bostonlager

What if we get refugees here?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They can't hang. Sure, the Cucks , MDC and the rest, will be cheering them on, but they would be butthurt way too easily. 

They will ruin the forum.  FFS, they got their own forum shut down because they're unhinged and hysterical.  What do you think they'll do to this one?  Mike will have no choice.

Think of them as illegal immigrants swarming over the border and exporting their bankrupt ideologies and beliefs that turned THEIR countries into sh#tholes in the first place.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They will ruin the forum.  FFS, they got their own forum shut down because they're unhinged and hysterical.  What do you think they'll do to this one?  Mike will have no choice.

Think of them as illegal immigrants swarming over the border and exporting their bankrupt ideologies and beliefs that turned THEIR countries into sh#tholes in the first place.

I welcome any and all opinions.  I also welcome a free thinking and lightly moderated forum like this one to curbstomp snowflakes.  It'd be a good sport. 

9 hours ago, posty said:

I still can't believe that someone over 50 still says "be excellent to each other" all the time, other than Bill and Ted...

The over 50 crowd were all teenagers like Bill and Ted were when Rufus gave us that totally awesome advice.

George Carlin has a message that’s eternal.

5 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

As a dad of two daughters, I'm all for pics of hot girls.

I am also the father of two girls.

I couldn’t have been more than 5 or 6 or even younger when I was admiring  catwoman and Chalie’s angels and Stevie Nicks So from my earliest memories until today, I’ve always been admiring beautiful women.   What’s changing my mind and making me more of a prude/ total hypocrite than ever is my eldest daughter. She’s 12 now, and it seems like every little schmuck around here is a huge fan. It gets worse every year. The little one is only six and she gets it too.

In case you weren't aware, the proper way to spell f@ggot is - timschochet

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781477-the-love-thread-only-nice-thoughts-allowed-in-here-i-love-you-guys/

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Jesus H. Christ.  They are pulling out all the ghey stops to prevent Joe from shutting that forum down.  The pandering and knob-schlobbing is off the charts over there.  It's even embarrassing to read that sh#t.

Despite all that, if you go into the OTHER threads there (other than 'Save the PSF') you'll see that everyone is back to unhinged-mob-business-as-usual, despite all the pleas to save the PSF.  Those hysterical idiots never planned on changing.  As usual, they talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

I imagine if I were Joe and a cult of mindless male 50-something NPCs were slurping the dingleberries from my ass for nineteen years, it might get tedious.

Or maybe not..: I mean, to get to this point, I would have had to have been spending the last nineteen years actively going out of my way to ban anyone not willing to slurp.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:40 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They all might show up here.  We need to build a wall.  Any way we can get FBGheys to pay for it?

says the homo fbg refugee.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Better get back to your glory hole servicing position at the truck stop.  Your 15 minute break is just about up.

Yeah, that guys a faeg! 

• Haha 1

Give me your leftards, your effeminate Gillette men, your huddled NPC masses fearful to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your sh*ttastic forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781530-you-are-about-to-be-suspended/

:lol:

This has to be the biggest congregation of feminine men on the entire innerweb. 

The amount of cack-sucking over there since Joe announced he might shut it down is embarrassing.  Seriously, if you go over there make sure you're wearing protection.  You could get an STD just reading those posts.

Also, if you go into other threads you'll see that absolutely ZERO posters have changed their mob tactics.  So despite all the lip service to Joe, nothing has changed.

47 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781530-you-are-about-to-be-suspended/

😂😂😂😂

4. You will be suspended for telling other posters "Don't" or anything similar. (PM them if you are sincerely trying to be helpful.)

5. You will be suspended for telling other posters that their posts are what's wrong with this forum.

6. You will be suspended for saying that somebody else started it.

7. You will be suspended for reminding others about these rules. (Again, send a PM if you are sincerely trying to help.)

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781530-you-are-about-to-be-suspended/?do=findComment&comment=22263606

Apparently the perfect chat bored has... no chat.  :dunno:

Truth be told. This thread (or more so, the actions resulting from this thread) are going to be much more interesting to witness than any other thread that has been started in the PSF in the past year. Posters are walking on eggshells trying to determine what they can and can't post. As an end result they condense it to facts, links and nothing that could even be construed as offensive to anyone. 

It's euphoria. Now if Maurile could find a way to extrapolate this out to society we'd be on to something really big. 

My god, what a dystopian nightmare. I can’t believe adults subject themselves to being treated like this. If the situation  were reverse and it were FFT threatening to shutdown,  I would not go there.

Thank God (well, OK, thank Mike) this is their problem and not ours.

