me and be completely condescending towards me when there is a 0% chance they’d do so in real life. 

This board is a great example of which side of political leaners can handle free speech. Also which ones are generally right. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, riversco said:

[ Spits it out again ]

USE A COCKTAIL STICK!

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:27 AM, riversco said:

[ Spits it out again ]

Just saw this, lol. The mods are letting the angry libs troll away over there now. Still so angry about getting owned in 2016. Love it. 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, TimmySmith said:

This board is a great example of which side of political leaners can handle free speech. Also which ones are generally right. 

Very true, but it’s a great place for under employed lawyers to spew one sided bs and claim it’s fact. 

On 10/24/2019 at 6:40 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They all might show up here.  We need to build a wall.  Any way we can get FBGheys to pay for it?

I makey wahl. It be greatestestest eveh. 

3 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Jihad?

Reread this thread from day 1.  A jihad that will make Muslim bastards jealous is being planned and executed right now.