Maurile states: "The basic gist is: don't be a board cop. Comment on substantive issues. Don't comment on other people's posting habits."

What is Sho going to do now?

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My god, what a dystopian nightmare. I can’t believe adults subject themselves to being treated like this. If the situation  were reverse and it were FFT threatening to shutdown,  I would not go there.

It's like a sociological experiment in stockholm syndrome.  They've all become stepford husbands.  :(

• Haha 1

So even after all the crying and pleading of "Don't shut it down, Joe!  We'll do better (sound of c@ck slurping)!  Promise!" in the PSF thread for the last 5 days, Joe had to close the Al Bagdadi thread this morning because the posters were going about business as usual:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/781498-al-baghdadi-is-dead/?do=findComment&comment=22264668

Done with this one. And yes, this thread is exactly what we don't want. I had people point to this as exactly why the forum should go.

I don't celebrate anyone's death. But trying to spin something like eliminating a top terror threat into scoring your own political points is not what we want here. Do better.

🤣

I honestly have no idea what is going on over there. Obviously the liberals have made everything worse because that's what liberals do. Why is Joe so upset? What does he expect?

Poster 1 - I believe x

Poster 2 - I don't believe x, but see your point and respect your right to your opinion.

Poster 1 - thank you, have a blessed day

Poster 2 - thank you too.

What's the harm of letting people go at it on a low rent message board? They cleared out the Right wing people so it should be one big happy family.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I honestly have no idea what is going on over there. Obviously the liberals have made everything worse because that's what liberals do. Why is Joe so upset? What does he expect?

Poster 1 - I believe x

Poster 2 - I don't believe x, but see your point and respect your right to your opinion.

What's the harm of letting people go at it on a low rent message board? They cleared out the Right wing people so it should be one big happy family.

I'm surprised they are handling it that way too.  It's an online forum where people are discussing politics.  Who cares what's all said as long as there isn't any terrible language or threats towards others.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Poster 1 - I believe x

Nah..I'm still there..they HATE me

And Blutarsky

Jon_MX.

Few others

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Poster 1 - I believe x

Ban Poster 2!

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

With barely any right-wing posters then they start feeding on themselves.  The tribes continue to split until basically EVERY individual is their own tribe, grieving about some perceived (yet 100% fake) outrage du jour!

From F@ggy Tremblay

I view this post as being off-topic to the thread. It's really a criticism of somebody else's posting style. I'm giving Skoo a one-week suspension for this post under Rule #2. And I feel bad about it because it's a fairly light offense, but if we're going to see if the experiment works, we have to enforce the rules.

In IBL I whooped "Ruffrodys" from FBG this week 137-112.  So I'm feeling superior to their entire site at the moment.  🤪

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

With barely any right-wing posters then they start feeding on themselves.  The tribes continue to split until basically EVERY individual is their own tribe, grieving about some perceived (yet 100% fake) outrage du jour!

I guess that's no surprise. With liberals, it's a who's the most oppressed Olympics. 

I hope they don't lose their board. I can't take more liars like worms over here.

• Like 1

So is their political forum still up and running or did Joe have balls for once and shut it down?

" I have little sympathy for white males feeling as though they're on the bottom of the totem pole. Because of centuries of privilege, we are indeed now asked to have "thicker skins." Most of us are handling it pretty well, reaching a new understanding of what it has been like to be a minority in this country but some appear to translate greater equality as oppression. That's pretty unfortunate and the older generations are probably not going to be able to deal with societal change but the next generations are handling it pretty well. "

Roadkill is a HUGE racist.

He should want everyone in all races to get along.  He just blatantly comes out and says he feels little sympathy for white males. 

He's just a step away from fock white males.

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

" I have little sympathy for white males feeling as though they're on the bottom of the totem pole. Because of centuries of privilege, we are indeed now asked to have "thicker skins." Most of us are handling it pretty well, reaching a new understanding of what it has been like to be a minority in this country but some appear to translate greater equality as oppression. That's pretty unfortunate and the older generations are probably not going to be able to deal with societal change but the next generations are handling it pretty well. "

He should want everyone in all races to get along.  He just blatantly comes out and says he feels little sympathy for white males. 

Geez. That’s crazy, white people better wake up... fast. 

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

People like him are one of the reasons I do not hire minorities in my businesses. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

People like him are one of the reasons I do not hire minorities in my businesses. 

Are you at all worried about getting in trouble for not hiring minorities or do you have a way around it?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you at all worried about getting in trouble for not hiring minorities or do you have a way around it?

I own the businesses. When someone tries to sue me then I will worry about it.